198 Days Later…

KiwiScribble

Hello to the Forest! Seeing as it has been six months since I last posted (198 days to be exact), and I didn't introduce myself when I first joined, I figured this would be my opportunity. 

Im not exactly what you'd call a "long standing" fan of Fire Emblem, as I only got into a few years ago, but I am most certainly a fervent one. I will often go into periods wher I lock myself in my room (mentally at least, since my room doesn't actually have a lock) and work on things related to Fire Emblem, whatever they may be. I love min-maxing my files and the feeling of power I get when my units are just too broken for the game to handle, especially child Units. Thus I have sunk about 200 hours into Awakening alone, training my Units to be as powerful as possible. After I completed the story, I felt empty and went back to my seemingly finished file, just to find one more thing I could do. I recently started a new file just to do it all again and I play at doing a lunatic run at some point (which me luck).

My current projects, other than rerunning Awakening, are figuring out which classes are objectively the best in FE Fates (I will post my findings when done) and creating my own FE Fates characters. When I say "creating," I mean stats, skills, support conversations, battle quotes, and personality traits, NOT drawing. I can't draw to save my life. Speaking of which, could someone direct me to the forum where I might post my characters? I want to post my own characters, take requests for creating characters, and post my template so others can make their characters. Also, of anyone would want to draw some characters for me, I'd be extraordinarily grateful!

Thanks to anyone who helps or responds in advance and sorry of it sounds like I'm ranting in places. 

Oh and before I go, if you knew me before, when I was known as kiwirules99, feel free to call me that too, I probably won't notice. 

Ah, a fellow Awakening Completionist, always nice to meet another person with too much time on their hands such an impressive level of dedication. As for looking for "One last thing" have you gotten 100% Support Conversations, obtained two Avatars(one male, one female) who have obtained all Skills of every class available to them, got Max Renown and beaten the Apotheosis Xenologue(Secret Route as well if you're really bored hardcore)? Those are my last big things left to do before I can officially say I have become a Game Master for Awakening, and I already have a Male Avatar with 100% Available Skill Completion so I'm halfway done there. Apotheosis is also something I think I'm getting close on(though I ain't touching the Secret Path - that's for those who wish for Ω Gamer), leaving only the long hauls - 100% S-Supports for all characters and the Supreme Emblem. Obviously, Chrom is easy, but the rest…you have to devote entire playthroughs to every Unit remaining single until that specific Unit comes along and gets recruited, and then there's the so-called SpotPass 6…and then if you want to have your special Waifu for when you show off with your boss StreetPass team(btw, I see you have Cordelia's Summer Scramble Special Art as your badge…you have good taste;):) you have to either add one more playthrough at the end or else not start over your save file, which means you get to grind out the whole long road to Max Renown like I've been trying to do.

Also, glad to see I'm not the only one who does FE OC stuff(once Scribbles gets their Gallery up and running, I think you'd probably like my entry, which has a little of that), I'd love to see a Post detailing your personal peeps, but I'm not sure where one would find such a Forum - perhaps PM someone who really knows the Forum inside out like Eclipse or VincentASM and ask them? Wish I could direct you to someone willing to draw people for you as well, but I'm afraid I'm in the same boat - I've been bugging a friend of mine to draw stuff for me for weeks now, and who knows when she'll snap and threaten me with a Desk Fan. I will wish you luck with that, though!

Welcome back to the Forest, KiwiScribble!

5 hours ago, KiwiScribble said:

could someone direct me to the forum where I might post my characters?

Sure thing. https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-creative/ 

The Creative part of the Forest is open to anything including NOT drawing, so feel free to share your characters.

Have a nice day and keep on enjoying your stay!