How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been on F2P. Have a total of 10 pulls. No upgrades. I've pulled Lilina, Cain, Takumi, Lucina, Lyn, Peri, Reinhardt, Klein, Jaffar, Karel. Lots of swords, unluckily. 

I have purchased orbs on and off but with the recent influx of orbs available through quests/promos I'm not sure if the orbs I used were the free ones or paid ones. I mostly only pulled 3's and sometimes 4's from paid orbs and  I don't think I pulled any 5's using orbs (since I usually use those immediately).

Before I ever purchased any orbs I pulled Takumi x 2, Hector, and Camilla. After I purchased orbs a few times I pulled Eirika and Ninian but I believe these two were on the free orbs.

Updated to page 5. I think I'm gonna leave it there. The statistics seem like it's not gonna change. I also feel like I'm gonna waste my time trying to include Ice Dragon's units as well. So that's all.

17, including one I upgraded. I did spend a lot on red orbs in an attempt to get Eldigan and ended up with all sorts of inheritance fodder. I got 3 Eirika though, so all is not lost.

Edited by OKigen

2 hours ago, Sarracenia said:

Make that 11 since I just got Minerva.  The search for a green tank continues.

Minerva's 43/35/25 defenses when you de-equip Life and Death 3 are extremely solid. Equip Life and Death 3 when you need a delete button, and de-equip it when you need a tank.

On 21.03.2017 at 10:53 AM, Vaximillian said:

I've six, five natural and one promoted.

The natural ones are Lyn (pulled twice), Lilina, Eirika, Seliph, and Catria; the promoted one is my lady Sharena.

Pulled my 7th 5⋆ right now, and that is Ninian.

Seven pulled (Lyn, Lilina, Lyn, Eirika, Seliph, Catria, Ninian) and one promoted (Sharena).

Pulled:

Lucina
Camilla
Ogma x2
Young Tiki
Kagerou
Julia
Reinhardt
Ninian
Azura
Jaffar x2

Promoted:
Sharena
Effie

That's right, I have gotten at least one 5* from every banner, not including the random ones like Battling X or the Voting Gauntlet ones. I did not actually buy orbs until this Blazing Shadows banner, too, so everything above Ninian is F2P. It sort of makes up for the terrible luck I have with both real life and literally any other video game (including actual FE games, RIP unusable Vanessa).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I have pulled six so far without having to spend a single penny. They are as follows, in the order they were pulled:

1. Lyn (+Spd -HP)
  2. Camilla (+HP -Atk)
  3. Takumi (+Atk -Def)
  4. Lucina (+Spd -Def)
  5. Ninian (+Res -HP)
  6. Hinoka (+Res -Atk)

And I have a seventh, Shanna, that I upgraded to 5* (this was before I pulled Hinoka, and Shanna grew on me a lot anyway lol). She's +Atk -HP by the way. Some have better IVs than others but being F2P I take whatever I can get. My next plan is to upgrade F!Robin to 5* as even though I have a decent M!Robin, I need a better green 5* unit. I plan on making her a counter to both Takumi and M!Robin because she has the Gronnraven tome ready to be learnt. It's unfortunate she can't get the 5* version without a 5* Cecilia but I think sacrificing a few points of attack to make her deal with colourless foes better (like Takumi) is worth it.

With the new lunatic quests I can probably squeeze out one more on this banner which is up to 5% on the focus and the 5* now.

Below my obtained list. That's 77 since the Roy.

BPAnIez.jpg

EDIT: And then there's that I send home some duplicate 3*'s and ate a few ppl for skill inherritance.

Edited by Silith13

I pulled two more last night in one pull on my second, f2p, account. So now the account has:

• Camilla
  • Hinoka
  • Sanaki
  • Julia
  • Rebecca...

And the fiiiiirst male: Lucius!

Yeah, this game has given me nothing but girls until then. Lucius even fooled the game xD

I'm f2p and I have 10 5* units now.

1. Hector (+Atk -HP)
  2. Camilla (+HP -Spd)
  3. Young Tiki (+Res -HP)
  4. RobinM (+HP -Atk)
  5. Cordelia (+HP -Res)
  6. Ephraim (+Spd -Atk)
  7. Eirika (+Def -Spd)
  8. Peri
  9. Maria 
  10. Lyn (+Def -Atk)

Forgot to check what Peri and Maria were before I levelled them up, they aren't 40 yet, and I doubt they will be for a while.

