What is the character you are waiting for?

Ewwgene

L'arachel, Katarina, Naesala, Elincia, Black Knight, Alm, Celica, Valbar and his magnificent chin, and Haar.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren. I really...really want Soren. I'm not even sure if they're going to add him, and if they do, he'll probably be a Green Mage in a Red meta, but I don't care. I love him and want him; I've stockpiled ~150 orbs (and am slowly working on getting more). Ike too! And Elincia and Lucia...I want Micaiah super bad, too. And all the Laguz...

...I want some PoR/RD characters, apparently... :'D

I really want Soren and Tine in the game so I can complete my "mages with shitty childhoods" team.

I also really, really want Reyson in the game, but I also kind of hope he really won't be able to attack. It would be cool to get a pure supporting unit with sing/heal/buffs.

Lewyn/Sety would also be nice since I want to see if they'd keep Holsety broken, but considering how they nerfed Tyrfing I doubt it.

I'd like Innes and Shinon since I just like asshole snipers. I'm kind of holding my thumbs for Echoes!Leon to join the archetype, it's not like he had any personality in Gaiden anyway.

And I want L'arachel and her crew. Just because.

All the Ikes we should be getting. Three of them total. PoR, RD, and special costume from the poll. Why at least one of them isn't in the game already, I don't know...

Also, Elincia, Marcia, Kieran, Ranulf, Tibarn, Sain, and Silas. Yeah, mainly Tellius characters for obvious reasons. I'd also like more Magvel and Jugdral. At the very least, no more Elibe for a long time, please... Unless it's Sain. xP

Currently, only two of my favorite characters are in the game (Frederick and Ryoma) and one of them is super rare (Ryoma), so...

Edited by Anacybele

INNES!!!

Just give me Innes already game And I'm pretty sure he is going to be implemented and I will cry for being unnable to summon him !!!

Ares, Camus, Yuzu (haha c'mon the cipher mascots can be added to the game, right? it would be cute!), Pelleas, Elincia, Sue, Echidna

10 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Wut about Tormod?

Tormod's childhood wasn't shitty. No parents, sure, but he had daddy Muarim and the laguz pals in the desert.

But yeah I would love a Tormod in this game. I would use him just to make up for how much IS shafted him in Radiant Dawn.

Other characters: Pelleas, Soren, Shinon, Gatrie, Rhys, Rolf, Boyd and Oscar, Kieran, Geoffrey, Haar would be beast af. Zihark... Yeah, all of the Tellius characters, please. Can't wait till I'll be able to collect all of the Greil Mercenaries and all of the Crimean Knights!

Edited by Extrasolar

Belinda and I are mainly waiting for dancers.

We already got the major ones:

Ninian

Olivia

She has Aqua/Azura on her first pull

Waiting for:

Aqua/Azura (waiting for focus)

Feena/Phina

Tethys

Sylvia

Leen

Lara

Lalum

Nils

@Ana

This is a who you're waiting for thread, not "who are you waiting for and throw your salt around by complaining about Elibe again"

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Oh I almost forgot, I would love to see Commander Greil.  I don't think its too unreasonable, as you did fight against him in the prologue. 

He also had his aether animation coded. As if they planned to let you use him at some point but got scrapped.

You could only see this by hacking the game.

Well, there's a lot of characters, really. (Some that have already been mentioned, btw).
But if I had to choose only a few, it would be like

Genealogy:
Lewyn/Seth(just give us Holsety already), Finn and Travant

Binding/Blazing:
Echdna, Dieck, Legault, Pent and Louise

Sacred Stones:
Seth, Innes, Joshua, Lute and L'Arachel

Radiance/Radiant:
Shinon, Titania, Soren and Pelleas

I'm quite happy with the direction they're going and I'm sure some/many of these will be added over time. I'd say the ones from the HolyWar saga are what worries me the most, but they already gave us 4 units from that title, so there's still hope, right?

26 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Ana

This is a who you're waiting for thread, not "who are you waiting for and throw your salt around by complaining about Elibe again"

This is also not a "bash Ana" thread. Don't bother me.

43 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Wut about Tormod?

Like Extrasolar said, Tormod doesn't really qualify for any Fire Emblem shitty childhood awards, largely because Muarim exists. If I included every mage that was orphaned/abandoned I'd have to get like over half of them.

Though unrelated to that I would like Tormod added too, I'd definitely pull if he was added to the banner, he just isn't in my top 10 wanted characters. Though it would be really fun if they added his celerity skill so he's an infantry unit with three move.

Ike and the Black Knight because, well the are Ike and the Black Knight.

I also am reeeeeally hoping that Wolf or at least Roshea make it in as

representatives of the Wolf Guard. Though it might never happen.

15 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Oh I almost forgot, I would love to see Commander Greil.  I don't think its too unreasonable, as you did fight against him in the prologue. 

Going off of what shadowofchaos said, there's two Greils in the game. A weak one for the prologue, and a much, much stronger one hidden in the code, with Aether and all. A 5* Greil with Urvan would be pretty sweet.

Also, I forgot to mention Zelgius in my opening post! The guy is my darling in the first place, and I'd want him. I mean I'd be okay with the Black Knight, but I want red-armored, blue-haired Zelgius in all of his glory. 5* Zelgius with Alondite, please.

Sephiran too, and as a 5* he should have Creiddylad.

In addition to CYL Lyn...

Spoiler

Archanea/Valentia: Katarina, Clarisse, Nyna, Phina, Norne, Nagi, Cecil

Jugdral: Deirdre, Ayra, Silvia, Erinys, Tailtiu, Ishtar, Nanna

Elibe: Larum, Sue, Brunnya, Melady, Igrene, Louise, Fiora, Farina, Karla, Leila, Idunn

Magvel: Tana, Tethys, Marisa, Selena

Tellius: Elincia, Micaiah, Nephenee, Mist, Sigrun, Marcia, Titania, Ilyana, Lethe, Leanne

Awakening: Sumia, Anna, Severa, Miriel

Fates: Scarlet, Orochi, Ophelia

The characters in the spoiler are those whom I wouldn't mind seeing in Heroes though I wouldn't actively try to pull them since I'll be trying to pull for Lyn first.