Fire Emblem Fates Tier List

KadenTheKitsune

Generally I'm not the best at tier lists, but since I played BR enough to tell, I have my own opinion of one and I'll just put it out there for consideration. prepares flame shield

Somewhat obviously, it's in the Spoiler. Since it's pretty long.

Spoiler

Ryoma Tier

Ryoma - Do I really have to explain?

S Tier

Takumi - Best archer in Fates, aside from reclassed Mozu. Is a royal, has Dragon Blood, good stats that matter for an archer, good availability, and he can promote into Sniper which is one of the most busted classes in Fates IMO. Also, if you have DLC, Point Blank.

Corrin - Well.. main lord. That's customizable. With the Yato. And is a royal. Best availability in the game.

Azura - Only Dancer, is a royal, and in general is just so valuable it's dumb to not use her. Plus, she makes great characters even greater with her supportive buffs and skills. And dance, of course. Or Sing.

Hinoka - Royal, except this time has mobility, can learn valuable skills such as rally, and can use the almighty Guard Naginata (and even comes with it!). Good balanced flier, definitely better then any other flier in the game except for Camilla.

Sakura - Royal, you get the deal. Except this time, early access healer with great buffs to allies and herself alike, has outstanding growths for a healer, and in general is just amazing. Plus, my waifu, so you know she has to reach S rank in my tier list (no bias. Maybe.) Also, can learn same amazing supportive skills as Hinokopter.

Jakob 1 - Great as a Butler, even greater as a Paladin (or GK). REALLY early access to him, along with learning class skills so early on it's hilarious. Luna at level 5. Great growths, and is certain to be an asset.

Felicia 1 - See Jakob 1, but replace Paladin with Witch or Strategist. Warp at level 5. 

Mozu - Outstanding growths, easy to train even without grinding, and is the second best archer in the game. Plus, can give Aptitude to children to make them almost automatic A Tier. Even as a Villager/Merchant, she's good.

Azama - Okay, as a healer, he's A-B Tier. But reclass him to a Dread Fighter, Apothecary, ANYTHING physical, he carries. Great at everything, and is hilarious.

A+ Tier

Oboro - Balanced Spear Fighter that can become the almighty Spear Master with a quick Basara for Rend Heaven, which is amazing on Physical units. Great bases, decent availability, Nice growths, everything about her makes her worth using.

Kaze - Great availability, with nice debuffs, accuracy, doubling, and such. Best of the three ninjas at his job IMO.

A Tier

Silas - Solid early game cav, and one of the only two in BR naturally. He's better in BR then in CQ due to weapon ranks. I forget about bases though. So yeah. He's solid.

Kagero - Strong ninja that has good accuracy because of her weapon despite low af skill. Is almost always going to cap strength and has enough speed to double, but because of her mad strength she might end up outright killing the enemy instead of damaging them and weakening them using shuriken. A good alternative to Kaze or Saizo.

Saizo - The worst at doing his job of the three ninjas IMO. Outstanding growths can make him any class and work (believe me, once i had him as a monk and he was a god) although his low speed allows damage and weakening without doubling. He also is sturdy, making him the most defensive of the ninjas. Good alternative to Kaze or Kagero, and still very good even though his job is done slightly better by the other ninjas.

B Tier

Setsuna - The forgotten archer. Literally, Archer Mozu has an advantage in EVERY single growth, and if not, then they are tied at like 50% or something. Because of this, Setsuna is often forgotten to exist like her liege in the plot, and is benched due to her low strength and fragility compared to the superior archers. However, it's specifically BECAUSE she's an archer that she works. If she were one range locked, like Hana, definitely C tier, though since she is at safety and has the ability to double with Steel Yumis, she can output lots of damage and can remain safe in the process. Her problem isn't that she's bad- it's that she's outclassed in every single way by Mozu and her strength isnt the best compared to Takumi, who has enough speed to not get doubled OR double while still being a crit murder machine.

Kaden - The shapeshifting fox. Again, it's not that he's bad - he's outclassed. Okay, sure, reliable strength and survivability while being a dodgetank, and can kill mages with ease. That's great and all, but Kaze does the same thing but better since he can counterattack. Kaden is good, I assure you, but he just isn't the best out there.

