Fire Emblem Fates Tier List

KadenTheKitsune

I just realised I put "no heart seals" when I meant "no partner seals" my bad. Heart seals are about the minimum effort I would want to put into it (although would require number calculations).

But when would one change Selena into the WL/MK for the skills? When would losing bows be an ok sacrifice to get the skills? This would require number crunching to accurately do and I don't really want to tier off of pure speculation. Then how would you determine who is the most "deserved" support for Silas/Camilla/Beruka: is it better to give them units who give them the best pair up and dual attack bonuses or units who would best make use of becoming a paladin etc down the line? It's just a question I don't really want to have to answer tbh because it's obvious people like Jakob benefit greatly from that chang but won't be as good a unit to be paired up with.

Edited by kirsche

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are strats that heavily rely on partner seals.

As for number crunching that just comes with the territory. As does understanding unit niches. Otherwise you get uuuuuh. This thread again.

A+ supports are not limited to 2 unit pairings.

Most of the complicated crap is solved by occam and his shaving instrument.

Ex: Selena's niche is that she's as close to a "free" kinshi/bk as fates offers in runs that ignore azura's kids and do not invest in mozu. Given her role and stat spread the benchmarks gained by dipping wyvern are almost never worth it in full LTC or casual play but can be worth it in a limited unit pool efficency run that leans to safety depending on Nile's str rolls and the number of light bow forges you have laying around. Lunge is always good.

TL:DR This reclass option is a pro rather than a con but it's situational enough that it can be safely ignored outside of a note that reads "Reclass options for damage stack and utility". 

Skill dips are almost exclusively done as 101 exp setups on skip chapters or are done in child paralouges. Both of these are free here since Selena is not a MCU.

Edited by joshcja

It's number crunching for a reason I do not find compelling to investigate though, which is why my opinion is what it is.

Kaden probably isn't coming back btw so one of us would have to make a list.

3 minutes ago, kirsche said:

It's number crunching for a reason I do not find compelling to investigate though, which is why my opinion is what it is.

Kaden probably isn't coming back btw so one of us would have to make a list.

Please make it specifically a LTC tier list with organized placement by debate schedule. If some units are initially shafted this is not too big a problem as it will correct itself as we have draft/replacement runs throughout the next year. Don't see how a no reclass tier list would be useful as a resource, especially with regards to elice, setsuna, etc.

6 hours ago, Reality said:

Please make it specifically a LTC tier list with organized placement by debate schedule. If some units are initially shafted this is not too big a problem as it will correct itself as we have draft/replacement runs throughout the next year. Don't see how a no reclass tier list would be useful as a resource, especially with regards to elice, setsuna, etc.

What is the problem with efficiency? It's just LTC while discrediting strats with heavy reliance on RNG. I don't really see a tier list that would require someone resetting a lot of the time to succeed as a useful resource. I agree that that is the best way to get it started though, I will reluctantly accept partner/friendship seals.

Also I could not ever do a birthright/revelations tier list personally as I hate birthright and have never finished it. Can barely remember some of the non royals. Haven't played revelations either.

On 5/1/2017 at 6:40 PM, kirsche said:

What is the problem with efficiency? It's just LTC while discrediting strats with heavy reliance on RNG.

You've answered your own question, it shares absolutely nothing with LCQ LTC where the lowest TC's use some truly staggering setup rigging to go for borderline impossible clears on almost every chapter.

(Shoutouts to Ch9)

That said nobody actually enjoys unrestricted LCQ LTC.

Edited by joshcja

On 03/05/2017 at 1:17 PM, joshcja said:

You've answered your own question, it shares absolutely nothing with LCQ LTC where the lowest TC's use some truly staggering setup rigging to go for borderline impossible clears on almost every chapter.

(Shoutouts to Ch9)

That said nobody actually enjoys unrestricted LCQ LTC.

Yeah I don't think the majority of people reading this tier list will do it because they want to grind LTC LCQ.

Oh, boy this could be a challenge. I say that because some units on one path are really good like Effie and Arthur on Conquest or Rinkah on Birthright but then on Revelations while they can still be good units they start off with horrible bases for when they join. Why? I don't know this doesn't make any sense to me to use the exact same bases as before even though it's a different campaign and the units are joining later than original.