Official Twitter quiz for Orbs and Feathers

VincentASM

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn't this mean duke? Is he also called 皇帝 when Emperor of Grannvale?

Yes.

I didn't go into that much detail. I haven't played FE4 all the way in Japanese.

However, I have never ever seen him referred to as 国王。

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question is up, "Which of the following games in the series did not have a secret shop?"

1. Thracia 776
  2. Blazing Sword
  3. Path of Radiance
  4. Mystery of the Emblem

I believe the answer is Path of Radiance

Edited by Fei Mao

The answer is Path of Radiance, right?  I know FE7 has one and the Mystery of the Emblem/Thracia 776 SF pages mention those games having them as well.  

I recall no SS's (or in battle shops, period) in FE9.

A bit of trivia for ya all.

Secret Shops were going to appear in Path of Radiance in some form, since there's unused data for a Member Card. I don't think plans got far though, because the Member Card isn't even in the item list (but there's text that mentions it).

Thanks for filling in for me, @Fei Mao! I'm still away from my computer, and a phone isn't very convenient to post anything.

(Unless you were on the phone too, and I'm just babbling)

Anyway, yeah, there were no on-map shops in Tellius at all, not to mention secret ones.

Edited by Vaximillian

The final question is up! 

In Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem, how many star shards are obtainable from treasure chests?

Spoiler

(2 according to the wiki article)

Edited by Vaximillian

. . .I suppose it isn't too late for SF to make everyone play through a draft of FE12, complete with the true ending?

Because that's how I knew the answer to this one - that, and star shards on enemy units is super-annoying.

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

This question, purely from the fact we're currently losing by one point as of my vote, appears to be our make or break.

With the correct option leading 46% right now, it appears we have the rewards in the bag.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

With the correct option leading 46% right now, it appears we have the rewards in the bag.

And thank the goddess for that. It scared me for a moment when I saw it- first impressions count, after all. Remember the Beast mess?

Star shards were so annoying to collect. The worst part being that you HAVE to collect them in order to truly beat the game.
But cool, we get 10 orbs and lots of feathers.

Ty guys for translating the question and providing the answer to these twitter question.  Its been super helpful for us fire emblem fans who haven't play the older games they keep referencing.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

This was the last quest right?

I kind of need those feathers.

Yes, yes it is the last question.

After this reward I can upgrade 2 4 stars at once.

What's wrong with me ;-;

5 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

This was the last quest right?

I kind of need those feathers.

The last quest will be to wait until April 7th to get the reward, as was announced in the very beginning.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The last quest will be to wait until April 7th to get the reward, as was announced in the very beginning.

In that case, I'm even more glad that I managed to get Spring Camilla so I can have a 5* bonus unit for the next rotation without needing to get these feathers to upgrade Michalis.

6 hours ago, Skids said:

Ty guys for translating the question and providing the answer to these twitter question.  Its been super helpful for us fire emblem fans who haven't play the older games they keep referencing.

This x100.

As someone who has only played Heroes and Awakening thus far (I'll probably grab one of FE7/FE8 on virtual console soon), this thread has been a lifesaver :)