I missed the Michalis early bird event, can I still make a good all flier team?

Sable Argyle

So I wanted to make an all flier team using Ceada, Catria, Michalis, and Cordelia but I'm worried that since I missed out on the two Michalis options that I won't be able to protect my team from Takumi, any suggestions or ways I can still run this or is my idea doomed out of the gate?

2 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

So I wanted to make an all flier team using Ceada, Catria, Michalis, and Cordelia but I'm worried that since I missed out on the two Michalis options that I won't be able to protect my team from Takumi, any suggestions or ways I can still run this or is my idea doomed out of the gate?

You technically only missed out on the early bird event. He'll be back on the 24th. 

You'll eventually be able to get the same two copies of Michalis as the people who did it early. Some people speculated that you'd be able to get an extra two by doing it early, but based on how regular Hero Battles work (they become unavailable and then re-available, and stay completed upon reappearance if you've previously completed them), they're almost definitely wrong.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

You'll eventually be able to get the same two copies of Michalis as the people who did it early. Some people speculated that you'd be able to get an extra two by doing it early, but based on how regular Hero Battles work (they become unavailable and then re-available, and stay completed upon reappearance if you've previously completed them), they're almost definitely wrong.

Oh, so it's likely that there are only two Michalis? Well that's fine for me, but I guess my question is now just can I make a flying team viable with Takumi running around?

53 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

Oh, so it's likely that there are only two Michalis? Well that's fine for me, but I guess my question is now just can I make a flying team viable with Takumi running around?

you should see the michalis thread. First page.

There's plenty of people that completed.

Find a similar build and work your way around.