What is the character you are waiting for?

Ewwgene

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Earth Sword is also literally Nanna's signature weapon in Thracia.

Okay, let me try it again: that's like saying that the Falchion is Lucina's signature weapon, not Chrom's or Marth's!

Just now, salinea said:

Okay, let me try it again: that's like saying that the Falchion is Lucina's signature weapon, not Chrom's or Marth's!

...That has more merit. Um... the existence of multiple Falchions is a thing? (Is it? Refresh me on Awakening's Parallel Falchion business...)

I honestly don't think anyone's enjoying trying to justify the decisions the Sibling Bonds pack made.

19 minutes ago, salinea said:

That's like saying the Light sword is Leif's signature weapon, not Ethlyn's.

Well; unlike Ethlyn and Lachesis.. Leif and Nanna appears already with those weapons in.their equipment. And in Thracia these weapons are Prf to them.

6 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well; unlike Ethlyn and Lachesis.. Leif and Nanna appears already with those weapons in.their equipment. And in Thracia these weapons are Prf to them.

That's ignoring the whole structure of Genealogy! Sigurd doesn't even start with his silver sword. Lewyn doesn't start with Forseti. Ayra doesn't start with her brave sword. Briggid doesn't start with Iecheval. And so on. 1st gen characters don't start with their signature weapons, they acquire them through significant convo. Leif and Nanna only appear with those because of inheritance (so you could have Nanna and Leif not inherit the Earth and Light sword! But I won't dispute their signature weapons to them despite that because that's the special heirloom they get from their parent); and obviously not a lot of 1st gen characters in Thracia.

The Earth sword is Nanna's signature weapon, but it is also Lachesis' signature weapon; because they are mother and daughter and Nanna got it from Lachesis.

Edited by salinea

15 hours ago, salinea said:

That's like saying the Light sword is Leif's signature weapon, not Ethlyn's.

I mean, yeah, that would be correct too.

14 hours ago, salinea said:

Lucina, Chrom, and Marth all have the Falchion as a personal-locked weapon, so it's all of their signature weapons. Only Leif and Nanna have the Light Sword and Earth Sword as personal-locked weapons; Ethlyn and Lachesis do not.

9 hours ago, Othin said:

Lucina, Chrom, and Marth all have the Falchion as a personal-locked weapon, so it's all of their signature weapons. Only Leif and Nanna have the Light Sword and Earth Sword as personal-locked weapons; Ethlyn and Lachesis do not.

Comparing oranges to apples. Ethlyn and Lachesis aren't in a game where "personal-locked weapons" exist (besides Holy Weapons working in their peculiar way).

Edited by salinea

Copying my post here.

FE2: Alm and Cellica. Pretty much the only characters I know from that game, anyway.

FE4: Alvis, Tine/Tinny or Ishtar, Ethlin, Sigurd, Ayra or her children, Lex, Sylvia

FE5: Leaf, Mareeta, Cyas.

FE7: Oswin, Erk or Pent, Canas, Fiora

FE8: Lute, Marisa, Knoll, Lyon, Joshua, Caellach (even if it's as an enemy unit in some new map), Valter, Seth (as a sword Jeigan)

FE9/10: Ike (how wasn't he one of the first heroes to be included in the game, judging from his popularity?), Soren, Elincia, Pelleas, Micaiah, Mia, Naesala (he could work with Manakete mechanics, I think), Shinon, Gatrie, possibly the Black Knight as an enemy unit.

FE13: Walhart, maybe Basilio.

FE14: Pretty much the entire rooster was included in the game from the beginning, for obvious reasons. I'd still like to see Garon as an enemy unit, and that's it I guess.

My most wanted characters...hmm. I guess Nephenee and Volug are in the number one spot. Other then that, I'm looking forward to some characters from Echos being added, as we know it's going to happen to promote the game, right? Um, Yeah, anyone from Sacred Stones too, Colm and Niemi mostly, cause I love them as a couple. As always, I do want more FE7 and 6 characters, cause those are my favorite. Athos and Nergal would be pretty OP haha, and more of the Fanged Four would be awesome too, I know we have one more coming out soon, but we need his brother too. Any Laguz as well, those were my favorite part of FE9/10. I'm sure there is more I want as well, but I just can't think of anything haha XD.

I want azura. But all I get is 4*star donnel. BYE

but who I REALLY want is charlotte. she's not in the game tho I'm mad 

i have 40 orbs rn just casually waiting

Edited by claire

I'm waiting for Celica, Arvis, Tine, Tailtiu, Leaf, Saias, Pent, Canas, Lute, Lena, Elice, Walhart, Nyx and some of the child units like Ced.

But above all of them I freaking want Micaiah <3

18 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Copying my post here.

