Hi

Hi everybody, TheKingOfTheDragovians here, though you can call me King, Dragovian, Drago, whatever really. I've only recently gotten into Fire Emblem, last year my friend got me Birthright as a gift, I honestly didn't expect to get so hooked on it, but I really enjoyed the game. I've recently beat FE7 and I had a blast with that. I guess I'm only a casual fan, but I decided to join here after a friend told me about SF, to talk about FE, and I've also found this site really useful for researching about Echoes, to see what it's like as I've heard it will be quite different from  recent FEs like Fates.

You can find me at GameFAQs every now and then, but you'll mostly see me at Dragon's Den.

I'm a very big fan of Hunter x Hunter.

Are you, by any chance, familiar with Dragon Quest? If so, have metal slimes trolled you in the most dickish way possible (fleeing on the surprise turn)?

Anyways, welcome to Airport 1001, wake that slugabed up, BOLO for metal king slimes, etc etc.

Wait, so you HAVE been that unlucky as to get a surprise attack on your party with metal slimes among them, and they immediately flee?