Chapter 10B tips?

Having trouble getting everything done with this map (there is A LOT to do). Can't seem to find any guides online (tbh I only checked YouTube and GameFAQs from a google search) on how to efficiently recruit all three characters, keep the necessary NPC's alive, and hit the villages. Spammed the arena on Chapter 7 and my roster looks like this:

These units are level 20: Jerrot, Rutger (promoted), Roy, Wade, Sue, Noah, Shanna, Clarine, Chad, Lugh, Lot, Bors, Saul, Wolt, Treck

I've been trying to use the other units instead who are: Elen (12), Dorothy (5), Lance (11), Astore (12), Lilina (11), Wendy (4), Barth (10), Ogier (8), Shin (7), Fir (1), Marcus (3)

The team I've been taking to 10B is: Roy, Dorothy, Lance, Astore, Lilina, Wendy, Barth, Ogier, Shin, Fir, Wade

I was thinking of bringing Lot and Shanna instead of Astore and Barth. I also have an unused Knight Crest (Saving for the Knights because the GBA Kinght/General animations are my all time favorites), Elysian Whip, and Guiding Ring. I didn't know if the Secret Shops had unlimited inventory or if I was limited to 1 each so I've been saving them. Also, I have 434229 Gold. I should have taken a screenshot of the Chapter 7 status screen before seizing the throne XD

Now I do have a save state from Level 9 so I could always go back and pick the other village, which might be better anyways for the extra arena to spam the rest of the army to 20 as well, just for fun. I forgot that the villages determine the split route and went with the one my unit was closest to :(

If you want to get everything, use your stronger units and leave Wendy, Barth, Dorothy and Ogier behind for this map, unless you REALLY intend on feeding them, they are only going to cause determent on this map.

If you do intend to feed them on this map, forget trying to get anything, you can't do both.

Thanks, will try that. I was worried bringing too many level 20 units would get the NPCs killed when they attack before turning neutral. Things didn't get too out of hand until the Peg Knights showed up while Klain was still in the southern half of the central alley and I was still fighting the Brigands in the northwest.