How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about five different accounts but I play with only two. Of course the other four are rerolled. 

First account 

Ephraim 

Seliph (x2) 

Marth (upgraded from 4)

Second account 

Lucina 

Elise (x2) 

Nino 

Shiida

Third account (my lucky one) 

Hector 

Chrom 

Ninian 

Kagero 

Eldigan

Fourth account 

Erika 

Fifth account 

Takumi 

Peri 

That's all, waiting for other banners 

42 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Congrats I guess, lol

+Def for extra meat shield usage!

Also I don't think I ever came here to say I got Karel and Jaffar which brings me to 4 total and I still have 30,000 feathers sitting there. Watching. Waiting.

Oh gz. I was trying to get Jaffar myself for the Four Fangs team. But I guess he'll wait till he becomes pullable as a 4 stars eventually.

Currently own five 5* Units. Lucina, Robin M, Robin F, Cherche, and Takumi

Natural Pull ones are Lucina, Robin M, and Takumi

Promoted ones are Cherche and Robin F.

Once I do more summoning I hope to get few more 5* to add to the army. For promoting I'm leaning towards Anna as being the next main choice. 

I have 6 5*'s currently. Takumi, Sanaki, Roy, Eliwood, Caede, and Rebecca. I have enough feathers to upgrade another to 5* but not sure what I want to do. MRobin, Marth, Lon'qu, Hana, Tharja, Nowi, FCorrin. I have been stockpiling characters mostly and have levelled all of them up to 20, so I really can go anyway I want with the promotion. Just can never make a decision. 

Promoted Nino to 5-star today. I was thinking about promoting one of Sharena or Oboro until I realized that I have literally no good green units (besides Narcian) and felt that Nino was worth the investment.

Edited by Sunwoo

12, and in order of when I obtained them: Lucina, Lyn, Robin, Sheena, promoted Fae, Elise, Klein, Chrom, Ephraim, Rebecca, Sakura, and a promoted Sophia.  Not f2p of course, Ephraim made me spend on his first focus, but didn't get him until the Princes focus.  Never want to put out money for a mobage ever again.

On 21/03/2017 at 11:55 AM, Raven said:

First day player, no re-rolls. I'd already pulled a 5* Tharja (and maybe also Lyn, but can't remember) before I found out re-rolling was a thing.

8x summoned 5* units:
Lyn
Eirika
Tharja
Hinoka
Robin-M
Hector
Camilla
Takumi

2x promoted from 4*:
Nino
Effie

I suppose I'm sort-of above average luck for an f2p.

I've just added Effie to this list of units upgraded from 4* to 5*.

On March 24, 2017 at 10:35 AM, TheNiddo said:

F2P. Eliwood banner just gave me Eliwood and Ephraim in one pull for my 2nd double 5* pull.

Total list in order:

• Cain
  • Robin (Same pull as Cain)
  • Roy
  • Takumi
  • Chrom
  • Fem!Corrin (created)
  • Lyn
  • Merric
  • Effie (created)
  • Ephraim
  • Eliwood (Same pull as Ephraim)
  • Priscilla

For obvious reasons, working on Anna as my next 5*...

-heavy sigh-

-adds Priscilla to the list-

Guess I had to get a complete dud at some point. 

I have a total of 120 units(I never sent a unit home yet. I mean, I really need those 8 Lon'Qus), and 5 of those are 5*. I bought orbs twice, but I can't remember the exact ammounts. When I bought orbs the first time, I got Marth. The second time, I got Sanaki. My 5* units are: Marth, Marth, Lyn, Lilina and Sanaki. Obtained in that order. I also stopped rolling entirely after I got Sanaku. Also, I didn't promote a single unit yet because I am waiting for Tellius.

On 3/21/2017 at 5:00 PM, Korath88 said:

Caved in and feathered Michalis to 5* since green is the only colour I didn't 't have a 5* of...until now.

So my current list is, in chronological order of obtaining:

Pulled: Lyn, Roy, Elise, Ephraim, Cain, Lachesis, Ninian 

Upgraded: Lilina, Michalis 

Total: 9

Updated list:

Spoiler

Red:

Lyn (+Def -HP)

Roy (Neutral)

Cain (+Res -Spd)

Lilina (+Spd -Res, promoted)

Blue:

Ephraim (+Spd -Res)

Ninian (+Atk -Res)

Green:

Michalis (neutral, promoted)

Colourless:

Rebecca (+HP -Atk)

Elise (+HP -Def, merged +1)

Lachesis (+Spd -Res)

(Look at all those -Res banes)

Total no. of 5*s: 11, including 1 duplicate. Still f2p

Edited by Korath88

7 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

-adds Priscilla to the list-

Guess I had to get a complete dud at some point. 

Don't you dare insult Priscilla, the most adorable of them all troubadours :(

39 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Oh I the character herself I don't mind. Its the class type I ain't happy with, lol.

Out of my 11 5*s, 3 of them are healers, and one of them is even a duplicate. I'm tempted to stop rolling colourless altogether.

I think most of my 5-star characters are red: Lyn, Lucina, Sanaki, and Alfonse. I have two blues (m!Robin and Linde), one colorless (Takumi), and until I promoted Nino I didn't have a green 5-star character.

45 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

2/3 of my 5*'s are red.

All of my drawn 5*'s are red.

I only have three so these statistics aren't hard to achieve.

My first three 5*'s were all red. Leveling was not particularly fun back then. 

7 of them at current, my lucky has certainly improved to varying degrees. 

Cain, Takumi, Sanaki, Eldigan, Azura, Jaffar, Ninian (this one was silly, i got the counter up to 4.25% before finally pulling any 5 star after jaffar)

I never did a reroll, so I didn't cain for ages. Since then I've gotten pretty lucky. I usually get at least one new 5 star per all-new banner (I don't pull from the hero battle banners). Big exception being the sibling bond one, which didn't interest me. The only reason I have 2 from the latest is because I wanted to try rolling for one of the thunder twins or a 5 star axe and then the rate just got so high....

also no upgrades. i've used enough feathers and have enough in stock that i probably could have done at least one, but it was more important to upgrade some pivotal 3 stars either for full use or their 4 star skills. Hoping hero merit will be a game change enough to make promotion worthwhile.

Edited by r_n

I have 8.

Caeda, Ephraim, Hawkeye, Camilla, Minerva, Lucius, and Takumi were summoned.  I promoted Nino. <3

I have not paid a dime for this game.  I've gotten -nearly- all of the free orbs, and have used all but the 3 I'm sitting on at the moment.

My brother (who I know isn't on this site so it won't be duplicate data) has: Azura, Tharja, Effie, Jaffar, Roy, Karel, M!Corrin, Eliwood, Leo, Cordelia, Anna, Merric, Julia, Takumi, Priscilla, for a total of 15. He hasn't bought orbs, and has only used feathers for Anna and Cordelia. So 13 summons and 2 promoted. I have always been jealous of his stupid luck. x.x

Edited by Nyaoista