Hello... again

baticeer

I attempted to make an account on this forum, then realized I had actually made one three years ago, made <20 posts, and completely forgotten about it. So, I'm reintroducing myself now, because it'd feel strange to jump in and start posting again with no comment on that three year gap, haha. I promise to stick around longer this time.

Hi! I have been a FE fan since I first played Sacred Stones when I was in middle school. Over time, that's the FE game I've gone back to the most, but I've also played Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Binding Blade (in roughly that order). 

The recent release of FE Heroes and the news about Echoes has got me more excited about Fire Emblem than I have been for a long time and drove me to pick up the games again. Currently I am playing FE4 for the first time; I already had experience with the plot of Jugdral games through scripts/Lets Plays/reading about characters and always liked them, but decided to dive in and actually play it for myself especially since there's now a more full translation available.

Outside of FE my biggest fandoms are mostly tabletop RPGs and science fiction. I'm not a big gamer and usually play video games for the story, so lately I have been trying to challenge myself to get better at the gameplay/strategy side of Fire Emblem.

Edited by baticeer