Scarlet - The only Wyvern in BR. Very solid, being a prepromote with actually decent growths, with a decent personal that is combined well with certain skills, and in general is solid. However, she isn't necessary by a long shot, and her lack of supports doesn't help either. Again, not bad, but not Ryoma levels of good. She could also be in A tier, but IDK.

Felicia 2 - Felicia but worse. Okay, can still get early skills and is a decent magic user. But of course, like always, she's outclassed. ... Actually, now that I think about it.. Hayato and Orochi both kinda suck, so she isn't outclassed, but merely she just joins halfway into the game and in general lacks more then her counterpart, Felicia 1.

C Tier

Hana - Okay, here is where we get into the really mediocre units. Hana is up first, and she's seriously mediocre. Okay, she has a lot of strength and is a dodgetank Samurai. However, the thing that puts her in C is her complete defenses. With her HP, Defense, and Luck, she isn't going anywhere in that department. Oh, yay, on Player Phase (PP) you can Duelist's Blow to safety! Wow, she easily doubles and kills! However, when you consider her low luck, she is going to be very likely to hit and crit, by enemies. ESPECIALLY on Lunatic. And she isn't going to survive many blows, that's for sure. Not only that, but unlike Setsuna, she's LOCKED TO ONE RANGE! Wonderful! So, a somewhat easily hit fragile and crittable samurai that is completely outclassed by Ryoma and Kaden at her job. That being said, she can work, since this is Birthrout, however in the long run she is meh. She isn't a Kaze, I can tell you that much.

Rinkah - Again, she's meh. Okay, great availability with great defenses and average skill and speed for an axe user. But... ugh.. despite her high defense, she's still fragile due to her horrid HP and Res, in the late game does almost no damage normally, has meh bases and a HORRID E rank to start off with.. And her heart seal doesn't make things better either. Take her good parts away and make her bad parts even worse, you got Ninja!Rinkah. She's sooo mediocre it isn't even funny. But this is Birthrout so of course she can work like everyone else can. But take caution - Scarlet exists, so there is no reason to use Rinkah over her when she has her defenses and MORE.

Shura - Prepromote with meh bases and growths. Not gonna grow much, is meh in almost everything. He also joins super late so there is almost no point to him.

Izana - See Shura.

Yukimura - See Izana or Shura, except even worse.

Hayato - His bases kill him. He joins at level ONE with horrid bases, in Chapter 8. He needs to be babysit to work, and he isn't worth the effort. He's actually decent in Revelation, though, and is B tier if you decide to grind him.

Subaki - I hate this man, not just in unit usability, but in personality, looks, and soul. I hate him. I HATE HIM SO MUCH. I'm trying so hard not to put him in Trash Tier, because he isn't but man do I want to. Anyway, he's bad for a Peg. Okay, high skill and... defense...? With almost no speed outside of PP? Or Res? Or Strength? Like if you're going to make him a weird Pegasus Knight then at least give him more then one good point. However, he can become a slight Rally bot due to Rally Speed, which is really useful, can wield the Guard Naginata so his defenses are patched up, and he in general can work. However, that is unlikely, and what is likely is that he will turn out worse then almost everyone else in the army at the time. He's bad, in my opinion. Usable, but bad. Like everyone else not listed yet.

Trash Tier

Orochi - A nuke that is fragile, somewhat accurate, and, uh... thats it. Nothing else to see here. I considered putting her in C due to ranged attacks, but I decided against it. Orochi just sucks for a magic user. Can't take a hit, with low speed and somewhat low luck she cant dodge worth anything, not the best mage killer, she just is outclassed entirely by both Felicias and Hayato. She cant even use her skills well because she already has sky high magic, she has no luck for her Level 10 skill, Rally Magic isnt the best rally, and Tomefaire just adds on to her nukeness. Probably the best mage no grinding if you decide to not reclass Felicia, but she is not needed at all. Just.. Just don't.

Jakob 2 - Unlike Felicia 2, Jakob 2 has bad bases, can't be used as a staff bot well due to low magic as a Butler or Strategist, by now everyone else is much better then him, he just isn't the best. Usable, but not the best, and he is trash in my opinion. I didnt put him in C because there needs to be some variety in the Tiers.

Reina - See the end of Jakob 2, and see Shura but actually joins somewhat early/in the midgame.

