Frosty will Bleed / Burn / Make you Gouge your Eyes Out

Frosty

Er... So, I uh... made an art thread...

I know... I know, I'm not the sharpest knife in terms of skills towards art but eh... whatever... I'll see what I can do to myself. Also, these are mostly stuff done smack dab in middle of the late night hours.

So here's some old stuff for now...

Suicune; based on his Pokemon Crystal sprite...the_aurora_pokemon_by_blizzardcaster-d9v

I had a dark idea and then Tharja came, also old stuff...

let_the_darkness_take_over_you__by_blizz

This F-35 had a Sharpedo theme but... it looked a little cartoony when I finished it... Soooo embarrassed at the outcome... Also, I suck at backgrounds

f_35b_lightning_ii__sharpedo__by_blizzar

I might think of posting some MS Paint animated videos; but unlike my art stuff... they'll just focus more on the joke than the graphical appeal. In other words, they'll emphasize moments of LULZ.

Edited by Frosty

8 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Thread title seems a bit excessive to me lol ;; but it's your call man

I dig the sharpedo jet fighter, that's pretty rad. 

Well... I'm still a bit skeptical at the idea of an art thread; I'll change the title when things start to look up well...

Uh, thanks I guess... speaking of Pokemon-themed skins on aircraft; I had this one finished recently although it... uh... looks kinda cartoony as usual. Their numbers by the way corresponds to their National Dex number.

F-15E Strike Eagle -Garchomp-

17352407_10207113380507601_4017582818806

"A special variant of the F-15E Strike Eagle fighter-bomber donning a paintjob modeled after the Ground/Dragon-type Pokemon, Garchomp. This plane lives up to the name of the dreaded Dragon Pokemon as it can rush up towards opponents and dispose them swiftly in the most fearsome manner. The presence of this plane alone can unnerve enemy pilots."

For reaching LV20, the plane gains the nickname or title of "Fearsome Dragon Shark", just because I'm going with Ace Combat: Infinity's format... Also, I had a Black F-22 Raptor in mind that comes alongside the Garchomp jet... That's because that one is the Cynthia variant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two here are still WIP's, being one of them is a spoiler pic when it is still in initial lineart... I haven't placed 336 on the Seviper jet.

F-14D Super Tomcat -Mega Gardevoir-

17362848_10207108288980316_8935988752003

Mitsubishi F-2 "Viper Zero" -Seviper-

17352501_10207117578332544_2759972225206

I'll be posting other non-plane related things soon... FE fanart maybe?

Edited by Frosty

Ahaha those are cool! I dig it! I've never seen the whole Pokemon-on-jet-fighters thing before, that's a neat concept and a cool series. I'm into it!

6 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Ahaha those are cool! I dig it! I've never seen the whole Pokemon-on-jet-fighters thing before, that's a neat concept and a cool series. I'm into it!

4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

This is actually good! Love the pokeplanes :)

3 hours ago, SageHarpuiaJDJ said:

Those pokemon jets are pretty badass! Keep up the good work! ^^

Thanks... Actually my idea for the Pokemon-themed planes rooted from Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy a.k.a Ace Combat 2: The Remake and also a bit of Ace Combat Infinity.

There are some Nintendo-themed planes there such as the Eurofighter Typhoon -Princess Peach-, A-10 Thunderbolt II -Bowser-, F-22 Raptor -Mario- and F-35 Lightning II -Luigi- and many more in that game which can be accessed via amiibos for the former... whereas the latter, which is AC: Infinity has skins accessible by either tournaments or special events...

I thought why not having a crack at it by making those custom Pokemon paintjobs for the planes.

Heck, I might even think of pulling off themed skins fashioned after Fire Emblem characters ranging from the Christmas Knights to uh... some of the lords.

EDIT: I just realized I screwed up on the F-15E Strike Eagle's engine position... Oh well...

Edited by Frosty

Now for something a little different from the rest of the pack...

I'll intend to release this once I'm done with the F-14D Super Tomcat -Mega Gardevoir- so....

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 "Fulcrum" -Lilina- (Still scribbly doodles on MS Paint)

17457820_10207145698715536_4119146274089

22 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Ooh, that looks nice!  I have an idea of who that is~!

(so will he wear a sombrero?) :P:

@eclipse Why the heck not? :P:

Actually there will be a version without the sombrero; and one with the sombrero.

