So how many here have actually played Gaiden?

Have you played Gaiden?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played Gaiden?

• Yes, and completed it
    • Yes, but only parts of it
    • No, but I read/watched an LP
    • No, not at all

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm apart of two of two of the options, I started off by watching half of chapter 1 by Ghast before Echoes was announced, after it was announced though I immediately went back to the playthrough and watched it all and I really liked what I saw so I decided to play it for myself...sadly I have a Chromebook which lacks the ability to download and use much meaning I couldn't patch the english translation to the Japanese ROM in addition to lacking the ability to download a competent emulator. In the end I made it close to the end of chapter 1 before getting tired of the slow Japanese ROM.

I have not played it yet but am hoping to after I finish Sacred Stones.  I am very excited for Echoes though and have enjoyed some of the other old games that I have partially played through.  I did try to play Gaiden before, however, I was hooked more into some of the other games like Path of Radiance and Genealogy of the Holy War and never thought to return to it.