Seeking Berwick Saga Saved Games

Aethin

I haven't been particularly vocal about it, since we're still in the beginning phases, but I'm translating Berwick Saga now. As such, I'm seeking saves for the game so that we can test various inserted text.  (I played it on the PS2, so I can't use mine.)  If possible, one thing I want to check in particular right now is the tournament Ruby enters in when she promotes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started Berwick Saga recently (aiming for full recruitment) and currently in the process of giving EXP to Ruby(...) to promote her and get Clifford ASAP. Just finished the main mission for Ch. 3. I'm willing to help once I get her to promotion, but I have no idea how emulation works so I'm not sure which files correspond to saves.

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

Thanks, guys! That'll be a big help!

If you're using PCSX2 on Windows, then the data for the save carts should be in My Documents\PCSX2\memcards. (If you're using a hacked PS2... then I've got no clue.)

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2017 at 2:47 PM, 12fretsjourneyman said:

I probably have gone through this game 3-4 times.  Where can I send in these files?  I definitely have one before Ruby's tournament.

Awesome, thank you! Google Drive or Dropbox would be fantastic, either here in this thread or in a PM if you prefer.