How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

F2P here, I got 14 in total, 1 is promoted. I rerolled for Lyn at the beginning, admittedly. (She's still MVP)

Pulled 5*:

1. Lyn
  2. Ryoma
  3. Eirika
  4. Minerva
  5. Seliph
  6. Julia
  7. Seliph
  8. Hinoka
  9. Minerva
  10. Leo
  11. Reinhardt
  12. Azura
  13. Lucius

I promoted Eliwood to 5*.

For all the boasting I could probably make, it's nothing without Ninian...

I only got 6 orbs left as of now.

Edited by pianime94

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

wow, i must have had much worse luck than anyone else. i've been f2p and only rolled three 5*, and one was a repeat. sitting on my feathers b/c i'm undecided about who to use them on. i'm also currently sitting on 150+ orbs and waiting for tellius characters, so hopefully i'll have good luck when i finally start rolling again.

Sitting on orbs is a contributing factor, since I think most of us with a bunch of 5* pulls have used pretty much all the free orbs available so far. Although it does sound like you probably have had poor luck with the number of orbs you've likely spent.

2. Pulled a Roy. And upgreaded my Ursula with feathers.

f2p. Got all orbs I could get aside from the current armour quest which I don't have 4 armours for.

Spend 120 orbs on the effie banner and now 100 on the current Jaffar banner. I cry everytim.

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

2. Pulled a Roy. And upgreaded my Ursula with feathers.

f2p. Got all orbs I could get aside from the current armour quest which I don't have 4 armours for.

Spend 120 orbs on the effie banner and now 100 on the current Jaffar banner. I cry everytim.

You only have 2 five stars? Huh now I don't feel as bad for having 4. Some people on here are free to play with 8 and such. Don't worry, your day will come! Just keep making those animal sacrifices 

I have 15 five star units, one made by feathers. Spent about $100 on the game in a moment of weakness wanting to get Sanaki, didn't get her but got like 7 other five stars, then I got 20 orbs through F2P and my first roll was her orz 

16 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Ah, that's pretty useful statistics. I swear Lucina is EVERYWHERE in the arena (At least in the 650+ score per battle range) and it makes me so sad to see her paired up with yet another Falchion-user or god forbid Julia. I actually like Julia but as a manakete user it makes me die on the inside a little seeing so much of her on the enemy team.

You'll probably die a bit inside if you ever run into my arena defense team: it has +9 Lucina, +10 Lucina, and +9 Julia in it.

16 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

The case with Wary Fighter seems pretty odd though, I looked it up on FE:H Gamepress, and they claim that Wary Fighter can be inherited by anyone (And yes, they do track whether specific skills can be inherited unlike FE:H Wiki) even though I have seen blurbs putting Wary Fighter as a skill that can only be inherited by armor units. Can't really find anything decisive, so I guess I'll have to wait until I roll an Effie or something. Still, it seems worth considering and seriously thanks for all the input so far. 

Definitely limited to armor units.

16 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Probably. He's the Totem Wishiwashi at the very least.

15 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Typical Wailord is about 880 pounds. Ice dragon is definitely crouching on metric ton . . . . . . . . 

Halfway between Totem Wishiwashi and Wailord is probably accurate. I only have 3 Hectors, after all.

Updated to page 3. I'm starting to realize how exhausting it can be. But, I'm still having a fun time with this.
*looks at average amount of 5* units*
*cries in a corner knowing that i'll never get such luck*

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Halfway between Totem Wishiwashi and Wailord is probably accurate. I only have 3 Hectors, after all.

I mean there was that one article a while back about a Japanese whale that spent $1000 without getting a single Hector, so I'm not sure "only 3 Hectors" means much. 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You'll probably die a bit inside if you ever run into my arena defense team: it has +9 Lucina, +10 Lucina, and +9 Julia in it.

Definitely limited to armor units.

I actually might have... For whatever reason, I only run into 40+10 Lucina(s) at this point and it's actually rarer to see a Lucina that isn't perfectly merged. Julia is also incredibly common alongside her, although admittedly most of the Julia I've seen are in the 40+5 to 40+7 range. Besides my 40+5 Nowi, only my Lucina is 40+2 and everyone else is a vanilla 40, so I'm assuming my manakete's higher natural stats are pairing me against these absurd monsters and making my life very difficult. I'm currently getting shafted into the 660 to 670ish score per battle range, so if you're around there, I probably might have run into you at least once... (And you most likely slaughtered at least half my team; it's practically impossible to go for 0 deaths against 3 counters)

Also, don't sell (heh) yourself short. Like that Ampharos dude mentioned, a guy blew $1000+ and didn't get a single Hector. You have three of them. Earlier, I said you were the world's biggest Wailord. But now I take that back. No, you are definitely the hypothetical Mega Wailord that weighs way beyond the metric ton. 

