Let's have fun with "What If-s"

Big Smoke

17 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then Corrin could be considered a decent lord willing to make his decisions, it would make Conquest and Revelation stronger stories. A modern Marth.

What if there was an Awakening sequel, what the plot would be?  

It would either be a cash grab or the Future Past.

What if we had a Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Switch port?

(also for the record I meant to put "good" in quotes, but my keyboard freaked out)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be...rather interesting and that would give people that haven't played a chance to play it.

What if there were more child characters on Awakening's roster? (i.e Tiki, Anna, Say'ri, Flavia etc have children of their own and can marry someone other than Robin)

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That would be...rather interesting and that would give people that haven't played a chance to play it.

What if there were more child characters on Awakening's roster? (i.e Tiki, Anna, Say'ri, Flavia etc have children of their own and can marry someone other than Robin)

It would fuel my completionist core.

What if the next Echoes game was FE4?

I might want to try and play it at some point...(like Valentina)

What if there wasn't an over arcing timeline for the Fire Emblem games and they were all stand alone games with Easter eggs from others in the series?

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I might want to try and play it at some point...(like Valentina)

What if there wasn't an over arcing timeline for the Fire Emblem games and they were all stand alone games with Easter eggs from others in the series?

That would be nice.

What if there was an FE:A anime?

22 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

He'd be one of the more popular antagonists.

What if Awakening cut the Grimleal plot line to focus on Gangrel and Walhart?

The Grima would be even more under developed.

What if instead of coming back at the end of the game Robin actually died from killing Grima?

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

The Grima would be even more under developed.

What if instead of coming back at the end of the game Robin actually died from killing Grima?

What if there was no Grima and the whole game was just Chrom and Gangrel's war?

The game would have a melancholy feel, which would be praised by many fans, yet others would prefer the allow Grima to be sealed ending out of attachment to Robin.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

What if there was no Grima and the whole game was just Chrom and Gangrel's war?

The game would have a melancholy feel, which would be praised by many fans, yet others would prefer the allow Grima to be sealed ending out of attachment to Robin.

Then the game would be much shorter due to Gangrel's strength as a villain. But may try to  resurrect Grima to be the ultimate weapon against Ylisse.

What if Einherjar cards played a role in the story?

12 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then the game would be much shorter due to Gangrel's strength as a villain. But may try to  resurrect Grima to be the ultimate weapon against Ylisse.

What if Einherjar cards played a role in the story?

What if we got Medeus, making good on his words in FE3, as Awakening's villain instead of Grima?

Loptyr!Julius replaces Grima as the final boss and takes over the Grimleal. The other villainous einherjars are also bosses, though Gaiden would feel left out as they don't have a villain to contribute.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

On 8/24/2017 at 5:28 PM, Emperor Hardin said:

What if we got Medeus, making good on his words in FE3, as Awakening's villain instead of Grima?

Loptyr!Julius replaces Grima as the final boss and takes over the Grimleal. The other villainous einherjars are also bosses, though Gaiden would feel left out as they don't have a villain to contribute.

I still have a feeling older fans would hate Awakening. And to be honest, Grima is a great villian, so long as you complete Act 6 of Echoes: SoV

What if we had a Fire Emblem game with a beast as a lord (tanguel, manakete, wolf, hawk, etc.)?

10 hours ago, Heruseus said:

What if the next Echoes remake was for the Elibe games, and it had both games in one?

Then it be genealogy with a Elibe coat of paint I'd still buy it

What if all other Fire Emblem games had the "waifu" features of Awakening/Fates while Awakening/Fates didn't have those mechanics? ~random thought, feel free to ignore~

13 hours ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Then it be genealogy with a Elibe coat of paint I'd still buy it

What if all other Fire Emblem games had the "waifu" features of Awakening/Fates while Awakening/Fates didn't have those mechanics? ~random thought, feel free to ignore~

Then the fanbase would still have more weebs like me than hardcore strategy players. 

What if we had a game where the lord was a beast? (Taguel, hawk, mankete, etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 4:40 AM, Heruseus said:

Then the fanbase would still have more weebs like me than hardcore strategy players. 

What if we had a game where the lord was a beast? (Taguel, hawk, mankete, etc.)

Corrin is the answer to your what if.

What if instead of being the main character in Fates Corrin was like Robin and only partially important to the story?

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Corrin is the answer to your what if.

What if instead of being the main character in Fates Corrin was like Robin and only partially important to the story?

He would be so much better, but who would be the main character?

Also, holy crap, it's been so long since anyone posted oml

What if Fire Emblem Warriors had Shantey Pete as a playable character?

7 hours ago, Heruseus said:

He would be so much better, but who would be the main character?

Also, holy crap, it's been so long since anyone posted oml

What if Fire Emblem Warriors had Shantey Pete as a playable character?

I would have no idea how to process that.  Who knows it could be possibly fun?

What if Grandmaster wasn't stupidly gender locked in Fates?

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I would have no idea how to process that.  Who knows it could be possibly fun?

What if Grandmaster wasn't stupidly gender locked in Fates?

It would probably have a much more competitive play, seeing as most players use female units. 

What if Shozou Kaga came back to FE?

Then maybe people would stop complaining about it's story (who am I kidding), 

What if sumia didn't arbitrarily have less supports than every other female unit (excluding robinsexuals)

16 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Then maybe people would stop complaining about it's story (who am I kidding), 

What if sumia didn't arbitrarily have less supports than every other female unit (excluding robinsexuals)

She would instantly become more interesting to have on the battle field and could make for some amazing supports as well as fleshing out other characters.

What if Chrom could support with the entire army like Robin?

Then the robinsexuals would be slightly less lonely plus we could get some really interesting supports with the spot pass characters. ChromxWalhart anyone, 

What if every major character didn't semi cannonicaly nonsensically survive and become recruit able 

I am unsure of what you are trying to say so I shall guess what it would be.

Assuming that there is a reason that the major characters don't survive then they would get less potential development (?).

What if Robin had twins as well as the other children?