Frosty will Bleed / Burn / Make you Gouge your Eyes Out

Frosty

Mathilda's now complete!

DMqozmeVwAAPUIN.jpg:large

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm going to post my Starcraft maps here...

Attachments contain two of my recently created maps. Moonbow and One Way In, One Way Out, both are two player-only maps. The former is an original creation with a crescent moon motif in it, and the latter is my rendition and re-creation of a Warcraft II map.

(2)One Way In, One Way Out.scm

(2)Moonbow.scx

Edited by Frosty
Added Starcraft maps

• 11 months later...

Been a while since I last posted; so here's a bunch of new things...

look_papa__i_m_on_a_panda__by_blizzardca

Here's F!Kana who is on a playground ride, a Panda playground ride to be specific. This is a bit of a crossover because the said Panda ride is from Resident Evil 6. Also the weird wavy things is a reference to her "Water Breath" in Fire Emblem Heroes.

F!Kana: deviantART l Twitter l Tumblr

_fe_compendium___where_s_walhart_____sha

Shanna here is my artwork for the Fire Emblem Compendium's "Where's Walhart" event. Had the idea of combining her FEH and Original artwork (hence the double pauldrons) for the event. It was a quickie since I found out the size requirement needing the art piece to be a bit on the small side.

Shanna: deviantART l Twitter l Tumblr

i_am_your_valentine_boy_by_blizzardcaste

Roy's our Valentine Boy! Well, this one is a case of re-imagining an already existing artwork. Thought to do a "What If" for Valentine Roy and wondered what he'd look like if in another artist's art style. I attempted to channel kaya8's art style (particularly on the eyes).

Valentine Roy: deviantART l Twitter

forblazin__flamin__by_blizzardcaster-dce

Last but not least is Lilina... who is about to make someone suffer the Fiery Consequences with Forblaze.

Lilina: deviantART l Twitter

Note: Lilina and Roy share an art post in Tumblr which right over here.

Edited by Frosty

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:57 AM, Rezzy said:

I really like that Lilina.  It's a nice art style that has a warm bubbly feel to it.

Thank you!

Anyways, here's a spoiler of Kliff... I'm already done with him.

_wip__a_curious_spirit_s_power_by_blizza

On 10/25/2018 at 6:01 AM, Frosty said:

Thank you!

Anyways, here's a spoiler of Kliff... I'm already done with him.

_wip__a_curious_spirit_s_power_by_blizza

Ah, were you planning on drawing him already, or did his addition to Heroes prompt you?

On 10/28/2018 at 11:36 AM, Rezzy said:

Ah, were you planning on drawing him already, or did his addition to Heroes prompt you?

His addition to Heroes prompted me to create him; that tome of his was fascinating to experiment with effects by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Next up is this one... I remember you @henrymidfields mentioning World War II planes with a shark-styled nose art so... here's the result...

sunset_s_apex_predator_by_blizzardcaster

This is a Curtiss P-40 Warhawk sporting a Sharpedo-styled paintjob. I thought to go big and turn the entire plane into a "flying shark"... Coming soon though is an A-10 Thunderbolt "Mega Sharpedo" and "Mega Garchomp". XP-55 Ascender will also don a "Mega Sharpedo" paintjob.

Tumblr l deviantART l Twitter

Edited by Frosty

• 5 months later...

This is gonna be a gigantic update...

fangs_of_the_sky_by_blizzardcaster_dcsn7

primordial_night_by_blizzardcaster_dcwl2

the_bullet_bill_s_ascent_by_blizzardcast

the_wings_of_despair__the_breath_of_ruin

So here are four new aircraft with special paintjobs or themed skins. They're the A-10 Thunderbolt "Mega Sharpedo", A-10 Thunderbolt "Primal Kyogre", AV-8B Harrier II Plus "Bullet Bill" and lastly the F-35A Lightning II "Grima".

The Bullet Bill Harrier also gets a video of the coloring phase.

... Last but not least for this update; I've decided to dabble in Weapon Designing; so here's a Skeleton-themed Axe known as the "Skullcrusher" which grows stronger if the victim is on half health or is below half health to reflect an executioner's blow. Left is ordinary art while the right is the axe in its "Power Awakened" state.

skullcrusher_by_blizzardcaster_dcxjjy7-p