Best Character Redesign

Which Gaiden Characters got the best redesign in your opinion?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which charcters redisign is the best?

2. 2. Which new character do you prefer?

With the revealing of a lot more character redesigns for the character of FE's past, with each getting better than the last, which of these Gaiden characters have peaked your eyes interest the most?

Edited by 1japanfan

i'd say alm, but the removal of the dick armor is pretty much a deal breaker

i really love both may and silk's redesigns

leon might be my favorite though he looks so smug

Edited by unique

All of them

IMO, Lukas has an amazing design. Nice and simple and very classic FE soldier and I love it, plus he is very attractive so that's a plus.

Then we have Valbar who just looks hella swag with that helmet and all them scratches on his armour. Best FE Armour Knight confirmed.

And finally Best GirlMae. Finally a decent looking female mage on the 3DS. I have nothing against Miriel as a character, but her hat was horrible and unfitting and then we have the dark mage trio of Tharja, Nyx and Ophelia which rubbed me the wrong way. Nyx and Ophelia weren't bad characters, but their designs were bleh and Tharja is Tharja. Then there is Orochi and Rhajat, but I'm not a fan of the Spellcatser class's looks anyways for either gender so....

All of them are fantastic though I want more, like plz, when can I see Clair and why did we get Clive before her?

Also  said Faye over Berkut simply because of her design.

Alm.

Making him left handed makes him 1000% cooler than the rest.

I'd also give Gray's redesign the #2 spot. Fight me.

Edited by Slumber

My favorite redesign for females is probably Genny. In Gaiden, I felt she looked way too similar to Mae to really stand out. However, her redesign makes her look sweet, if a bit clueless and I typically really like those types of designs. 

Kliff's design looks really nice too and is probably my second favorite. Sort of reflects how you want to make him a mage moreso than other classes.

Also Faye is bae.

I love all of the character redesigns so far. Though, I do think that Celica has one of the best redesigns out of everyone. Her design got quite a bit of an overhaul in terms of appearance.

I'm just glad that the pseudo-copy characters (in terms of appearance) all look different and have a look that gives a hint of their personalities.

Edited by KazeNinja17

Celica and Boey for me. Just really cool and refreshing designs. Although I'm a fan of most of the new character art tbh. There's only a couple that I'm indifferent to, the rest are all awesome.

I voted for Berkut just because he seems potentially more interesting.

all

I haven't stopped screaming about Lukas, Kamui, Tobin, Boey, and Mae's redesigns.
I think I might prefer Berkut's character overall bc it looks interesting but Faye's design is one of my favs so I voted for her.

I can't believe you're making me have to choose just one favourite design!! I love all of the designs, particularly Boey's, Silque's and Lukas's. In the end though I went with Silque just because I love her outfit and her hair, although this decision was too tough to make! Lukas was definitely a close second

Boey's new outfit and his hair make him my favorite so far. Overall he looks kind of adorable but I love his confident expression. Comparing his new design to the Gaiden artworks is hilarious.

Berkut interests me as a character and I do like his design as well. His armor reminds me a bit of the Nohrian outfits, which is a big plus. So far Faye's just very cute, which doesn't pique my interest as much.

lmao I like Saber's the most because, well... his original is something special...

185?cb=20160812075342I mean look at this.

Of course, other characters definitely have changed just as much as him, he's just most notable for me. Also can someone please explain to me why googling "Saber Fire Emblem" and clicking images gets you very... "unique" results? It's not just me, right? lol.

Anywho I voted Faye because she looks cooler to me. Once more is revealed we'll see I suppose.

I really like Tobin. I'm sad he no longer has pink hair (pink hair is best hair!) but his design looks surprisingly like the original but with lots of updates.

That being said, I've really liked all the redesigns so far. I can't wait to see Ryuto (can't remember his localised name).

I went with Berkut for the second question. I hope I don't have to kill him in game. Probably will, though -.-

Edited by Cute Chao

I love Celica's re-design; the colour palette for a lot of the re-designs look a little to muted for my liking. But I love how Celica's colour scheme just pops out and the colour complement each other well.

So far I prefer Berkut over Faye. Faye's character description annoyed me to no end. It was something I was hoping wouldn't happen. But Berkut I'm pretty sure is a Paladin and lately I've been likely Paladin's so that's pretty much it.

This was hard, they're all great designs.

I voted for Valbar. Sure there's no phallic imagery, but he looks substantially less creepy here than his original design from the FE artbook. Plus I like the details put into his armor, like the scratches.

I picked Berkut over Faye because I liked the Roman motif it had going on. Faye's cute, but there's other cute girls here. 

I voted for like, 6 chars lol. Because really I'm in love with just about all of these designs. Hidari is a god.

Voted Faye over Berkut because uh...well tbh Faye's adorable lol. I'm more interested in Berkut as a CHARACTER, but Faye's design I like better (digging Berkut's armor though)

I'm a fan of a lot of these designs and hidari's art is just so nice to look at but

Picked Celica, Silque, and Boey for favorites, and Berkut because I'm a sucker for black armor but Faye is also very good

I really love all of the new designs, but if I have to pick someone, I would say Boey for the guys and Silque for the girls. Boeys outfit looks spiffy, and I like his expression and hairstyle. Silque also has an awesome outfit, I don't even mind the weird tail. And it also seems she has been aged up a bit, which serves as a nice contrast to the kids from Ram Village.

From a design standpoint, I like Faye more than Berkut, but the latter I find more interesting storywise, due to being a villain.

Alm for best new character design in the bunch. Because he's just so damn attractive now

The design of the heroes is among the most important in any visual medium imo, and his new design definitely stands out whereas his old one was very generic (along with most of the other characters, since they didn't have a dedicated character artist yet). Even Celica's old design stood out more than his, imo. I like his new hair a lot, but that weird metallic headband thing continues to confuse me... What in the world is that?

As for the new characters, I caved and went with Faye. Not that Berkut's design isn't good, but Faye is absolutely oozing cuteness, and I can't resist that. She's way too adorable.

Edited by Extrasolar