What are your tips for fixing a ruined sleeping schedule?

Zerxen

Throughout my life, I would normally go to bed around 10 PM on school nights, waking up at 6:40 and having spent 45 minutes trying to fall into unconciousness. On days where I didn't have school, I would go to bed around 11 PM and awaken anywhere from 7 to 8 AM. Several months ago (I do not remember the exact month), I challenged myself to awaken everyday at 6 AM, setting up a timer for myself before going to bed at 10; I did this out of sheer boredom and wanting to extend my day by an hour or two. My sleeping patterns shifted in that I would awaken every morning at 6. A few weeks afterwards, I would develop constipation and began taking a laxative, My constipation went away, but I experienced stomach pains in the middle of the night. I stopped taking this laxative, yet I managed to developed insomnia as a result, causing me to awaken at 2 in the morning. I began drinking coffee in the morning to stay awake and keep off sleep-deprived cravings for food. At night I began using a blue light filter and started drinking chammomile tea to fall asleep. My insomia would go away eventually and my ability to fall asleep had improved (I would slip into unconsciousness within 15 minutes). About a month ago, I began awakening once or twice a night to urinate, which was strange since my water intake did not change. I was annoyed by this, but was still able to slip back to sleep regardless. A few days ago however, I would awaken every morning at 4 out of hunger. I do not know why this happened but I am assuming this originated from intuitive eating (I used to count calories in meals so perhaps I am underfeeding myself), I also suspect that daylight savings may have messed up my body's circadian rhythms, causing hunger to occur so early. Is there anyway to go back to my original, incosistent sleeping pattern?

TLDR: Tried to structure my sleeping patterns, ended up making them completely unstructured.

Considering the vast number of health questions that you've come with here, I would still strongly recommend seeing a professional rather than asking total strangers online. From the sounds of it, you've completely confused your body with the vast array of things you've subjected it to. Sleep is relatively simple to sort out. If you keep patterns regular, you're unlikely to run into issues. From the sounds of it, you're giving yourself another problem by trying to fix the previous one - if you're drinking tea before bed, the chances are you may need to get up during the night.

Other than seeing a professional, I'd recommend giving this a read. It's from an official information body and contains some helpful tips that you can try yourself.