What is the character you are waiting for?

Ewwgene

3 hours ago, Eleanore said:

I also really, really want Reyson in the game, but I also kind of hope he really won't be able to attack. It would be cool to get a pure supporting unit with sing/heal/buffs.

Lewyn/Sety would also be nice since I want to see if they'd keep Holsety broken, but considering how they nerfed Tyrfing I doubt it.

Forgot about Reyson, yeah, really want him. All the herons, really, but Reyson definitely.

I really hope they make Holsety as broken as it was in the game, but I'd be really surprised.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Kellam (just stealthily put him into the non-focus summonables without announcing him, it would be hilarious and I'm sure highly appreciated by some)

I absolutely love this idea!  Even better if completing some mission just added him to your pool of Heroes without announcing it.

I'd like to see Nergal added, for some reason.  I mean, sure he's more of an insane lunatic sowing destruction just to further his own goals than he is a Hero, but hey, we all have our faults, right?

Also, there should be a unique Anna from each game in the series.

Gonna copy and paste my wishlist from a previous topic.

On 2/7/2017 at 9:38 AM, Sire said:

Blazing Sword: Pent, Louise, Anthos, Fargus, Leila || Wil, Oswin, Canas, Dart, Karla || Nergal, Limstella, "The Black Fang"

Sacred Stones: Seth, Duessel, Marisa, Moulder, L’Arachel, Dozla, Lyon || ... In short, everybody. Sacred Stones has a small cast, it can be done!

Path of Radiance: Nephenee, Jill, Haar, Shinon, Black Knight || Ike, Elincia, Tibarn, Reyson || Ilyana, Mist, Volke, Astrid, Bastian

Radiant Dawn: Micaiah, Nolan, Laura, Aran || Voulg, Nailah, Rafiel, Oliver || Meg, Caineghis, Kurthnaga, Renning

Shadow Dragon: Jake (Where is Anna's boyfriend at? Does no one remember Jake?), Frey, Norne, Julian, Lena || Lorenz, Nagi, Gotoh, Nyna

New Mystery: Sirius, Feena, Maris || Chris (Avatar), Katarina, Kleine, Eremiya, Roro

Awakening: Cynthia (She has to meet Arthur), Indigo (proper Indy, not the current Laslow we have), Owain, Severa, F!Morgan (blue hair and Aether :D), Gregor || Gangrel, Walhart, Kellam, Basilio, Flavia, Gerome, Brady, Old Hubba

Fates: Flora, Mozu, Benny, Fuga || Awakening!Anna, Scarlet, Kaze, Nichol

10 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Kellam (just stealthily put him into the non-focus summonables without announcing him, it would be hilarious and I'm sure highly appreciated by some)

Yes. Just. Yes.

Kellam needs to join. 

2 hours ago, JJ48 said:

I absolutely love this idea!  Even better if completing some mission just added him to your pool of Heroes without announcing it.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yes. Just. Yes.

Kellam needs to join. 

29 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

That would be the best April Fools ever.

Just add Kellam to the list of three stars and not say anything.

Instead of an announcement, Anna could vaguely say something about some ghost lurking about at the end of the notifications as a hint. Indeed, this would be a hilarious addition for April Fools' Day.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would enjoy that bit. I'd see it as a nice nod to conaisseurs of the franchise (well, rather Awakening in this instance) and I'm sure other methods would be applicable to other characters in some form of easter egg, as well.

Alm, Sigurd, Deirdre, Ayra, Athos, Gotoh, Fiora, Pent, Louise, Canas, Guy, Mia, Ike, Sumia, Walhart, Kana F.

Athos, Gotoh, and Walhart might be really far away.

Edited by pianime94

Going from games I've actually played...

Spoiler

Blazing Sword: Dorcas, Canas, Pent, Louise, Leila

Sacred Stones: Lute, Ross, Neimi, Artur, Natasha, Joshua, Tana, Amelia, Innes, Gerik, Marisa, L'Arachel, Dozla, Ewan, Cormag, Myrrh, Ismaire

Shadow Dragon: Julian, Lena

Awakening: Morgan (F), Sumia, Gregor, Anna, Basilio, Flavia, Noire, Phila

Fates: Mozu, Kaze, Kaden, Rhajat, Forrest, Soleil, Ophelia, Zola, Haitaka

Other: The casts of TMS#FE (I refuse to give up the dream) and FE Cipher.

Although, in my case, it's not that I'm saving my orbs for these characters. Rather, these characters would make me want to hurry up and get a new phone, since my current one can't play Heroes, and I'm not fond of emulating.

Princess Tana: My ultimate pegasus knight of destruction. The Caeda+Whitewing thing was just a distraction until the big guns came in.

Queen Elincia: ...I don't feel comfortable without a healer, and with this, my winged team (with an Iote's Shield) could easily be my main team.

Ishtar: My favourite mage, quite possibly my favourite character, and probably not going to be the focus of a Focus, so I stand a chance of seeing her.

Anyone with some sort of new legendary weapon. Villains, especially: Lyon with Naglfar, Ashnard with Gurgurant, Arvis with Valflame, etc.

More dragons, too, especially Myrrh. Myrrh could be particularly neat if she's counted as a flying unit like in FE8. Similarly, as future possible dancers go, I'm hoping Lara makes it in as a dagger user because of also being a thief.

On 3/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, phineas81707 said:

Queen Elincia: ...I don't feel comfortable without a healer, and with this, my winged team (with an Iote's Shield) could easily be my main team.

Elincia is surely going to be a sword unit so she can have Amiti though, sorry to say.

The real question here is...

Are future characters of games that arent out yet ... coming as a batches ... or the slow way... 6 characters at a time.