Official Twitter quiz for Orbs and Feathers

VincentASM

I don't think I saw a topic, but two days ago, the official Japanese Twitter account started a daily community quiz.

Questions are multiple choice and there are 3 difficulties with 5 questions each. If the correct choice gets the most votes, all players can receive a prize at the end of the event.

• Normal (5 questions): 1 Orb
  • Hard (5 questions): 500 Hero Feathers
  • Lunatic (5 questions): 1 Orb, 500 Hero Feathers

If all 15 questions are answered correctly, that means a total of 10 Orbs and 5,000 Hero Feathers. Not bad at all.

At the moment, the quiz is going well. There have been 3 very easy questions so far and the majority are picking the right answers. That said, we don't know how tough the Hard and Lunatic questions will be...

If you're interested in helping or following, I'm planning to retweet the questions in English on SF's Twitter account. Due to my schedule, I'll be posting a few hours after the official account, not immediately afterwards. Still, you should have ~20 hours to answer.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda unrelated, but it would be really cool if they did something like this, but like posted a map with four units and the stats of those four and some enemy units, then ask you how you would beat it in like 5 turns, and you win obs if you get it right or something. I don't know.

But these little twitter events are neato, thanks for posting.

These have been getting posted in the general discussion thread, but yeah this looks like the first individual thread.

Edited by Othin

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyone have any ideas on what the Hard and Lunatic questions might look like?

No idea. It's the first quiz they've done.

8 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

This is kinda unrelated, but it would be really cool if they did something like this, but like posted a map with four units and the stats of those four and some enemy units, then ask you how you would beat it in like 5 turns, and you win obs if you get it right or something. I don't know.

But these little twitter events are neato, thanks for posting.

Sounds novel, but that can be replicated with a special map XD

Actually, they're introducing defence missions and reinforcements in April. I wonder if there will be maps with time limits eventually...

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

These have been getting posted in the general discussion thread, but yeah this looks like the first individual thread.

Aha, I didn't think to look there. Since there's a lot going on, it's helpful to have individual threads to keep track of things. Also for the benefit of those who don't camp in the general discussion thread ^^

I guess this belongs here from now on.
Question number four: 

Which of the following cannot move through forests?

• Infantry units;
  • Armoured units;
  • Cavalry units;
  • Flying units.

5 hours ago, Eleanore said:

I wonder if all questions will be Heroes related, or if some of the harder ones will relate to older games? I could see normal being Heroes, Hard being 3DS games and Lunatic being older games.

If that's the case, I'll find the Hard ones harder than the Lunatic ones. I haven't even seen Fates, and I have only foggy memories of Awakening. Meanwhile, I know a lot about Genealogy, GBA and Tellius.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...So do we know what the actual number is? Because I should probably learn that now I'm going up against armies where knowing that might be helpful.

It's five. I think it was explained in one of the tutorials at the beginning of the story mode.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It's five. I think it was explained in one of the tutorials at the beginning of the story mode.

Ah. It's been a while since I looked at those, and old habits die hard.

(Witnesses a vision in which I check an enemy's stats in a standard Fire Emblem, conclude they have four more AS than the unit I want to leave in their range, and do so, forgetting that four more is the requirement to double).

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Question number five:

What is the speed difference required to double (without considering skills) in FE Heroes?

The correct answer is obviously 1.

It'll be heaven or hell I tell you.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ah. It's been a while since I looked at those, and old habits die hard.

(Witnesses a vision in which I check an enemy's stats in a standard Fire Emblem, conclude they have four more AS than the unit I want to leave in their range, and do so, forgetting that four more is the requirement to double).

The game tells you this if you click the speed stat of a unit in a battle or in the allies menu, actually.

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

The game tells you this if you click the speed stat of a unit in a battle or in the allies menu, actually.

Well, good thing this isn't a Lunatic question!

Seriously, I didn't even know you could click on those. I expect that will be very helpful should the higher difficulty questions continue to focus on Heroes.

3 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

O6MmCQzuzbg.jpg

Yes, this is actually where I read it. I feel stupid now, yes I do.

Edited by Vaximillian

Normal questions have ended, here go the Hard ones! From now on, questions may also be asked about other FE titles.
Hard question number one:

Who wields the Nóatún?

• Alfonse
  • Sharena
  • Veronica
  • Anna
Edited by Vaximillian