Connoc's Attempt at Mug Splice

Connoc

Hello there, I guess...?
I've been trying to do some mug splice as a small project of mine. Critique, comment and compliment are appreciated. However, I don't really know how to respond to critique well, which is embarrassing.

Spoiler

DM10hoq.png
This is Maxim, a monster hunter (Class is related to mercenary)

NF8V3X9.png
This is Tia, a shop owner (probably a merchant)

FC3XHux.png
This is Selena, a lady warrior (myrmidon)

ROxLXre.png
This is Dekar, a soldier

fWU5wFb.png
This is Artea, an elf (light magic user who can wield bow)

I'll make some more, but highly possible not in a short time. Boy how hard this is...

These are pretty good. Selena and Dekar stand out to me the most in terms of their base components not being super recognizable, and I kinda like how Selena looks like Lyn and yet doesn't look like Lyn haha. 

For a first time splice, these are all very well done. A couple things that you could improve on however.

Tia's collar-thingy is a singular flat color. If you didn't like the way Clarine's collar was colored, that's fine, but I'd recommend finding another way to add more depth to it.

Also, Artea's shoulders look just a twinge mismatched. His (her?) unarmored shoulder appears to extend out slightly longer than the other. These are pretty minor issues though. Keep it up!

• 6 months later...