Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Sweet, I should be good then.

Actually no, you are not. If you are doing lunatic, he has 60hp with 19 res. The enemy stats for lunatic mode are located in the first post of this thread.

Edited by Kiran

17 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Actually no, you are not. If you are doing lunatic, he has 60hp with 19 res. The enemy stats for lunatic mode are located in the first post of this thread.

Well, fuck. Hypothetically I could get Spur Atk on Narcian or something. Only need SA1 anyway.

10 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

That said, if a sword or axe so much as sneezes on him after that, he'll probably croak. My 4*+1 Olivia (neutral Atk with no buffs) did 8 x2 to him, so as long as yours is trained to 40, you shouldn't have any trouble killing him off (granted, regardless of levels, you could also just Dance Sanaki for hilarious overkill).

Yeah, I got 40 Olivia. I'm mostly worried about if Olivia had to dance someone else beforehand (or after, idk positioning), though I guess if Sanaki can eat one hit from Michalis thanks to TM it probably shouldn't matter anyway.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Well, fuck. Hypothetically I could get Spur Atk on Narcian or something. Only need SA1 anyway.

Yeah, I got 40 Olivia. 

If you have someone with rally/hone/spur speed you can double. Or get dance for overkill.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

If you have someone with rally/hone/spur speed you can double. Or get dance for overkill.

I do have Hone Speed. They're just not on units I plan on bringing in--Ryoma means 3 reds and Nino can't exactly tank hits.

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I do have Hone Speed. They're just not on units I plan on bringing in--Ryoma means 3 reds and Nino can't exactly tank hits.

5* Nino can ORKO Michealis if she is buffed or +ATK unbuffed. Otherwise, I don't see much point in bringing Nino as she isn't going to help you against the pegs.

Just now, Kiran said:

5* Nino can ORKO Michealis if she is buffed or +ATK unbuffed. Otherwise, I don't see much point in bringing Nino as she isn't going to help you against the pegs.

I could, theoretically, bring her instead of Sanaki since Olivia comes with her usual atk buff.

I havent gotten him...

but why do I feel like he's going to be easy.

It's easy to bait out the CAv.. the other Cav will take sometimes... which leaves you .. and 3 peg(wyvern)

For those who did the 'Early Bird' event, the maps are already marked. So, most of y'all who speculated about having only 2 copies of Michalis at most were correct.

Though getting 4 copies sounded too good to be true, this is I.S. we are talking about here. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lucıůs

C'mere, Mike!

x6WlbG7.png

Lilina blew up both him and his foot lancer. Narcian did what was expected with the lance peg and took a hit from Mike, while Subaki erased the cavalier and entertained himself with the sword peg. Olivia did her usual cheerleading because that's her job description.

I've got nothing. Michalis is too strong, and my best red mage (Tharja) too weak. No one who can manage anything can manage what they need to to manage that one task.

Seriously, why now that I need the Iote's?

57 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

For those who did the 'Early Bird' event, the maps are already marked. So, most of y'all who speculated about having only 2 copies of Michalis at most were correct.

Though getting 4 copies sounded too good to be true, this is I.S. we are talking about here. :rolleyes:

Curses! I wouldn't have rushed to use a Stamina potion trying to figure out how to do it in 30 minutes. :F

24 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I've got nothing. Michalis is too strong, and my best red mage (Tharja) too weak. No one who can manage anything can manage what they need to to manage that one task.

What are your Tharja's stats?

26 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

No Narcian or any green flier? Tharja doesn't manage to kill Mike even after having been danced to? Do you have Subaki or any other sword eraser?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Level 37 4*, 30/39/30/18/15. Has every natural skill but Spur Res 2, but I don't think I'll be needing that...

Get Tharja a few more levels.  She needs to be at 32 Speed for this to work.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Level 37 4*, 30/39/30/18/15. Has every natural skill but Spur Res 2, but I don't think I'll be needing that...

Let's do some maths.

GHB Michalis on Lunatic has 60 HP, 27 Spd, and 19 Res. You would need to do 30 x 2 to ORKO him with Tharja. If you take into account his res and WTA, Tharja needs 41 atk and 32 spd to achieve this.

Your Tharja has 39 atk and 30 spd (36 with Darting Blow, which she has naturally), so you only need a single +2 buff of any kind (or just level up a few more times maybe) to ORKO him.

EDIT: @phineas81707 I'm a complete idiot and forgot that he has pegasus knights next to him with Hone and Fortify Fliers, which effectively gives him +6 spd and +6 res for a total of 33 spd and 25 res. As such, you now need 46 atk and 38 spd for a clean ORKO. This is still perfectly within the realm of possibility for your Tharja, but it would require some buffs. You only need to gain +2 spd to double him after his Hone Flier buff with Darting Blow and 6 more atk. 

In other words, if you had a Rally/Hone Spd and then a Rally/Hone/Fortify of any stat buffing Tharja, that would be sufficient to ORKO him. 

This is, of course, assuming I did my calculations right. It's 3:36am here though, so I may have carelessly missed something. Someone else double checking would be appreciated. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, Vaximillian said:

No Narcian or any green flier? Tharja doesn't manage to kill Mike even after having been danced to? Do you have Subaki or any other sword eraser?

I have a Beruka, who after sweat and blood to get one more level, can survive the Draw Back peg knight and Michalis.

I haven't checked, but I don't think the math was in Tharja's favour for that encounter. At least I have an Olivia.

I have a half-hearted Subaki levelled to 17 3*- I dropped him once I got the 4* Est to start the Whitewing collection. Best swordbeater is either my T-Adept Robin or my lone 5* Effie.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I have a Beruka, who after sweat and blood to get one more level, can survive the Draw Back peg knight and Michalis.

I haven't checked, but I don't think the math was in Tharja's favour for that encounter. At least I have an Olivia.

I have a half-hearted Subaki levelled to 17 3*- I dropped him once I got the 4* Est to start the Whitewing collection. Best swordbeater is either my T-Adept Robin or my lone 5* Effie.

Oh, you have an Olivia. That makes this way easier. There's absolutely no reason your Tharja shouldn't be able to kill Michalis with ease with Olivia support, especially since she can come pretty close to doing it even without Olivia support (edited the math in the post above).