How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Who?

Marth. I didn't yet have a 5 star red. It was originally going to be Sharena or male Robin, but then I pulled Bunny Xander, so then I went Marfy Marf instead and now I have a 5 star of each color except colorless. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I have ten. In order:

Lyn, Takumi, Roy, Julia, Ogma, Ephraim, Sanaki, Camilla, Nowi, and Jaffar.

After the Arena and the Gauntlet, I'll probably be able to promote someone again. Unless I see anyone better, I'll probably save up. I have Nino but I don't think Nino will do anything that Julia can't without Sharena or Eirika. I love Navarre as a character, but idk if he's good yet or not. I think Zephiel could be good too? There's also Lachesis who's at 4* and I don't have a 5* healer, but I feel that's probably a waste. I also have Subaki at 3* and I plan to move him up soon so that he can be 5* eventually. I'm hoping for Reinhardt, Eirika, Linde, Klein, Minerva, or Effie next, since all of them fill some niches on my team that I don't have. 

I'm F2P, I've just gotten really lucky. Camilla and Nowi were characters I made 5*. But, I mean, Jaffar is -Att so am I really lucky? He's good anyway though.

So I guess my goal list is Nino, Navarre, Subaki, Zephiel, Lachesis, Minerva, Eirika, Reinhardt, Linde, Klein, and Effie.

Edited by Veronica Sawyer

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Marth. I didn't yet have a 5 star red. It was originally going to be Sharena or male Robin, but then I pulled Bunny Xander, so then I went Marfy Marf instead and now I have a 5 star of each color except colorless. :P

Rocktastic~

Marth's saved my butt a ton of times, so I hope he helps you as much as he's helped me!

Just now, Elieson said:

Rocktastic~

Marth's saved my butt a ton of times, so I hope he helps you as much as he's helped me!

If yours isn't -spd, he probably will help you more. Mine is -spd...

Just now, Anacybele said:

If yours isn't -spd, he probably will help you more. Mine is -spd...

mine is +Res/-Def, I'll tell you though, the Spur Spd and Falchion's innate Renewal 2 are so gosh diggity darn convenient. Falchions effectiveness v manaketes is just icing on the cake.

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

mine is +Res/-Def, I'll tell you though, the Spur Spd and Falchion's innate Renewal 2 are so gosh diggity darn convenient. Falchions effectiveness v manaketes is just icing on the cake.

I hope the -spd isn't too hindering, yeah. I look forward to that dragon-effectiveness helping, as I now shouldn't have much trouble against Fae.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope the -spd isn't too hindering, yeah. I look forward to that dragon-effectiveness helping, as I now shouldn't have much trouble against Fae.

He'll do fine vs Tikis too. There's equal  blue dragons vs green+red combined, which stinks (Tiki x2, Fae vs Nowi/F!Corrin/Ninian)but Falchion can still hit them pretty hard (like, 20ish dmg per swing) so he can either soften them up for Freddy Fazbear or whoever else you're running can chip and let marth finish up.

Just did my first unit promotion - a -Spd Cecilia, which brings my 5* count up to 7 + 1.  The things I do for my Spring Camilla!

(BTW, -raven TA Camilla is hilarious)

On 3/20/2017 at 10:13 PM, BANRYU said:

Pulled four & upgraded two for a total of six, no orbs spent edit: CASH spent ON orbs, sorry. I feel like I'm on the lower end too but what can you do?

Update: Upgraded another so I'm up to seven (4 pull / 3 upgrade). 

Just got two more five-stars from 23 bought orbs (not a f2p anymore welp): Fae and a second Seliph.
It certainly does go up to eleven! (Lyn, Lilina, Lyn, Eirika, Seliph, promoted Sharena, Ninian, Cherche, promoted Michalis, Fae, Seliph)

Just pulled a 5 star Ef-U

And yesterday I got Nino promoted 

Which means I have 6! shell yeah!

Spoiler

Even though the average free to play is 7 heh heh

Spoiler

I'm so lonely ;-;

39 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Even though the average free to play is 7 heh heh

..... I wish I could say that, I'm on 4, and That was after a pull on 10% for a 5* unit. I get the pain

Oh, and speaking of, I managed to get Bunnycina since I spoke up. Might want to promote someone soon to be honest.

I now have 13 5* heroes! In my last post, I mentioned: Marth, Takumi, Ephraim, Effie, Nowi, Henry (promoted w/ feathers), and Raven (promoted w/ feathers)

The 6 new ones I have are: Spring Lucina, Gordin, Jakob, Matthew (promoted w/ feathers bc I love him too much), Lachesis, and Spring Chrom.

I almost have enough feathers to promote someone as well. I'm thinking Michalis, but I'm not sure yet.

On 4/7/2017 at 9:11 PM, BANRYU said:

Update: Upgraded another so I'm up to seven (4 pull / 3 upgrade). 

yoooo pulled Merric, up to 8!

Natural: Marth x2, Leo, Abel, Merric

Upgraded: a!Tiki, Robin, Kagero

I don't have very many since I haven't spent money on the game. I have Azura, Effie, Spring Xander, Eirika, and Sophia as 5-stars. I also got these through summons alone, without unlocking potential.

Edited by TheZakkAttack