New Grand Hero Battle Focus Banner

Falcom

Just like the Battling Ursula banner, comes a new banner.

C638bXVU0AE1cRC.jpg:large

Eliwood, Minerva, Selena, and Gordin. But who's being featured in the next grand hero battle?

Credit to reddit user StarOnyx who datamined this.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

tumblr_inline_omt5lfkOtN1r3m5te_540.jpg

Yeps, it's Michalis. Why would they include Gordin there? Michalis is immune to effectiveness of bows.

Is he? I mean, he is in the story, but that's no guarantee he will be in the actual Grand Hero Battle.

As I recall, all of the bosses in the story have the same ability to prevent "effective against." So, that might change.

Or, you know, it might not. But as for Eliwood and Selena, well, they're sword users, and Michaelis uses an axe. That's the only reason I can see. 

Maybe there're lots of armors?

Edited by dragonlordsd

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

Yeps, it's Michalis. Why would they include Gordin there? Michalis is immune to effectiveness of bows.. Also why sword units, Michalis' DEF and HP are both high. I'd want a red mage focus. 

Eliwood has axebreaker and Selena has triangle adept. That being said, I already have a 5* Roy and Lilina so I'm not pulling on this banner.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

GHB really isn't a good abbreviation for this giggity

Fixed. Also yup, it's Michalis. Actually pretty excited cause I want him on my team.

I sure want him in my team. I've seen his stat and skills, who don't want  a flier with immunity to bows? And most importantly, he is hot. 

Also, remember that his map was littered with cavalries and fliers? if IS keep the nostalgia level a thing, you may want to grind Ursula or Frobin now. Or if you don't have them, Raigh. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

2 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Any word on when this starts?

Typically, grand hero battles happen a week after the update. So if i'm correct, Michalis should be released on the 23rd or 24th.

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

GHB really isn't a good abbreviation for this giggity

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see the abbreviation GHB is Grand Highblood.

21 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Yeps, it's Michalis. Why would they include Gordin there? Michalis is immune to effectiveness of bows.. Also why sword units, Michalis' DEF and HP are both high. I  want a red mage  in the focus. 

Coverage of flying mooks?

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Coverage of flying mooks?

Maybe flying mooks. I bet one of them is gonna have goad fliers. (I won't bungee jump off a cliff though.

20 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I sure want him in my team. I've seen his stat and skills, who don't want  a flier with immunity to bows? And most importantly, he is hot. 

xD You share my priorities!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Not very familiar with the guy, but I might try for him depending on what kind of weapon he uses.

Michalis wields axes, most likely sharing Hauteclere (16 Mt, CD−1) with Minerva at 5⋆.