Cherche is the best!

tanuki

Started developing Cherche, and she has the best dialogue.   I forgot her wyvern is named Minerva.  Instead, I thought she was talking about the character Minerva, which made everything she said hilarious.  "See, Minerva, this is the value of hard work."  Super passive aggressive in this content.  Also, shouting out some other character's name during combat, never gets old.  

It's funny because I have both Cherche and Minerva, and since Minerva is my team leader, she's always present on the home screen. This meaning that whenever Cherche shows up she yells "Minerva", who's standing like two yards away. Out of context yelling is the best way to get people to notice you, Cherche.

> “Oh, what an adorable insect!"

> TFW when you remember Cherche thinks wyverns and risen are cute and realize it's probably some kind of nightmarish centipede

She has awesome physical stats, too. She already has great Attack, i sometimes find myself surprised that she survives some Archer attacks when playing with her (as long as they're not Brave Bowsnot anything)

(On another note same with Minerva. She can survive arrows a bit more with Sacred Cowl)

makes me lover her again like back in Awakening. suoer useful unit.

I've always loved Cherche back in Awakening, so I was disappointed that she was pretty meh in Heroes. Cue the advent of Skill Inheritance, and now I can give Cherche a Brave Axe and Death Blow and have her run through people like she used to >:D just gotta pull a Cherche first...

This is kind of random, but back in Awakening I somehow couldn't shake off the feeling that Cordelia and Cherche were related somehow. Something about flying mounts and kinda-similar hair color/style...

Also, Cherche has the second-highest natural Atk in the whole game, right behind Effie. Like, not even making that up. Just checked the wiki myself, her Atk stat is apparently that colossal. As such she's kind of a terror with a Brave Weapon + Death Blow, and she will tear through the enemy team(s) if left unchecked. Her Def is really good too, sitting at a neutral 32 when 5* 40, so she won't go down easily even to arrows. Her sole weakness is her Res which sits at 16 even at 40, and can drop even further down to 12 if you decide to run a -Res nature. As long as that hole is patched up though, she actually is a rather underrated unit that needs more attention imo.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

37 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've always loved Cherche back in Awakening, so I was disappointed that she was pretty meh in Heroes. Cue the advent of Skill Inheritance, and now I can give Cherche a Brave Axe and Death Blow and have her run through people like she used to >:D just gotta pull a Cherche first...

Hope I could give you one, I have 5!!

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Hope I could give you one, I have 5!!

Please share the wealth D:

While I understand why it isn't implemented (it would be extremely easily abused, for one), part of me will still always be sad that we can't trade units in this game.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Please share the wealth D:

While I understand why it isn't implemented (it would be extremely easily abused, for one), part of me will still always be sad that we can't trade units in this game.

The amount of degenerate begging I would resort to, if such a system was in place...

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

The amount of degenerate begging I would resort to, if such a system was in place...

I mean people would probably just start buying units directly instead of buying orbs (which is a big reason this would never be implemented).

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

SERIOUSLY. MAN....

I too have been waiting for her.
4x Gunter, 4x Bartre, etc etc...

This game no like me.

I would say she's already kinda underrated TBH; Hammer is a terrible weapon for her, granted, but mine was tearing through the story campaign pretty good even just at 3-4* when I was using her... Could be that mine had an unnaturally lucky speed growth but I remember her being faster than expected as well.

Eh, Hammer Cherche utterly SHATTERS Effie, and because she's still common in the meta it's actually no harm for her. Even my -Att Cherche can 1-shot Linde, so I've been having fun with that.

Yes, she is pretty amazing <3 ( this is from someone who has never played FE13. I think Sachiko Wada's great art of her is one of the reasons... ). I'm waiting for Michalis so I can give her his Iote's Shield, then I'll give Barst's Brave Axe to her to let her wreck those annoying Blues ( Linde/Robin ) who are a huge threat to my little Lucy.

If I had a spare Death Blow, she'd get it.  Then, she'd get a Brave Axe, Ignis, and Quick Riposte.  After that, I watch the fireworks.

I'd give some 3 star Cherches I've been getting lately, although I've been blessed with a 4 star Cherche in each account :D

I'm kind of tempted to sacrifice Camilla to Cherche to get a Brave Axe+....although I just feel dirty sacrificing my first 5 star (I only have 4 in that account :( )

58 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'd give some 3 star Cherches I've been getting lately, although I've been blessed with a 4 star Cherche in each account :D

I'm kind of tempted to sacrifice Camilla to Cherche to get a Brave Axe+....although I just feel dirty sacrificing my first 5 star (I only have 4 in that account :( )

Same here. I refuse to do any skill inheritance until the meta shakes out into a more rigid format, because it's too easy to waste units.

I also haven't done any gacha pulls in a while, so I don't really have an excess of units anyway. One more week until new focus...

Did someone say, Cherche?

lPDOADZ.pngy9U8n3a.png

Soon... The final build will be coming soon... (Whenever I get 40k feathers to promote the two...)

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total
Cherche		46	38	25	35?	12	156 	(+DEF, -RES)
Cherche		46	41	25	32	12	156 	(+ATT, -RES)

Cherche (ATT)	Brave Axe+*	|| Dragon Fang*, Pivot		|| Life and Death*, Lancebreaker*, Threaten DEF*
Cherche (DEF)	Silver Axe+*	|| Blazing Flame, Pivot		|| Iote's Shield, Quick Riposte*, Threaten ATT