FE2: Alm and Cellica. Pretty much the only characters I know from that game, anyway.

FE4: Alvis, Tine/Tinny or Ishtar, Ethlin, Sigurd, Ayra or her children, Lex, Sylvia

FE5: Leaf, Mareeta, Cyas.

FE7: Oswin, Erk or Pent, Canas, Fiora

FE8: Lute, Marisa, Knoll, Lyon, Joshua, Caellach (even if it's as an enemy unit in some new map), Valter, Seth (as a sword Jeigan)

FE9/10: Ike (how wasn't he one of the first heroes to be included in the game, judging from his popularity?), Soren, Elincia, Pelleas, Micaiah, Mia, Naesala (he could work with Manakete mechanics, I think), Shinon, Gatrie, possibly the Black Knight as an enemy unit.

FE13: Walhart, maybe Basilio.

FE14: Pretty much the entire rooster was included in the game from the beginning, for obvious reasons. I'd still like to see Garon as an enemy unit, and that's it I guess.

What do you think they will do with Arvis? 

What are you expecting of Erk's, Pent's, Micaiah, (etc.) Colors? I guess Lute, Knoll and Lyon would be red, but I'm not even sure... I'm only completely sure Soren will be Green.

14 minutes ago, Troykv said:

What do you think they will do with Arvis? 

What are you expecting of Erk's, Pent's, Micaiah, (etc.) Colors? I guess Lute, Knoll and Lyon would be red, but I'm not even sure... I'm only completely sure Soren will be Green.

Dunno, maybe put him in a special event map and make him a red tome user whose map gimmick is to deal with mages [on horseback] with skills like close counter and something that lowers res/movement.

I imagine Erk and Pent as red mages, but that may change depending on how many red mages from Elibe there are already. Micaiah could be either blue or green, I think it depends on how many green/blue mage Tellius units we'll get (since I imagine Soren and Ilyana being green, and Tormod/Callil being red, I think she's going to be blue. Sanaki is already a red mage).

Micaiah would be an interesting choice if they put Sacrifice on her learnable skills list.

Edited by Rapier

I'll post my updated list since I had went and wrote it.

FE 1: Hardin, Horace, Gotoh, Nagi, Athena

FE 2: Alm, Celica, Mycen

FE 4: Sigurd, Deirdre, Ayra

FE 5: Leif, Nanna, Tina,Mareeta, Xavier, Ishtar

FE 6: Maybe Old Karel if they decide to release him

FE 7: Sain, Kent, Guy, Dorcas, Fiora, Canas, Pent, Louise, Athos

FE 8: Tana, Lute, L'Arachel, Myrrh

FE 9 & 10: Ike, Titania, Mist, Soren, Mia, Micaiah

FE 13: Sumia, Walhart, Priam

FE 14: F Kana

Edited by pianime94

Arvis, Lyon, Tibarn, Skrimir, Reyson, Skrimir, Cynthia, Noire, Nah, Owain, Maribelle, Walhart and Flora.

Just give me any one of them and I'll be grateful though. I'm already happy Sanaki was introduced relatively early into the game even though her line about being the best little sister was...off. (And even though I don't play the game but hey, cool new artwork and voice lines for my favorite characters is something I can enjoy as well).

Edited by Thane

Still waiting for:

L'Arachel, Forde, Franz and Kyle (FE8), Kieran (FE9/10), Yuno and Tate a.k.a Thea... and Lance and Alen (FE6), Kent and Sain, Pent and Louise (FE7)

Edited by Frosty

On 3/26/2017 at 0:37 PM, Rapier said:

Dunno, maybe put him in a special event map and make him a red tome user whose map gimmick is to deal with mages [on horseback] with skills like close counter and something that lowers res/movement.

I imagine Erk and Pent as red mages, but that may change depending on how many red mages from Elibe there are already. Micaiah could be either blue or green, I think it depends on how many green/blue mage Tellius units we'll get (since I imagine Soren and Ilyana being green, and Tormod/Callil being red, I think she's going to be blue. Sanaki is already a red mage).

Micaiah would be an interesting choice if they put Sacrifice on her learnable skills list.

As we see with Julia, Light magic is green magic so I would guess that MIcaiah would be green, or maybe they will pull a Lucius and make her a staff user who focuses on Atk. I would like to see Erk as Blue since he starts with lightning, and I would like to see Pent as Red cuz dat elfire. Same with Lute as red, but I would like to see Knoll as Blue or Green. Illyana could be Blue, Soren is definitely green, and Calil and Tormod would, yes, both be red.

I would really like to see Gietz, Isadora, Harken, Karla, Renault, and Legault all come out in the same focus summon, or maybe Bord, Cord, Caeser, Radd, and Warren all come out at the same time too.

Edited by Tuvy