Hinata - Just. Sucks. A tanky samurai of all things with no skill at all, is not accurate at all, can't dodge anything due to low speed, mediocre strength.. His only saving grace is his bases, and they are good. Hana is 100x better at doing a Samurai's job, and Rinkah is better at doing Hinata's individual job as a tank. Since she can hit things for the same amount of damage. Only usable due to bases and because Birthrout is generally easy.

Again, I'm not the most experienced in the world with tier lists so I'm not the best at it. Just my opinion, if you think something else then feel free~ uwu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reina is better than Takumi, so their placements on your list are more than a little baffling. I'm not sure in what world you can argue her bases are bad, she's got 17 strength and 20(+5) speed as what is essentially a Level -4 Kinshi Knight.

15 hours ago, Jedi said:

It's called availability, and the Greil Mercs have more maps overall than the Dawn Brigade does along with better bases.

The Dawn Brigade has quite a few maps more than the Greil Mercs (up to 4 more if you count everything, 3 if you exclude One Survives). You're right that the Greil Mercs have better bases, though... like Ryoma. Drafts aren't really a good comparison because they typically underman you compared to a normal playthrough so being better than an empty slot/some low-tier filler which would be picked up late in a draft is a huge deal. Yes, availability is huge on them. It's definitely less important in other contexts IMO, and I think tier lists are more useful when they are analysing who is worth using, rather than "who costs you the most turns if you never use them" (which is essentially what a draft does). Taking that to its logical extreme, Corrin is automatically #1 simply because of chapter 1 and that's inane.

How would Felicia and Jakob fit on the tier list? Doesn't it depend on which gender your Corrin is? Maybe we could go off of their base stats and growth rates?
(Note: Tier List only goes off of starting class/advanced class, not other classes the unit can class into.)

Thank you @Torappu for all your hard work on your tier list. Your tier list will definitely help me with mine.

Edited by KadenTheKitsune

I have to agree there; reclassing should absolutely not be banned. It uses resources available to any player regardless of previous playthroughs or internet access, it doesn't cheapen or reduce discussion in any way, is non-random, etc. I can't see any reason to not consider it.

15 minutes ago, joshcja said:

So we're banning a core mechanic of 3ds FE now?

I didn't say I was banning them. I said that they will be different depending on your Avatar. If you are a Male Avatar, you officially get Felicia as a unit in Chapter 6, and you get Jakob around Chapter 17. Vice versa for Female Avatar. If you used Felicia/Jakob a lot before you get the other, then you have to consider that they might be better. To avoid more arguments, we should just stick with base stats/their growth rate, and also their weapon stats and skills.

9 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I have to agree there; reclassing should absolutely not be banned. It uses resources available to any player regardless of previous playthroughs or internet access, it doesn't cheapen or reduce discussion in any way, is non-random, etc. I can't see any reason to not consider it.

Well, technically you can reclass almost any character into almost every class (with a few exceptions) due to all the different seals. We should just stick to the base class and their promoted class to avoid bias/confusion. This is why it's going to be hard to tier Corrin.

Edit: I'm going to make a poll for this to help us. The first poll will be for just Birthright.

50 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

How would Felicia and Jakob fit on the tier list? Doesn't it depend on which gender your Corrin is? Maybe we could go off of their base stats and growth rates?
(Note: Tier List only goes off of starting class/advanced class, not other classes the unit can class into.)

Thank you @Torappu for all your hard work on your tier list. Your tier list will definitely help me with mine.

It totally depends on the gender, because ultimately if your Femui then Jakob is amazing and Felicia is mediocre and if Mamui then Felicia is amazing while Jakob is either mediocre or useless (CQ only from what I've heard Jakob 2 is really bad). If you're not doing heart seals or class changing as an option in the Tier List to conclude viability, Jakob kinda loses half his charm while Felicia isn't too effected. The main reason Jakob is good is because Paladin/GK!Jakob 1 is so much of an asset. So yeah, base stats and growth rates is what seems to be good.

Your welcome~ ! I might be able to make a Rev and or CQ tier list as well, if you want (though it won't be as accurate imo, except for Nyx in Rev. That one's obvious.)

Here is the old BR Tier List I had initiated. Characters up for movement had been C2 Jakob to High, and Hana to Low.

