New Grand Hero Battle Focus Banner

Falcom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. You know how the banner is probably going to end up as the "beat Michalis" banner has Minerva in it? Who wants to bet that the "beat Navarre" one is going to feature Caeda and/or Ogma?

5 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Hah. You know how the banner is probably going to end up as the "beat Michalis" banner has Minerva in it? Who wants to bet that the "beat Navarre" one is going to feature Caeda and/or Ogma?

Let's beat Navarre by the power of love!

You mean by the power of "why fight for nothing when you can fight for something", as Caeda asks of him and as Ogma exemplifies.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Okay but can we talk about my boy Lloyd being confirmed because I did NOT see that coming at all, and I'm hyped af.

But I want my Camus. :(:

As much as Lloyd excites me, the idea of Gradivus makes me happier.

59 minutes ago, Hardy said:

My brother is on the list...but still looking for my name...when can I fight myself

56 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Caeda would be perfect, since she's the one that recruits him.Ā  Ogma's more for lore reasons.

Which reminds me, Minerva was necessary to recruit Michalis in FE12.

Ā 

On ā€Ž14ā€Ž/ā€Ž03ā€Ž/ā€Ž2017 at 5:25 PM, Elieson said:

Ā 

Cant see much use out of this guy though tbh, if he's only running Iote's and Threaten Def. Hauteclear is nice and his raw rating is skyhigh, but he's a flying axe with 26 speed that the plethora of swordies and basically any mage worth their salt can obliterate.

Notably, Selena with Triangle Adept and Eliwood with Axebreaker will be the "key units" to defeating Michalis with ease REV UP THOSE GUNTERS, but I see him being a pretty easy unit to approach because Minerva's defensive capabiltiies even with Life or Death are nice and average, and 26 speed with no modifiers is kinda walking the line when it comes to safety (realistically, 28-32 are the speeds you're looking for in a unit, to keep them safe from getting doubled from the most common threats). Reds go fast.

IDK, I don't think he'sĀ bad, especially with these stats, I just think it'll be fast for people to overrate the guy and he'll fall to the red meta. That being said, a 173 Rating isn't anything wimpy of course. I wish he had like, +3 spd and -3 Atk or something.

Keep in mind that Ursula's stats were actually a bit different than her "datamined" version(it was only a buff in atk and debuff indef but still), so there may be some little changes to his overall stats, which could help him to be abetter unit.

Still, regardless, I'm really excited for this guy and I'll probably use him even if It's totally unoptimal because he will be replacing Nino, who is my only mage as of now

Also, It seems we may get extra rewards depending on how many people will complete it:

Ā 

6 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

Keep in mind that Ursula's stats were actually a bit different than her "datamined" version(it was only a buff in atk and debuff indef but still), so there may be some little changes to his overall stats, which could help him to be abetter unit.

1. People need to stop using "datamined" when they mean "hacked".
  2. The reason Ursula's stats didn't match is because the hacker didn't use a neutral-nature Ursula. The hacker's Ursula perfectly matched what a [-Atk, +Def] Ursula's stats would be if non-neutral-nature UrsulaĀ were obtainable.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:
  1. People need to stop using "datamined" when they mean "hacked".
  2. The reason Ursula's stats didn't match is because the hacker didn't use a neutral-nature Ursula. The hacker's Ursula perfectly matched what a [-Atk, +Def] Ursula's stats would be if non-neutral-nature UrsulaĀ were obtainable.
  1. My apologies about that. I'll try to pay more attention at my choice of words
  2. Ah, really? Interesting, I didn't know about that. In that case, if it doesn't bother you, may I askĀ if you know if that hacked Michalis had any kind of nature? Or was he just a Neutral one?

OMG OMG OMG A MINERVA FOCUS!

ySSQX6H.gif?1

...ahem. Well, Hopefully I finally pull her. I must have every flier in the game besides her at this point.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

3 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

Ah, really? Interesting, I didn't know about that. In that case, if it doesn't bother you, may I askĀ if you know if that hacked Michalis had any kind of nature? Or was he just a Neutral one?

I'd need to know the neutral stats at level 1 (non-trivial case) or level 40 (trivial case that defeats the point) to know if his Michalis has a non-neutral nature.