• Announcements

• Tangerine

Scribbles Gallery is up! Check out all of the great submissions before voting begins!   03/22/17

Hey everyone, we've finally gotten the gallery up and ready for viewing, be sure to check out all of the great submissions the FE community sent in before voting begins! LINK TO GALLERY: https://serenesforest.net/scribbles/serenes-forest-scribbles-2016-entries/ MORE INFO ON SCRIBBLES & DISCUSSION THREAD: ----- If you're one of our entrants and we missed something involving your entry (a description, name, etc) just send me a PM and let me know! And nice job everyone, great year of entries :P:.
ositias

Challenge ideas for my 2nd playthroughs?

6 posts in this topic

Soooo. I just finished playing FE9 and set up a FE10 file to get the bonuses of it - and plan to get all the second playthrough extra events as well.
But simply playing it again on Normal mode (since Hard mode changes are stupid imo) will be boring.
Do you have any fun ideas which are more fun than PMU, ... (Also note that I play on a physical copy and have no access to hacking devices).

Why not a swords only on hard?

If not try a Men/women only or even Laguz/Beorc only

In my last normal mode run I only used the worst rated units and forced units for the tower.
Was quite challening and also fun.
It also gave me the enlightment that Astrid and Fiona can turn pretty damn great if you seriously train them.

Howabout using All swordmasters/trueblades in addition to Fire/Light magic only?  By that I mean, you can't use thunder or wind.  Only light or Fire, and the only sword users you can use aside from Ike and Elincia are the swordmasters and trueblades and you must use all of them.  (I've never used all trueblades and Trained Tormod in the same file, so... it could be quite interesting to do so.)

Edited by Lord Tullus