Spoiler

Susano-o/Hachiman Incarnate:

Ryoma

Top:

Azura

Hinoka

Corrin

Scarlet

High:

Reina

Silas

Saizo

Kagero

Kaze

Mid:

C2 Jakob

Takumi

Azama

Sakura

C2 Felicia

Izana

Oboro

Low:

Rinkah

Subaki

Hinata

Shura

Orochi

Hayato

Bottom:

Hana

Yukimura

Kaden

Mozu

Setsuna

C16 Jakob

C16 Felicia

1 minute ago, Torappu said:

It totally depends on the gender, because ultimately if your Femui then Jakob is amazing and Felicia is mediocre and if Mamui then Felicia is amazing while Jakob is either mediocre or useless (CQ only from what I've heard Jakob 2 is really bad). If you're not doing heart seals or class changing as an option in the Tier List to conclude viability, Jakob kinda loses half his charm while Felicia isn't too effected. The main reason Jakob is good is because Paladin/GK!Jakob 1 is so much of an asset. So yeah, base stats and growth rates is what seems to be good.

Thank you! You're like the only person who understands/agrees with me. I think that Felicia has more balanced stats, such as Magic, Skill, and Luck, but low in Attack and Defense. Jakob has mediocre Attack and Defense, but falls short on other stats. Jakob acts like an attacker with Shurikens (like a Ninja), and has the ability to heal, and Felicia is a full time dedicated healer, but can also deal a few damage here and there.

@Interdimensional Observer Thanks for your help! Your opinions are valued and will definitely contribute greatly to the final tier list.

Just now, KadenTheKitsune said:

Thank you! You're like the only person who understands/agrees with me. I think that Felicia has more balanced stats, such as Magic, Skill, and Luck, but low in Attack and Defense. Jakob has mediocre Attack and Defense, but falls short on other stats. Jakob acts like an attacker with Shurikens (like a Ninja), and has the ability to heal, and Felicia is a full time dedicated healer, but can also deal a few damage here and there.

I'm certain I'm not the ONLY person on here who agrees on that. I mean, I don't like the idea of banning reclassing and such, though if it's how it is then I can totally follow it.

Jakob has mediocre everything but Luck as a Butler, mostly made to be accurately debuffing with an occasional heal for the slightly damaged for bonus exp, meanwhile Felicia is a nuke with Felicia's Plate, Flame Shuriken, or tomes and being a full time healer she gets lots of exp, since she can defend herself somewhat (though flame shuriken completely destroys her chances of survival. -20 avoid? Ugh. At least she can attack from safe distances.) and murders mages with Kaze. It's why reclassing increases viability- Jakob becomes a actually amazing unit with great balanced stats and bases with great early Luna with his high skill, and Felicia not only can get more mobility with early Warp and Strategist's movement, she also gets to use magic, since she is one of the only good magic users in Fates.

Either way, I'm glad to help somehow c:

42 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

To avoid more arguments, we should just stick with base stats/their growth rate, and also their weapon stats and skills.

Well, technically you can reclass almost any character into almost every class (with a few exceptions) due to all the different seals. We should just stick to the base class and their promoted class to avoid bias/confusion.

This is called ignoring a core mechanic of the game and outright cripples early units.

While a character "can" reclass into a great number of things (Corin included) the question is if they "should" reclass into this path. For example Corin wants a laundry list of things. Mobility, 1-2 range, and strong enemy phase. Considering children and marriage Corins enormous list of builds falls to a grand total of 2 boons (Hp, Mag), 2 flaws (Skill, Luck), and 4 talents (Draco, Dark mage, Cav, Ninja). With route availability, unit pool, weapon choice, and run constraints this can fall to a grand number of 2-3 total "viable" builds,

Edited by joshcja

1 minute ago, Torappu said:

I'm certain I'm not the ONLY person on here who agrees on that. I mean, I don't like the idea of banning reclassing and such, though if it's how it is then I can totally follow it.

Jakob has mediocre everything but Luck as a Butler, mostly made to be accurately debuffing with an occasional heal for the slightly damaged for bonus exp, meanwhile Felicia is a nuke with Felicia's Plate, Flame Shuriken, or tomes and being a full time healer she gets lots of exp, since she can defend herself somewhat (though flame shuriken completely destroys her chances of survival. -20 avoid? Ugh. At least she can attack from safe distances.) and murders mages with Kaze. It's why reclassing increases viability- Jakob becomes a actually amazing unit with great balanced stats and bases with great early Luna with his high skill, and Felicia not only can get more mobility with early Warp and Strategist's movement, she also gets to use magic, since she is one of the only good magic users in Fates.

