Hey

Kaminari

I've been going on this site for a while, finally decided to make an account. I started the franchise with Awakening, I've also played heroes (does it count?), fe6, fe7, and fe8. I'm also playing birthright (its ok) and shadow dragon. I'm really really excited for Echoes. I also plan on playing the tellius games soon, when i get the chance.

But yeah, I look forward to posting here now. Nice to meet you all.

What's up my dude? Always glad to see when someone who started with Awakening takes it back to the roots. How do you like Shadow Dragon? Most people give it a bad rap, but honestly, it's probably up there as one of my favorites. 

You should definitely check out the Tellius games if you get the opportunity. They're pretty unique in their own right, and fun to boot. 

Also Thracia. But you'd probably need FE4 to get the full effect, which is a bit of an investment I must admit. 

Edited by Deltre

I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit! The lack of character depth is a bit disappointing, I do like the huge variety of characters you can use. I think Barst might be my favorite axe user in the franchise, and Norne might be my favorite archer. Overall a really fun game.

I have a friend who's also into fire emblem and he was playing fe4 and I was watching up to like the third chapter. He plans on restarting, so I'll either watch it again or play through it together with him lol. I'll probably do the same with Tharcia too. My goal is play or watch him play all the fire emblem games (with the exception of the first three, since theyre remade)