Edited by Ryu Yuki

3 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I actually might have... For whatever reason, I only run into 40+10 Lucina(s) at this point and it's actually rarer to see a Lucina that isn't perfectly merged. Julia is also incredibly common alongside her, although admittedly most of the Julia I've seen are in the 40+5 to 40+7 range. Besides my 40+5 Nowi, only my Lucina is 40+2 and everyone else is a vanilla 40, so I'm assuming my manakete's higher natural stats are pairing me against these absurd monsters and making my life very difficult. I'm currently getting shafted into the 660 to 670ish score per battle range, so if you're around there, I probably might have run into you at least once... (And you most likely slaughtered at least half my team; it's practically impossible to go for 0 deaths against 3 counters)

Well, if you ever see a team with +9 Julia as the lead, a +9 Lucina, +10 Lucina, and +10 Robin (M) (was +7 until about a week ago) in tow (in that order), and the default Japanese player name (エクラ), that's probably me.

I have no idea what the score range on my defense team is because my offense team is a lot lower (because I need a more balanced team for offense).

... Wait a minute. What's your player name in-game? I swear I've seen a defense success against someone with a Japanese-text name that matches or nearly matches your SF screen name.

11 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

No, you are definitely the hypothetical Mega Wailord that went way beyond the metric ton.

Can I just be a Mega Wishiwashi? Wishiwashi is a metric ton cuter than Wailord.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You could. In fact, wishiwashi has more competitive usage than Wailord (which is arguable, but I'm gonna be that guy and say wishiwashi is better). So if someone were to read into the subtext of us calling you a Wishiwashi, one could say "Oh he gave a ton of money but at least he has good stats." Which makes sense, each little wishiwashi that comes together to make the bigger wishiwashi is one extra unit contributed to your stay collection! It's actually more elaborate than we thought!

Also, to me, it goes like this in the the order of cuteness: Single wishiwashi > Wailmer > Wailord > Schooling Wishiwashi.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You could. In fact, wishiwashi has more competitive usage than Wailord (which is arguable, but I'm gonna be that guy and say wishiwashi is better). So if someone were to read into the subtext of us calling you a Wishiwashi, one could say "Oh he gave a ton of money but at least he has good stats." Which makes sense, each little wishiwashi that comes together to make the bigger wishiwashi is one extra unit contributed to your stay collection! It's actually more elaborate than we thought!

Also, to me, it goes like this in the the order of cuteness: Single wishiwashi > Wailmer > Wailord > Schooling Wishiwashi.

Schooling Wishiwashi has Wishiwashis for eyes, though. And really just Wishiwashis everywhere. So many Wishiwashis.

I have nine 5* units at the moment: Eight of them were summoned w/o spending any money (Marth, Young Tiki, Nowi, Cain, Klein, Sheena, Lucina, and Hector) and the last one was upgraded from 4* (Camilla).

Edit: In case this becomes a stat in the future, I re-rolled for Marth and Young Tiki.

Edit 2: I also just realized I have had more summoning sessions with two 5* heroes (3) than I have had with only one (2).  Which is kinda interesting I guess.

Edited by red-and-soulless

59 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, if you ever see a team with +9 Julia as the lead, a +9 Lucina, +10 Lucina, and +10 Robin (M) (was +7 until about a week ago) in tow (in that order), and the default Japanese player name (エクラ), that's probably me.

I have no idea what the score range on my defense team is because my offense team is a lot lower (because I need a more balanced team for offense).

... Wait a minute. What's your player name in-game? I swear I've seen a defense success against someone with a Japanese-text name that matches or nearly matches your SF screen name.

Hm... Your team does sound awfully familiar. At the very least, I've definitely seen that combination of heroes before. I don't always check their levels though, so I can't say if I've seen your specific team. But 40+10 units are very common for me to face, and even 1-3 at a time isn't all that rare. And as for the lead unit, I do tend to go for higher-scoring teams even if it happens to be Julia (If it's only Julia and one other Falchion-user, I can still usually somewhat manage 0 deaths via Reposition shenanigans on Lucina). Not to mention, "エクラ" is basically 75% of my opponents, and they almost always have Julia/Lucina or a combination of the two, so that makes it even more likely... I probably wasn't the defense success you're referring to, however. At the moment I just go by "Ryu", although I've went by りゅう or 竜 before as well. I've never actually went by my "full name" that you see here on SF, so if you saw someone with that, it's probably not me. If those names I mentioned were what you saw however, it might be me if the lead was Y!Tiki or Nowi. The only real thing is that a team that's +9/+10 across the board for all four heroes is something even I usually don't face, so there's that. I might have run into something like that 2-3 times at the very maximum, so I won't rule it out though.