Either way, I'm glad to help somehow c:

Well, it sure seems like you're the only person who understands what I'm trying to say. (:

Well, I'm currently playing Conquest and I made Elise a Strategist. One of my best decisions EVER! She is amazing now that she can attack. I'm on chapter 23, and she is on Level 11 with 35 Magic. Leo only has around 25 Magic at that level. Elise also has high RES, which means she won't be one shot'ed by Mages.

1 minute ago, joshcja said:

This is called ignoring a core mechanic of the game and outright cripples early units.

While a character "can" reclass into a great number of things (Corin included) the question is if they "should" reclass into this path. For example Corin wants a laundry list of things. Mobility, 1-2 range, and strong enemy phase. Considering children and marriage Corins enormous list of builds falls to a grand total of 2 boons (Hp, Mag), 2 flaws (Skill, Luck), and 4 talents (Draco, Dark mage, Cav, Ninja). With route availability, unit pool, weapon choice, and run constraints this can fall to a grand number of 2-3 total "viable" builds,

Well, I don't care WHAT it's called, I'm not including reclassing out of their starting class/promoted class. It wouldn't make sense to do that, IS makes characters a certain class for a reason, so that's what we're going off of.

This is also based on Birthright and Conquest, NOT Revelations.

46 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Well, technically you can reclass almost any character into almost every class (with a few exceptions) due to all the different seals. We should just stick to the base class and their promoted class to avoid bias/confusion. This is why it's going to be hard to tier Corrin.

I'm for this. We'd be here all day arguing reclass, who's better in this class and who's better in that class, etc.  What this class does, what that class does for a character. And we don't really need that.

5 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I'm for this. We'd be here all day arguing reclass, who's better in this class and who's better in that class, etc.  What this class does, what that class does for a character. And we don't really need that.

Yes! Thanks for agreeing with me.

On a separate note, should we include the Children characters in this tier list, or would it be too hard to agree on them due to the diversity you can choose for them based on their parents?

Edit: Since a few people have already voted on the poll, can we already decide on a few characters? Comment if you agree/disagree.

Ryoma: S+/S
Takumi: S/A+
Hinoka: A+/A
Sakura: A-/B+

1 minute ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

On a separate note, should we include the Children characters in this tier list, or would it be too hard to agree on them due to the diversity you can choose for them based on their parents?

Yeah, that one's a difficult one. I say for these initial two tiers, we ignore the children. We can put them in their own list later taking possible parents into account.

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, that one's a difficult one. I say for these initial two tiers, we ignore the children. We can put them in their own list later taking possible parents into account.

OK, we won't include them. Do you agree with the current tiers for Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, and Sakura? If we all agree, I'll change them to 4 new characters to vote on.

@Interdimensional Observer Yea, that's a good idea.

6 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Edit: Since a few people have already voted on the poll, can we already decide on a few characters? Comment if you agree/disagree.

Ryoma: S+/S
Takumi: S/A+
Hinoka: A+/A
Sakura: A-/B+

Bolded are my choices. I can give more detailed reasons if asked.

17 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Well, it sure seems like you're the only person who understands what I'm trying to say. (:

Well, I'm currently playing Conquest and I made Elise a Strategist. One of my best decisions EVER! She is amazing now that she can attack. I'm on chapter 23, and she is on Level 11 with 35 Magic. Leo only has around 25 Magic at that level. Elise also has high RES, which means she won't be one shot'ed by Mages.

Well, I mean on the other hand, IS made Hinata a Samurai. So like, if he was intended to be a tank why make him a Samurai with low skill so he'd have like 35% skill instead of 15% if he was a Knight or Oni Savage. Like his stats were made poorly and his class choice was even worse, so it'd be weird to not include reclassing in those cases. I suppose it's just a game of "We intended this, but in reality that happened and this sucks while that is better". I mean, no matter what Corrin is usually good, and no one on purpose would make a bad Corrin such as + mag - def Knight no skills, cuz that would be dumb, rather cavalier with +str -luck and then we'd see how it'd go from there.

