Training Tower Quest Woes

Falcom

C7BaWRKWgAAkb1C.jpg

You've got to be kidding me... Let me get this straight...
-Four Armors
-Four Cavaliers
-And Four Fliers

Please tell me I'm reading this wrong.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavalry and flying are at least possible. There are enough 3 and 4 star Cordelias and Jeigans and what not lying around that I could train up.

But four armored allies...

I have Hector. He can clear the Tenth Stratum on his own.

But the only other dude I have is Draug. None of the other ones are free are they?

Edited by dragonlordsd

I guess that's one way to look at it.

The way I see it, though, these quests give us the potential for 36 orbs!  Even if I missed out on all 9 of those, I'll still be getting 27!

16 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Cavalry and flying are at least possible. There are enough 3 and 4 star Cordelias and Jeigans and what not lying around that I could train up.

But four armored allies...

I have Hector. He can clear the Tenth Stratum on his own.

But the only other dude I have is Draug. None of the other ones are free are they?

I'm afraid not. I thought the developers learned after that one March quest but this is much worse, especially when 9 orbs are on the line.

I can probably do the cavalier quest only. I at least trained up 4 cavaliers but the fact that it's:
-Tenth Stratum
-All Allies Must Survive
-Must Be Done 15 Times
Makes it extremely challenging, heck not even possible unless you're either that lucky or you've payed a bunch of money. I can't even do the other two quests cause I don't have enough of those types.

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I guess that's one way to look at it.

The way I see it, though, these quests give us the potential for 36 orbs!  Even if I missed out on all 9 of those, I'll still be getting 27!

I'm done complaining, i'll just have to settle with 27 orbs I suppose. But if it continues to happen, then I think I have a major issue with this game. Here I thought, they were being too generous with the orbs... But I suppose there are limits.

Edited by Falcom

Eh, offering the quests isn't really worse than not offering them. I sure won't complain about free orbs, especially the more reasonable ones.

It's worth noting that one of the quests is an infantry version, which frankly seems challenging enough, especially doing it 15 times, but at least it seems like it should be possible for everyone.

I've been training up an army of three Draugs and one Wendy for the lunatic quest for a laugh. I doubt they'll get far in the tenth stratum since that is the cheatfest floor (seriously, the skills and stats always seem way beyond reasonable... by maybe 'cos I'm not the best player).

I have a Reinhardt, Leo and Cecilia pretty high up. Abel, too. Probably need to look at training Gunther or someone for hone cavalry...

Subaki and Narcien are up high. I have a level 1 3* Palla and about a million Ests... Urgh...

Oh... just remembered I have a Florina. Might be able to get by without needing Est. Yay :D

Edited by Cute Chao

I got a full Cavalier team.
Ceada and Camilla are being trained to go along with my Cordelia and Catria for a full flier team.
I got a 2* and a 3* Draug.

2/3. Can't complain too much.

Sadly we need at least 4 of every type of ally to complete this...sigh. Wish they could have made it so that as long as your entire team survived, even if you were using 3 allies, you would get the reward but no dice. Only the armor one is troubling for me. The rest aren't that bad.

Yeah, I can't do any of those, even though I do have enough cavalier knights for that particular quest. Thing is, the tenth stratum has five star lv. 40 people. I only have one of those...

I can definitely do infantry (my standard team is full infantry) and maybe do cavsquad (gunther+reinhardt boosts, i just need a 4th trained cav). While I have enough members of armor and flier, 3*s really struggle in 10th stratum esp without access to my usual babysitting squad.

Armor one shouldn't be too bad. My Killer Lance+, Threat Def, Death Blow III Effie should stomp pretty much anything. The other allies are just there to watch in awe.

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

C7BaWRKWgAAkb1C.jpg

You've got to be kidding me... Let me get this straight...
-Four Armors
-Four Cavaliers
-And Four Fliers

Please tell me I'm reading this wrong.

Nope they are really truly terrible quests.  Not only do you need 4 of one type but you also need to clear the 10th level with no one dying.  15 TIMES!

It's official - we are being trolled now by the devs.

Edited by Eselred

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to do the armour one. Technically I do have four armours, but Effie is the only usable one and she's still just a four star. the others are 3* Draug, 2* Draug and 3* Gwendolyn, so yeah, not happening.

Not sure about the cav one either. Maybe Olwen, Ursula and Priscilla could do something but it'd require lots of red units on the map.

I think I'll manage the flier one though, Minerva is really good and I have Caeda to buff her. Plus fliers are pretty easy to keep out of range of stuff for the two scrubs I'd have to bring. Too bad there are no flying healers yet(please announce Elincia)

Welp, I'm doomed in that 10 stratum quest!!

Too many times to beat it with units that can't do anything... Specially the armor one, my only armor characters is the free Draug, yeah, not happening for me.

And I don't think I could use only Leo for the cavalry one, I have Clarine for healing him, but I doubt he could carry the team in that place haha

Sitting at 345 orbs, working on the 6th stratum quest.

I'll probably ignore most of the 10th stratum ones; too time consuming, too random, and I don't have enough non-infantry units ready for them.

I could probably do the cavalry one as I have Leo, Abel, Peri and Elise.

I'm gonna have to skip the other 2 unfortunately. >_<

I hope those kind of quests don't stick around for next month, but we'll just have to wait and see.

i have all of those but armor

kinda sucks since with that i'd hit 20 so i'd have to wait a few days to do a full summon

though i'm not planning on one anyway so it's not too bad. maybe my attempts will get me the armors i need anyway

I can do the infantry one and probably the flier one. Maybe the calvary one too.

I might be able to do the armor one? Will have to wait for sword/lance centric ones for Effie to take advantage of.

It's silly that IS has been putting so many armor centric quests in the game when there are so few armor units available. There's what, 5 now? And they seems pretty rare.

16 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I can do the infantry one and probably the flier one. Maybe the calvary one too.

I might be able to do the armor one? Will have to wait for sword/lance centric ones for Effie to take advantage of.

It's silly that IS has been putting so many armor centric quests in the game when there are so few armor units available. There's what, 5 now? And they seems pretty rare.

Everyone should be able to get two free Zephiels in like a month, although that's a bit late for this mission.

I know for a fact I can't even clear the Tenth Stratnium with any unit, so there goes 12 orbs down the drain.

On the other hand, anyone having problems with the First-Third Stratnium quests? I did the requisites for the first stratnium one (even having Alfonse alone in a team by himself) and it hasn't even increased by one point.