Also, sure. I just thought Wailord was more fitting because it's pronounced "Whale" "Lord", and both are very common terms in the FE:H community. But Wishiwashi is cute, so we can go with that if you'd prefer. That's still some serious whaling you did though, you practically put my $75 investment to shame. I still need another year before I'm done with my Computer Science Bachelor's, so I'm unable to whale that hard yet :(

Edited by Ryu Yuki

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Schooling Wishiwashi has Wishiwashis for eyes, though. And really just Wishiwashis everywhere. So many Wishiwashis.

You are indeed correct, since schooling Wishiwashi is just a bunch of Washiwashis it is technically more "cute" than a wailord. But, as a whole, it looks like a demon. The shiny version is pretty clean, though.

Interesting that we're linking burning away money to water type, whale based pokemon!

1 hour ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Also, don't sell (heh) yourself short. Like that Ampharos dude mentioned, a guy blew $1000+ and didn't get a single Hector. You have three of them. Earlier, I said you were the world's biggest Wailord. But now I take that back. No, you are definitely the hypothetical Mega Wailord that weighs way beyond the metric ton. 

"That Ampharos dude" though

I just love that we somehow managed to have an entire discussion about Wailord and Wishiwashi in a Fire Emblem thread (also Wishiwashi is definitely way cuter <3)

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

"That Ampharos dude" though

I just love that we somehow managed to have an entire discussion about Wailord and Wishiwashi in a Fire Emblem thread (also Wishiwashi is definitely way cuter <3)

Ah, sorry if I was being a bit informal. You had a long name and the first thing that came to mind when thinking of you was the "Ampharos" portion, so I just kinda ran with it. It's actually a cute username, and I really like Ampharos' design for what that's worth. (Mega Ampharos is uhh... Still cute and Dragon-Type typing is awesome, but the fabulous memes have kinda been etched into my mind) 

And yeah, I noticed a lot of people get Pokemon references here. It's kinda neat really, makes some of the discussions more interesting. And yes, Wishwashi is indeed cuter than Wailord in my book as well.

5 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Ah, sorry if I was being a bit informal. You had a long name and the first thing that came to mind when thinking of you was the "Ampharos" portion, so I just kinda ran with it. It's actually a cute username, and I really like Ampharos' design for what that's worth. (Mega Ampharos is uhh... Still cute and Dragon-Type typing is awesome, but the fabulous memes have kinda been etched into my mind) 

And yeah, I noticed a lot of people get Pokemon references here. It's kinda neat really, makes some of the discussions more interesting. And yes, Wishwashi is indeed cuter than Wailord in my book as well.

Oh no don't apologize! I don't mind at all; I just thought it was funny. I'm glad to know someone else out there appreciates Ampharos though :D (also when I was thinking of the username I was imagining Ampharos wearing Lucina's "Marth" mask from Awakening, which I thought would look super cute. Shame I can't draw otherwise I'd make that myself.)

Just feel like saying even though there's no point anymore, updated to page 4. Tomorrow, I will only accept up to page 6 as I am finishing page 5 by then. That's it after that. Also @Ice Dragon, I should have your units included by then you magnificent mega wishiwashi!

18 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I mean, did we really need this extra statistic?

Given the amount of posts I've seen on both rerolling and complaints about lack of 5* units, yes.  We've got the same number, and we're both on the low end (here's hoping @Silith13 pulls every last Vika when she's announced).

I have currently pulled 10 5* after an initial reroll to have anything decent (two useable 5 stars with the first two full rolls) in order to complete the story; also after merging one of them. I promoted two 4*. Sitting on 17 orbs at the moment after spending most of it as F2P.

1. Lucina (Merged with another Lucina now)
  2. Takumi
  3. Takumi
  4. Lyn
  5. Robin (M) - PROMOTED
  6. Peri
  7. Corrin (M)
  8. Sanaki
  9. Sheena
  10. Eirika
  11. Nowi - PROMOTED

I consider myself lucky, but I still want more. Yes, I'm greedy.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K
Wrong stats