How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

On 3/23/2017 at 10:24 AM, Cute Chao said:

I pulled two more last night in one pull on my second, f2p, account. So now the account has:

• Camilla
  • Hinoka
  • Sanaki
  • Julia
  • Rebecca...

And the fiiiiirst male: Lucius!

Yeah, this game has given me nothing but girls until then. Lucius even fooled the game xD

So Lucius is a guy? I'm so confused :x

I thought Lucius was a dude, then I looked at her/him/it and I was like no that's a girl. Now that you say this I just don't know anymore!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I thought Lucius was a dude, then I looked at her/him/it and I was like no that's a girl. Now that you say this I just don't know anymore!

He's a dude just feminine looking, like Libra and Forest.  Heroes makes him more feminine than his FE7 sprite imo.

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Serra also gets confused in their support convo. But yeah, Lucius is a guy.
His is a combination of traits of Genealogy's Midir and Claude: feminine looks of the former, long fair hair and ecclesiastical occupation of the latter.

I've got 10 5* characters, one promoted from 4* and 9 natural.

1. Lucina: +Atk/-Spd. One of my mainstays since the beginning. She's kind of fallen off, but she's still vital to my arena team as a red/green delete button.
  2. Lyn
  3. Mamui
  4. Eirika 1: Neutral.
  5. Eirika 2: +Atk/-Def. Once I get her to 40 and feed her Eirika 1 I'm considering dropping Lucina for her.
  6. Lilina
  7. Merric: +Def/-HP. Came with Lucina, served me well for quite a while. Unfortunately he's been replaced by...
  8. Julia: +Spd/-HP. Definitely the star of my arena team. She nukes the hell out of almost everything, and thanks to an inherited Spd+3 she doubles a lot too.
  9. Hawkeye
  10. Femui: +Res/Atk. Had to promote her since she's my main arena tank. Totally worth the feathers, especially with Triangle Adept 2 inherited.

My 5* color balance is, as you can see, totally unbalanced. Just one colorless, please...

I'm F2P and my recent pulls have skewed my numbers pretty hard. I've pulled 12 total (1 dupe which I fed to my better IV copy), 3 of which I pulled in the last 2-3 days.

1. Ogma (rerolled and kept the first 5* I got)
  2. Camilla
  3. Cordelia x2
  4. Reinhardt (MVP)
  5. Sakura
  6. Tharja
  7. Klein
  8. Karel
  9. Jakob
  10. Minerva
  11. Eldigan

I might also promote 4* Merric soon. I'm pretty happy with my spread though--there's near-perfect diversity in weapon types and Merric will fill the last weapon I'm missing.

On 24/03/2017 at 8:17 PM, Arcanite said:

Don't worry, even my secondary account, which has only given me female five stars up until that point, got confused enough to let me have him xD 

Incidentally, look up Serra and Lucius' support conversation. It's pretty funny. I don't know if you listen to the English or Japanese VA, but the English VA makes it pretty clear too (and honestly, I prefer it that way. It always seems silly to me to have a guy sound like a woman putting on a husky voice... I think it's funnier to hear that voice when looking at that very feminine appearance xD )

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It's pretty funny. I don't know if you listen to the English or Japanese VA, but the English VA makes it pretty clear too (and honestly, I prefer it that way. It always seems silly to me to have a guy sound like a woman putting on a husky voice... I think it's funnier to hear that voice when looking at that very feminine appearance xD )

Japanese Lucius is voiced by a woman straight away which both ruins and enforces confusion.

Linde was in the first round of summons, really really lucky. 

Robin(M) arrived maybe halfway through the initial set of story orbs, was going for whatever color showed up at the time. The other half was used on red for Lucina to no avail. 

Pulled Eirika early in Family Bonds. Spent the rest on green trying to get Julia, but it was not to be. 

Saved orbs since then, around 190 with a few of the training quests to go.

Recently talked myself into upgrading Anna to 5* because she’s a bonus for a few weeks, need a solid Green anyways (no guarantee will pull one with good synergy and stats), still will have 20k feathers after next arena round in case someone good pops up, and we additionally have tons more from the quiz/Michalis bonus.

With this humble offering of feathers, please bless my pulls, o great RNG goddess.

I have a Robin (+HP, -Def), two Camillas (the one I've trained is +HP, -Res), a Young Tiki, a Leo, an Eirika, a Gordin, and a Priscilla as my five star units. (I actually wanted Robin and Leo so I kinda lucked out there.)

Easier just to put up a picture:

NJtsPda.png

Roy is at +2, so the actual total would be 16. Two of them were brought up from 4* though, Robin and my most recent Roy who was sacrificed to the one currently shown.

still consider myself F2P (Paid ONE time for 20 orbs, just to get one more pull. will probably not buy more orbs unless there's a sale).

