Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

32 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

It's 6:15AM  for me....I'm going to try waking up for that, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to.

Edit: Also, what's the source for this info? I didn't see it on the in-game news announcement.

Twitter. 

early flier news.PNG

early flier news 1.PNG

Edit: OMG, I am so sorry for the double-post! Its' been rainy here and there is problem with the signal... 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Twitter. 

early flier news.PNG

early flier news 1.PNG

Edit: OMG, I am so sorry for the double-post! Its' been rainy here and there is problem with the signal... 

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Hopefully I'll be able to wake up early enough for this.

7 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Or the in game notifications. 

No, I'm not talking about the notification itself, of course. I'm talking about the pre-event on the 20th.

1 hour ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Doesn't daylight savings make the EST battle 8:15-9:00? That's much less convenient ...

DST generally doesn't start until next week.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2017.html

I see America had it earlier in the month. I will edit my post to reflect this when I'm not on mobile. 

Edit 2: According to that tweet, the time is still 4:15am despite DST. That would make EST 7:15am.

Edited by Raven

4 hours ago, Raven said:

50,000 people defeat Michalis: 5,000 feathers for everyone.
50,000 people defeat the harder map: 5 orbs for everyone.

I'm not complaining (heck, who would actually complain about this?) But rather curious enough to wonder why they are showering us with orbs lately. There must be a really big event coming up? :o: 

4 hours ago, Raven said:

As far as I'm aware, this does mean you can get 4 Michalis if you beat both difficulties during both events.

Wow these Grand Hero battles just keep on getting better and better! I can hardly wait for this one.

Edited by Lucıůs

5 hours ago, Raven said:

The main event doesn't begin until Thursday 24th March. However, on Monday 20th March between 12:15pm and 1:00pm GMT+0, everyone will have the chance to beat this Grand Hero Battle early.

We will receive special rewards for hitting milestones during this "early bird" event:

50,000 people defeat Michalis: 5,000 feathers for everyone.
50,000 people defeat the harder map: 5 orbs for everyone.

Times for specific timezones (all dates are 20th March):

GMT+9 (Japan): 9:15pm - 10:00pm
GMT+8 (China): 8:15pm - 9:00pm
GMT+3 (Western Middle-East): 3:15pm - 4:00pm
GMT+1 (Europe): 1:15pm - 2:00pm
GMT-4 (East-coast America): 7:15am-8:00am
GMT-7 (Pacific time): 4:15am-5:00am

If you're still not sure what your time zone relative to GMT is, look for your country on this map and add/subtract that number of hours from 12:15pm.

Good luck Americans.

As far as I'm aware, this does mean you can get 4 Michalis if you beat both difficulties during both events.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, I'm not going to be up that early! This stinks...

Derp. I just realized I have to set up an alarm earlier than my usual wake up time because it's a school day. On top of that, midterms. *gasp*

33 minutes ago, Kiran said:

While I do like the event, why only give us a 45min timeframe? Should have upped the milestones but extended the timeframe so that more people have time to participate. 

Man, I dunno. I mean it does feel nice to finish this event early and contribute to those overall rewards. But I don't even know if I can finish up in just 45 minutes. RIP stamina potions. :unsure:

Edited by Lucıůs

Assuming I can wake up early enough, I can use Tiki to deal with Michalis, Merric/Julia to deal with blue units, Effie/Sharena to deal with Red units, and maybe use the 4th spot for MRobin, Priscilla, or Olivia.

1 hour ago, Lucıůs said:

I'm not complaining (heck, who would actually complain about this?) But rather curious enough to wonder why they are showering us with orbs lately. There must be a really big event coming up? :o: 

My best guess is that Nintendo thinks players are more willing to summon and/or spend money for orbs for summoning since crappier heroes can still have a use thanks to skill inheritance mechanics, such as summoning a specific and more common hero for the sake of using him/her to pass on skills to a strong hero.

1 hour ago, Lucıůs said:

Wow these Grand Hero battles just keep on getting better and better! I can hardly wait for this one.

Most likely because because Skill Inheritance is extremely controversial and they are dowsing the flames with sweet, sweet orbs. If we weren't getting so many orbs we'd probably still be whining really loud about how Inheritance has impacted the game. Also, it appears that people buy more orbs when they are given more orbs. Most probably because once you blow some orbs on a focus summon and don't get a 5*, one might feel inclined to buy a few orbs so as to not waste the increased chance. Also, having a lot of social events like these instead of simple and unannounced giveaways probably helps to spread word of the game more.

I assume I'll be able to use my usual to clear this, since I doubt they'll have anything to take out Hector.

I am vaguely hoping they do, though. Maybe if they have an enemy with an armorslayer or hammer, this could be interesting.

Edited by dragonlordsd

Okay so regarding the source of the  information about this... It's actually from the in-game notification BUT for now, it's Japan-only. And it's supposed to commemorate the Google Play Fest. 

I mean the Japan-only is the notification, like the twitter, not the event itself. 

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Okay so regarding the source of the  information about this... It's actually from the in-game notification BUT for now, it's Japan-only. And it's supposed to commemorate the Google Play Fest. 

I mean the Japan-only is the notification, like the twitter, not the event itself. 

Wait, I think there's an american tweet at the top of this page. Oh wait, you posted that.

NVM. Got my hopes up.

Edited by dragonlordsd

GMT-4 (East-coast America): 7:15am-8:00am

What the actual...f

Too early.

That being said.. I rather do the Western Time Zone (My Game do reset at 3am). It's the same global time.

Kinda not fair.

Edited by Ryuke

Hey guys, does the in-game announcement factor in time zone? Because I'm in Europe gmt +0 but it says the event starts at 7am o.O

EDIT: never mind, saw that it is the 24th mar one.

IMG_1948.PNG

Edited by OKigen