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Minerva's 43/35/25 defenses when you de-equip Life and Death 3 are extremely solid. Equip Life and Death 3 when you need a delete button, and de-equip it when you need a tank.

I'll keep that in mind.

Got Julia a little while ago so that's 12.  Wasn't looking for her during the summon rush but she was on my unit wish list.

I've got 4 on each account so far, both f2p.

Main account: 

Lyn +Def -Res

Merric +Hp -Res (same pull as Lyn)

Sakura +Res -Def

Merric +Res - Spd

Ipad:

Camilla +Atk -Res (first ever summon)

Lucina  (Neutral)

Sanaki +HP -Def

Minerva +Spd -Atk (hmm probably should equip her Life or Death, but I like her current survivability)

Edited by mcsilas

F2P here. I'd prolly have gained more 5* if I hadn't spent like 90 orbs trying to get Nino.

Summoned (in the order they were pulled):

• Lucina (+Spd, -Def)
  • Tiki(Y) (+Spd, -Res)
  • Julia (+Def, -Atk)
  • Jaffar (+HP, -Res)
  • Karel (I didn't bother checking his stats because I'm going to use him as skill fodder)

Promoted:

• Sharena

Gotta admit that my Julia doesn't have a decent IV but she tanked Cherche once in Training Stratum with 3 HP left and still kicks butts. Julia is love <3

Jaffar is a blessing in disguise. I used to think he's useless. He's my MVP now.

F2P. Eliwood banner just gave me Eliwood and Ephraim in one pull for my 2nd double 5* pull.

Total list in order:

• Cain
  • Robin (Same pull as Cain)
  • Roy
  • Takumi
  • Chrom
  • Fem!Corrin (created)
  • Lyn
  • Merric
  • Effie (created)
  • Ephraim
  • Eliwood (Same pull as Ephraim)

For obvious reasons, working on Anna as my next 5*...

On 3/20/2017 at 8:09 PM, Thor Odinson said:

F2P here. Got very lucky with the number of 5*s I have--12, in total. 

- 1 initial Reroll: Ryoma. I rerolled specifically for him because he's my fav.

- 10 pulled naturally: Takumi x2, Jeorge, Robin, Sanaki, Klein, Merric, Lachesis, Reinhardt, Jaffar

- 1 upgraded from 3*: Nino. For being huge.

Update: Now 14. Rolled Priscilla and Minerva recently. Ryoma's finally not my only 5* melee lol

I may have just five starred my not all that amazing Gwendy on my main account... She's not amazing, but oh well. I just wanted to try the armour quest a little bit more xD

So this brings it up to:

• Gwendolyn
  • Roy
  • Kagero
  • Reinhardt
  • Leo
  • Azura
  • Ryoma
  • Maria
  • Lucina

I don't think I've missed any off the top of my head ^.^

On 3/21/2017 at 7:44 PM, red-and-soulless said:

I have nine 5* units at the moment: Eight of them were summoned w/o spending any money (Marth, Young Tiki, Nowi, Cain, Klein, Sheena, Lucina, and Hector) and the last one was upgraded from 4* (Camilla).

Edit: In case this becomes a stat in the future, I re-rolled for Marth and Young Tiki.

Edit 2: I also just realized I have had more summoning sessions with two 5* heroes (3) than I have had with only one (2).  Which is kinda interesting I guess.

I just pulled a Priscilla yesterday, so now I'm up to ten 5* units (9 natural, 1 synthetic) :D:

Edited by red-and-soulless

On 3/22/2017 at 10:54 AM, I'm a Spheal said:

From Pulls:

1. Camilla
  2. Julia (MVP)
  3. Seliph
  4. Sanaki
  5. Ephraim
  6. Olwen
  7. Priscilla

And I upgraded a 4 star M!Corrin to 5 star because he was one of the first units I got in this game and calling him an MVP for me is an understatement. He earned it.

Update: I pulled a 5 star:

1. Jaffar
  2. Lucius
  3. Ogma

In a single summon; I'm never going to ever get another 5 star again. It's the only way that a summon like that make sense.