How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

On 21.03.2017 at 11:55 AM, Raven said:

First day player, no re-rolls. I'd already pulled a 5* Tharja (and maybe also Lyn, but can't remember) before I found out re-rolling was a thing.

10x summoned 5* units:
Lyn
Eirika
Tharja
Hinoka
Robin-M
Hector
Camilla
Takumi
Catria
Bunny Xander

2x promoted from 4*:
Nino
Effie

I suppose I'm sort-of above average luck for an f2p.

List was updated with Bunny Xander and Catria having been summoned.

Levelling up Catria is really distracting. Can't keep my eyes off her slightly revealed asscheek.

Edited by Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 10, though two are duplicates so it's about to be 9.  All of them have been pulled; I haven't promoted anyone to 5-Star yet (I'm working on having a well-rounded selection of high 4-star units first, and won't bother promoting any 5-stars unless they have growths I want).

5 Star Units:

Cain x2

Camilla

Corrin (M)

Hawkeye

Jeorge

Lucina (Spring)

Merric

Ogma

Tharja

Ok, I am now up to eleven 5* units.

Ten came from F2P summoning:

• Marth [+HP, -Res] (re-rolled)
  • Tiki-Young [+Res, -HP] (re-rolled)
  • Nowi [+HP, -Res]
  • Cain [+HP, -Def]
  • Klein [+Spd, -HP]
  • Sheena [+Def, -HP]
  • Lucina [+Spd, -Res]
  • Hector [+HP, -Atk]
  • Priscilla [+Def, -Res]
  • Chrom-Bunny [+Atk, -Def]

One was upgraded from 4*:

• Camilla [+Atk, -HP]

I pulled Bunny Nohr Prince, so Freddy now has a 5 star buddy! that's two 5 stars total for me now. And soonish, I'll be able to upgrade another unit to 5 star as well.

Since I still have no 5* green units or sword users, I ended up deciding to upgrade Anna to 5* with most of my remaining feathers, so that's one more 5* I've got.  Initially I was going to upgrade Alphonse, but I decided that since we meet Anna first the honor should go to her lol.  That makes a total of...5 five stars.  6 if you count Lucius.  Still debating on whether or not to send him home.  I might if I need the feathers, because I don't see much other use for him.

Azura, Sakura, Caeda, Then I lost my file Hector Elise Eirika Ninian are my 5 star team, I also have Corrin M and Lucius. I can also make a green 4 5 but I don't have green 4s I want

Update:

Old Main Account:

Ephraim
Nowi
Tiki
Sharena
Sheena
M!Robin
F!Robin

Cavalry:
Reinhardt
Olwen
Prinscilla
Eldigan

New Main Account/Conservative Account:

Ninian
Jaffar
Spring!Chrom
Spring!Camilla
Minerva
Caeda
Leo
M!Corrin
Sakura

Used a bunch of orbs trying to get spring characters, list now is:

Marth (+HP, -SPD)

Lyn (+ATK, -SPD)

Chrom (+HP, -ATK)

Effie (+DEF, -HP)

Robin (M) (+DEF, -SPD) (upgraded)

Lucina (Spring) (+ATK -RES)

Camilla (+DEF -HP)

Camilla (Spring) (+DEF -ATK)

Takumi (+ATK, -RES)

Lachesis (don't know the nature)

Merric (+HP, -RES)

Still f2p

Edited by Reloaded

7 of them.

Summoned during their focus: Effie (+HP, -Spd) -- wanted Setsuna or another archer --, Eldigan (+Spd, -HP) -- wanted an archer and Klein would have been fine --, and Ninian (+HP, -Atk) -- wanted Rebecca or another archer. Seeing a pattern here? :p

Summoned because they felt like showing up: Eirika (+Def, -HP) -- after her focus ended --, Hawkeye (+Res, -HP) -- first 5* unit --, Lucina (+Res, -HP) -- during a severe deficit of blue units --, and Raven (+Res, -Def) -- during a summon where a 4* Raven (+Atk, -Res) also showed up giving me 3 total Ravens.

On 3/26/2017 at 8:28 AM, eclipse said:

Serra, for delusions. :P:

---

Anyway, my 5* count has jumped to 6, after getting Lucius (+Atk/-Def, same as Priscilla) and Leo (+Atk/-HP).  Completely unexpected, but I'll take it!

Update: I'm now up to 7, with Spring Camilla (+Def/-Res, hello arrow bait!).

After skill inheritance came out I stopped sniping for specific characters and my pull rate prompty went up. Got 5 5 stars after 8 pulls in the spring banner alone, which makes 24 in total, and a bunch of good 4 stars like Effie, Nowi, Kagero, Nino who I never, ever got before.

Now if only Eldigan crossed  my way some day so that my quest for red orbs can be fulfilled.

I got:

Minerva (-HP/+Spd), she has 41 speed (with life and death), nothing doubles her it is so beautiful.

Julia (-Atk/+Spd), 30 speed is actually quite decent and she has so much attack that the -Atk hardly matters.

Seliph (-HP/+Def), he can even tank Effie for a few hits (with Nowi rallying def and Minerva providing the +def skill she has) and is the ultimate Hector destroyer.

Nowi (-HP/+Res), my counter against Takumi right now - not that effective but it's enough (as long as Takumi hasn't got Vantage)

Jeorge (upgraded him with feathers, not level 40 yet)

and Corrin... but right now he just kinda sits there, don't know yet which team composition suits him best.

My one problem in arena right now is the amount of Falchion users, because Nowi is my main tank for sword users/red magic. Seliph can take a few hits but he is often doubled.

3 Pulled so far:

Robin +Att/-Res (Got him early, he was the main reason I could get anywhere in the arena early on. MVP still, what with all the reds)

Hinoka (Do not remember either boon or bane)

Eirika +/-Spd (Yeah, -Speed ain't a great nature. I can't remember the boon, and can't check at present)

... out of nearly 100 pulls now.

I have 10: Roy, Hawkeye, Sharena (promoted), Rebecca, Merric, Priscilla, Catria, Camilla, Tiki (adult) (promoted), and Cherche. None were acquired with any orbs I bought, nor did any have benefits from paid orbs (i.e., improved chances for 5-star because of summoning). The only time I bought orbs was just recently for the vs. Michalis banner, as I really want Minerva. I didn't get her then.

I saved my free orbs since the Michalis banner left, and then poured them into the current banner for Wyverns, hoping to get Minerva. Instead, I got Cherche... Sadness consumes the deepest portions of my soul.

Hmm, I have 9 unique at the moment, with no re-rolls, and no money spent on the game. But my Lucina is +4, because I KEPT drawing her. Oh and I got a 5 star Rebecca that I merged for her skills. XD

I also got 2 more 5 star units in the real beginning before inherit skill was a thing, and when I desperately needed Hero Feathers for my Alfonse and Robin, so I mercilessly sacrificed them. Ugh. The mistakes I've made in this game.

Not that I mind, but it would have been nice to draw 5-star Elise maybe. XD

I just got Spring Chrom, and I have Alfonse, Lyn, Erika, Ephraim, Lucina(4), Cain, Robin, and Sakura. 

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

I saved my free orbs since the Michalis banner left, and then poured them into the current banner for Wyverns, hoping to get Minerva. Instead, I got Cherche... Sadness consumes the deepest portions of my soul.

Well, technically you got Minerva, as did I. That it's a wrong Minerva doesn't really count.