Who all Preordered Echoes?

Did you preorder?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Did you?

Was just curious to see who else pre-ordered the game, I just did it today, because I realized since I have Amazon Prime I'd get a slight discount. Thanks student benefits, that nice 9$ cut.

454129f085f91469a035a959fc323a19.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a copy pinned down!

I'm actually thinking of grabbing a second, to keep sealed - this is looking like my FE game of a lifetime, and has the prettiest box art of any game that I own. I might even get it sealed and graded!

I want to wait to see if they announce a SE first (I doubt it). It's likely that I'll pick up my second copy at retail (and then I can peruse it for condition as well).

*Edit* I also pre-orderd both amiibo through Ami-Ami - I didn't want to fight with the U.S. crowd, I had a chance to lock them down, and I get them early. :p

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

I'm getting the Japanese digital download first, so I'm probably not pre ordering the NA version, but I'll for sure pre order the amiibo next paycheck.

Edited by Nimue

Gift card to the rescue!  That way, I can get my game, and not have to worry about my rent.

EDIT: Shipping, however, is going to suck.  Not getting the game until June, that is.

Edited by eclipse

I've never preordered a game and see no need to now. I'll buy it on the Japanese E-shop and install it the very second it hits the store though, and start playing when the clock strikes midnight over there, just like I did with Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Ran into my local Gamestop looking for BOTW (it was sold out, because of course it was... :l), didn't realize they were taking pre-orders for it until asked. Locked down mine as soon as I found out, haha.

The recent stuff we've found out is getting me hyped for it, so I'm definitely glad I did.

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

hanging on to the vain hope that we'll get the special edition

otherwise, I'll preorder closer to the date

I'm waiting on a potential special edition as well. Did that with Fates. Though, I have the game pre-ordered just in case we don't get the special edition.

I ain't preorderin it. I'll buy the digital version. If you're wondering why I don't pre-order, I have bad luck with pre-orders.

Pre-ordered it less than 24 hours after announcement. Got it for effectively $2 on my part with release day shipping. Amazon Prime shipping and discount + gift cards.

Just now, The DanMan said:

Pre-ordered it less than 24 hours after announcement. Got it for effectively $2 on my part with release day shipping. Amazon Prime shipping and discount + gift cards.

Wow, you got quite the deal there, nice.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Wow, you got quite the deal there, nice.

My family's lazy thrifty and just gives eachother Amazon gift cards more often than not. My mom's been shopping there since they expanded beyond books and has been getting Prime for years. Though release day shipping doesn't quite always work (*cough* Pokemon Moon *cough*).