More FE:Heroes artwork as badges

Raven

I'd like to see Roy's art be used, though I'd like to see his Hasha badge come back first...

That said, the badge code was kinda destroyed by the update a few months back and when I asked Vincent about the aforementioned Hasha badge he said that's what he's working on, badge-wise.  So uh, yeah.

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2017 at 8:02 PM, Glaceon Sage said:

I'd like to see Roy's art be used, though I'd like to see his Hasha badge come back first...

That said, the badge code was kinda destroyed by the update a few months back and when I asked Vincent about the aforementioned Hasha badge he said that's what he's working on, badge-wise.  So uh, yeah.

I'd like to see that badge back as well.

Where can I go, or who can I message about badges? I'd really like one of Tobin w/ his official Echoes artwork.

48 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I'd like to see that badge back as well.

Where can I go, or who can I message about badges? I'd really like one of Tobin w/ his official Echoes artwork.

@VincentASM is the admin in charge of badges.

• 1 year later...

I don't really care about FE: Heroes artwork, but I am concerned about another thing: there are extremely few axe wielders in the member badges. I'm using Legion as my badge simply because there are no other good options. Can't we get someone like Barst or Orsin?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...