Again, I'm fine with no reclassing, but I'm just pointing out the other side's perspective, because by preventing reclassing in the Tier List it cripples some units while barely effecting others. And we all know how good IS is at balancing. Look at Revelation and tell me that again with a straight face and you get a medal of honor for it. c: I just get confused at IS sometimes, and if thats the excuse, while I do not agree with it, I respect it. Don't like starting flame wars over something so simple. ;_;

Elise as a main healing support is made to specifically murder mages while buffing allies so they can take care of the physical enemies for Elise, since you know.. She's kinda frail. Even then, since she's a royal, she got god growths ine verything but HP, Str, and Def, meaning she can have evasion in the 70s+. Though, Elise as a Maid is also quite underrated considering she's basically a 10x better Felicia that just needs some babying on weapon rank to work. Live to Serve basically guarantees her survival, while also allowing her to be a bit offensive at the cost of some utility. I'm thinking of doing that on this run I'm doing. At least until she gets Live to Serve.

And yeahhh Leo is kinda the worst royal IMO. Bad stats that matter, and his only saving grace is that he has dragon blood, Brynhildr, good bases, and DLC classes. It's sad too since I actually like using Leo. Still better then Nyx LUL

Edit: Ryoma: S+/S: I think you mean SSSSSSSS++++. But other then that yes.
Takumi: S/A+ S+/S is what I'd say though thats fine too since he has his weaknesses
Hinoka: A+/A Agreed
Sakura: A-/B+ A+/A is what I'd say personally in terms of unit. (If personality were a factor she'd be topping Ryoma for me)

Edited by Torappu

Just now, Torappu said:

Well, I mean on the other hand, IS made Hinata a Samurai. So like, if he was intended to be a tank why make him a Samurai with low skill so he'd have like 35% skill instead of 15% if he was a Knight or Oni Savage. Like his stats were made poorly and his class choice was even worse, so it'd be weird to not include reclassing in those cases.

1. To differentiate him from glass-defenses Hana
2. Because his backstory and character revolves around him being from a samurai family in a Japan analogue

And...you can't really say the people that made him made his stats "poorly" and gave him a "poor" class choice. They intended him to be a samurai, made him tanky so he wouldn't be another Hana, and chose his stats accordingly.

Basically, everyone's going to be arguing semantics if we bring in reclass. "X is top tier in this class!" "No, x is way better in this class!" "Y is stronger than Ryoma in this class!" "Well not if you reclass Ryoma into x!" "Y is way stronger reclass for Ryoma!"

Using Ryoma as a random example, but you get the point.

4 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Bolded are my choices. I can give more detailed reasons if asked.

Exactly what I was thinking. Glad we could agree on them!

Edit: I'll change the poll to 4 new characters to vote on now.

Elise is one of the units that is just staggeringly better with reclassing. Taken out of the cancer that is the troubador line she's actually bulky as sin on both sides after one angelic robe use and she will always hit statue boosted caps in Mag/Luck/Res/Speed regardless of her class. (This is obviously not a consideration for ranking in this thread now, but it's hilarious to see Elise bump 40 def in nogrind)

Edited by joshcja

Just now, Extrasolar said:

1. To differentiate him from glass-defenses Hana
2. Because his backstory and character revolves around him being from a samurai family in a Japan analogue

And...you can't really say the people that made him made his stats "poorly" and gave him a "poor" class choice. They intended him to be a samurai, made him tanky so he wouldn't be another Hana, and chose his stats accordingly.

Basically, everyone's going to be arguing semantics if we bring in reclass. "X is top tier in this class!" "No, x is way better in this class!" "Y is stronger than Ryoma in this class!" "Well not if you reclass Ryoma into x!" "Y is way stronger reclass for Ryoma!"

Using Ryoma as a random example, but you get the point.

Yeah, I get it. They intended him to be a tanky Samurai to separate him from Hana, but in general he wasn't that good in the end. I didn't mean to blame IS for that choice, since it wasn't what they intended in the first place, so I'm sorry if I sounded like that.

As for the entire arguing thing, if people made polls for it, it would be simple and easy to follow, since the most agreed upon class would be considered the 'most viable' class for them. Personally, I don't mind it, but I also don't mind it if it didn't happen either.