I'm Leaving Serenes Forest

Marz

So yea as the title suggests I'm leaving SF, it was fun while it lasted but I just don't have time anymore and since I'm almost never online, might as well make it official.

So to all of you guys on here, to the people who have been kind to me, to the people who are just way too cool and the people who were just super chill good~bye, au revoir, adios and buh-bye...The community on here has been great, and I wish you guys a good day~                        -  Zahr/Seraphiel/Steel/Ocultus/Umbra/Marz

GOODBYE!

Edited by Marz

well better make use of this avi while I can, Hold it! Why do you have to cut your time here so short? anyways bye hope you enjoyed your time here you will be missed.

uhh yeah I don't think I know you either, but bye bye! Feel free to come back if you ever have the time on your hands again

oh yes, and you too refa

Edited by Freohr Datia

@Magillanica Lou Mayvin idk if it's changed since the update, but I know before the update there is a function that has people auto-follow a topic as long as they've posted in it

but given the follower's post, it's very well possible it's just because they're friends with this person and either wanted to keep track in case they responded or just... follow friends' threads

either way, there's going to be a reason for it to happen. I don't think it's up to us to know the reason tbh

idk if it's changed since the update, but I know before the update there is a function that has people auto-follow a topic as long as they've posted in it

Honestly I never heared of it yet.

Also I'm just curious because of the follower because it's a thread with not so much room for discussion. It was just an announcement of saying farewell which will be just fake anyways so there's not much more discussion to expect.

Maybe it's just me but I only follow discussions with serious backround which happens rarely enough

2 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Honestly I never heared of it yet.

Also I'm just curious because of the follower because it's a thread with not so much room for discussion. It was just an announcement of saying farewell which will be just fake anyways so there's not much more discussion to expect.

Maybe it's just me but I only follow discussions with serious backround which happens rarely enough

well, since you haven't heard of it I decided to unlazy and go find it for you

uOVqa.png

so now I also know the function still exists

I believe that 99.999999% of the time people say "maybe it's just me" or "is it just me?" they are going to discover that they are not the only one to do that thing =b

I don't use the follow function at all, but yeah if I were to follow a topic it would be for important stuff that I would expect relevant content from in the future (and I've even already brought up some possible suggestions on why Metis would have followed this thread in terms of relevance). But yeah not everybody uses stuff the same way, still~

9 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

well, since you haven't heard of it I decided to unlazy and go find it for you

uOVqa.png

so now I also know the function still exists

I believe that 99.999999% of the time people say "maybe it's just me" or "is it just me?" they are going to discover that they are not the only one to do that thing =b

I don't use the follow function at all, but yeah if I were to follow a topic it would be for important stuff that I would expect relevant content from in the future (and I've even already brought up some possible suggestions on why Metis would have followed this thread in terms of relevance). But yeah not everybody uses stuff the same way, still~

Ah this, I get it.
It's in the personal settings iirc.
Just thought you were talking about an option in the follow command because I didn't see this there.

Also I don't use this function either not to get spammed by notifications.
I still hope the function will be added where you can delete all the notifications because my rubbish pin is full.