Pulled 5*:

• Roy
  • Camilla
  • Lilina
  • Lilina (not sure what to do with the second one, they both have bad/neutral natures)
  • Lucina
  • Young Tiki
  • Fae
  • Reinhardt
  • Ephraim
  • Jaffar

Created 5*:

• Effie
Edited by Chelone

Bought 23 orbs once and 75 orbs twice. Camilla was promoted. I'm happy with my ragtag army. I still have a lot of units to bring to level 40, so I'm not feeling any urge to get more 5*.

IMG_1795.JPG

Edited by chirp
Reduce picture size

2 hours ago, chirp said:

Bought 23 orbs once and 75 orbs twice. Camilla was promoted. I'm happy with my ragtag army. I still have a lot of units to bring to level 40, so I'm not feeling any urge to get more 5*.

IMG_1763.PNG

WOW, you have your very own "Kobayashi-san" themed team. Lucky You.

Spoiler

9c90b2cb4d98edcd4e72b433d38837bc.jpg

Tiki = Lucoa

Nowi = Tooru

Fae = Kanna (Despite the actual Kanna of FE: Fates being absent from Heroes)

Ninian = Elma 

OT: 

I'm planning to promote either Michalis or Ursula to 5* once I have at least 15K feathers. 

Also, I used to have a 5* Peri, but I released her mainly because other units of lower rating were doing better than her. 

Edited by Smog

5*stars rolled naturally: 7

- takumi x2

- lucina

- camilla

- nowi

- ninian

- linde 

5*stars promoted w/ feathers: 2

- fir (3* -> 5*)

- m!robin (4* -> 5*)

didnt pay for orbs until after all that but haven't gotten any 5*stars with paid orbs yet

oh SHIT WAIT! i combined some of my five stars hold on

okay fixed

Edited by claire

47 minutes ago, Smog said:

WOW, you have your very own "Kobayashi-san" themed team. Lucky You.

Also, I used to have a 5* Peri, but I released her mainly because other units of lower rating were doing better than her. 

Yes, I was lucky to get Ninian yesterday, after a very long string of 3*. Still training the bunch, but slowly, I'm afraid I'll miss Fae's "Am I big yet ?" when she's 40.

Released Peri ? As in, sent home ? But... but... Peri is fun to play ! I'm trying to gather a team of borderline units: Peri, Cherche, Tharja, still looking for the last member. The Psychotic Platoon, sounds good ?

1 hour ago, chirp said:

Yes, I was lucky to get Ninian yesterday, after a very long string of 3*. Still training the bunch, but slowly, I'm afraid I'll miss Fae's "Am I big yet ?" when she's 40.

Released Peri ? As in, sent home ? But... but... Peri is fun to play ! I'm trying to gather a team of borderline units: Peri, Cherche, Tharja, still looking for the last member. The Psychotic Platoon, sounds good ?

Serra, for delusions. :P:

---

Anyway, my 5* count has jumped to 6, after getting Lucius (+Atk/-Def, same as Priscilla) and Leo (+Atk/-HP).  Completely unexpected, but I'll take it!

F2P. My picks weren't bad, but I was looking for other units instead (hi, Seliph, Julia, Hector, Lucina, Ryoma, Takumi, Camilla etc.).

5*: 2 FE12!Tiki, Peri (why. I'm just glad it wasn't Wrys), Ninian.

On a secondary account, I've got Selena, Minerva and M Corrin.

Spoiler

4*: Gwendolyn, Eliwood, Sophia, Clarine, 2 Firs, 2FE13!Tiki, Tharja, Maria, M and F Corrin, Gunter, Cordelia, Catria, M Robin.

So far I have 12 5* units:

• Young Tiki x2
  • Lyn
  • Catria
  • Hector
  • Roy
  • Tharja
  • Reinhardt
  • Sheena
  • Elise
  • Olivia
  • Sharena

The last two have been promoted.

I plan to promote Seliph, Michalis, Alfonse and Anna for now.

How I wish I had Azura and/or Ninian...

17 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Japanese Lucius is voiced by a woman straight away which both ruins and enforces confusion.

Yeah, I heard that, too. I saw someone say it was better for that, but I didn't particularly like it. There's some pretty-boy characters voiced by women even in English dubbing and it just makes me cringe, to be honest. Could just be me *shrugs*. 

On topic, I did do a pull (or whaled several pulls to be more honest) on my main account and added a Ninian to the mix. So the count is now:

1. Ninian
  2. Gwendolyn
  3. Reinhardt
  4. Leo
  5. Lucina
  6. Ryoma
  7. Kagero
  8. Roy
  9. Maria
  10. Azura

9 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

The curse has been broken. 89 summons after Roy I finally got myself a new 5* Priscilla.

-atk/+def

Pretty bad. But I finally have a 3rd 5* Hero.

Congrats I guess, lol

+Def for extra meat shield usage!

Also I don't think I ever came here to say I got Karel and Jaffar which brings me to 4 total and I still have 30,000 feathers sitting there. Watching. Waiting.