Edited by Frosty

11 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

....wait... it's not Raiden from MGS is it....??

@BANRYU Err... What do you mean? Oh... the doodle of the guy I made? He's a character from the Aircraft Shoot em' Up series known as Sonic Wings / Aero Fighters... and he shares a name with a certain Wolfskin from Fates...

Since I have revealed MiG-29 "Fulcrum" -Lilina-, I'm thinking of making F-18E Super Hornet -Shanna-, F-15E Strike Eagle -Roy- and F-16XL -Yuno- for the Sword of Seals series...

Edited by Frosty

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

@BANRYU Err... What do you mean? Oh... the doodle of the guy I made? He's a character from the Aircraft Shoot em' Up series known as Sonic Wings / Aero Fighters... and he shares a name with a certain Werewolf from Fates...

Since I have revealed MiG-29 "Fulcrum" -Lilina-, I'm thinking of making F-18E Super Hornet -Shanna-, F-15E Strike Eagle -Roy- and F-16XL -Yuno- for the Sword of Seals series...

Oh! I gotcha sorry I wasn't familiar with the character .w. Those are cool names for the others though! x3 Look forward to'em

Okay... Since y'all are looking forward for more Pokemon-themed jets... @Dragoncat, @SageHarpuiaJDJ and @BANRYU

Here's a finished product...

Mitsubishi F-2A "Viper Zero" -Seviper-

Spoiler

17522867_10207164081815102_7484659709947

"A customized variant of the F-2A multi-role fighter sporting a paintjob themed after the Poison-type Pokemon, Seviper. Aside from its already existing features getting a massive improvement compared to the base model, this fighter plane is said to strike fear in the hearts of enemy pilots as its attacks are just as menacing as that of a Viper's venom."

For reaching LV20, you will receive the nickname or title "Dreaded Pit Viper"...

Ugh, I think I kinda screwed up on attempting a night-time scene in the sky... Oh well, moving on to the next experiment...

EDIT: I've noticed my uploader kinda fucked up the pixels... ugh...

Edited by Frosty

• 4 weeks later...

Update time!

I'm still working on the FE6 series of Fighter jet skins...

So here, I have some Avengers / Marvel-themed paintjobs for Fighter jets... Two of the planes here are inspired after Marvel characters. The White and Blue F-22 Raptor in the background is my personal paintjob for the mentioned plane.

In this picture are F-15 S/MTD Eagle -Captain America-, MiG-29 Fulcrum -Winter Soldier- and my personalized plane, the F-22A Raptor -Frostbite-.

18056698_10207361890960207_2518077391929

• 3 weeks later...

I remember some of the WWII-era fighters (UK and US) had the shark's angry face painted around the nose. I wonder if you could do a WWII-style plane version for the Sharpedo... Now that would be cool on a epic history level. :B):

Keep up your fantastic work!

On 5/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, henrymidfields said:

I remember some of the WWII-era fighters (UK and US) had the shark's angry face painted around the nose. I wonder if you could do a WWII-style plane version for the Sharpedo... Now that would be cool on a epic history level. :B):

Keep up your fantastic work!

Hmm... @henrymidfields... The planes I had in mind to pull that idea off are the P-38 Lightning, P-51 Mustang or heck, the P-40 Warhawk, or for extra crazy... the XP-55 Ascender. The kicker, it ain't just gonna be a Sharpedo; it would be a Mega Sharpedo.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought to spoil a WIP... and I tagged you in this @BANRYU ... since I wanna spoil my Mage persona.

tumblr_oqgk0rW3Zh1qhx9e0o1_1280.png

Three guesses what tome is he holding...

Oh and I forgot to post this as well...

MiG-21 Fishbed -Frostbite-

I don't know why I can picture this thing becoming like a starter plane to me, in videogames that is.

Drawn way before... while being a little woozy which is smack right in the middle of midnight.

winter_s_wings_by_frostyflakesx-daylse7.

Edited by Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

Thought to bring some old content which I just re-uploaded...

If I had plans to continue my MS Paint parodies; I might come up with a more refined style; but here have some old stuff...

I know they look meh but, I placed em' here for nostalgia reasons. My days in animating using MS Paint were my origins, and my running gag back then involved the use of stock footage of mushroom clouds.

https://youtu.be/-mR5x4DsWoU

https://youtu.be/3Wt6NmNMrrE

• 4 months later...