Quoting from other threads on mobile and edits

shadowofchaos

On mobile, I can quote other thread posts by using multi quote on one tab and then quoting another multi quote on the thread I want to display the quote.

...if it's a new post.

If it's an edit, I am SOL.

Is there a bbcode mode? Or am I screwed unless I get on a computer that can copy and paste said quote boxes?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You are screwed unless you somehow can copy and paste said quote boxes. There is no bbcode mode anymore.

Yep I figured. Which is exactly why in posted this for an administrator to address.

manual BB code still parses fine, although features might be missing

Screenshot_2017-03-15-09-59-41.png

Further, I can't reproduce. Have you tried using an updated version of chrome or Firefox on mobile?

TheEnd said:

Test

1 hour ago, Jyosua said:

Screenshot_2017-03-15-09-59-41.png

Further, I can't reproduce. Have you tried using an updated version of chrome or Firefox on mobile?

Uhh what do you mean?

Like if I use the quote button on mobile, it gets put on the bottom of the page.

Using select all copy paste only gets text.

And I cannot get the "copy" menu popup if I just click the quote box.

Edit: entering raw BBCODE does work.

It's just that I also have difficulties moving the box down after posting it mobile.

Man I still do miss that bb code mode.

Not to mention having the location post number being conveniently in the copied bbcode so you can have an easy link to the original.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm not sure I understand, but it sounded like you couldn't multiquote edited posts from another thread. That screenshot I posted was me replying to a different thread, after having pressed the + button on TheEnd's post and also on one within that different thread. It worked fine?

You need to be more clear with your issue, if that is not what your problem is.

23 hours ago, Jyosua said:

I'm not sure I understand, but it sounded like you couldn't multiquote edited posts from another thread. That screenshot I posted was me replying to a different thread, after having pressed the + button on TheEnd's post and also on one within that different thread. It worked fine?

You need to be more clear with your issue, if that is not what your problem is.

I can quote from other threads fine via multi-quote when making a post.

However, if you edit a post and want to add a quote from another thread via mobile, it is impossible for me.

Edit: For example if I wanted to add in a quote from the FE4 thread after this sentence by editing this post, it is impossible for me on mobile.

Edited by shadowofchaos