Conquest Lunatic PMU pick whatever you want

Ozarhok

I'm still doing this

Chapter 17

The less said about this the better. This has been the second time I got to the boss and someone missed a crucial hit and died, causing me to reset. I also thought the goal was seize so I missed out on 5k.

Chapter 18

I nearly screwed this chapter up, I forgot there was a time limit and rushed to both finish it and get the chests. Luckily Xander got a level and learned Locktouch so I could get the chests a bit easier.

Chapter 19

It was at this point in the playthrough when I realised that most of my team had a bit of a Skill deficiency. As of this chapter only six units of mine had above 20 Skill, and I benched two of them. All of my restarts were because of my units kept missing. I gave Midori the Beast Slayer and she got about 4 levels by tanking and one-shotting most things, becoming my best character at this time.

Chapter 20

No matter how confident I am about this chapter it's always a crazy ride. I used a Dragon Vein on the first turn so I could kill the middle-leftish units by turn two. I may have also used a Dragon Vein on the second turn but I can't remember. Several turns in Forrest was blown towards Hayato and the nearby Onmyojis, where he killed the latter and Hayato with Ignis soon after. For all the guys at the top left I had the wind blow my team up there so I wouldn't have to lure them out. Midori cleared up all the enemies leading up to Fuga, but had to be rescued when she was frozen and reinforcements surrounded her.

Chapter 21

I tried to save the Dragon Veins for as long as possible so I could chain them together and deal with the enemies easier. I screwed up when trying to get to the boss's Vein, so Midori and Peri had to hold the right side for two turns while others went left to activate it. I finished the chapter when I noticed that everyone had a clear path to the exit, but I wasn't able to get the Arms Scroll.

Chapter 22

I thought this would be easy but it was pretty annoying. For the left part I froze Hana in place and Midori one-shotted her with a Swordcatcher. Effie killed most of the mages on the right side with a Xander pair-up. Sakura activated her vein earlier than I thought she did, and I was overwhelmed by the supports, luckily Effie was able to kill Yukimura with a crit, though I was unable to get the Spirit Dust again, though no one really needs it too badly.

Paralouge 19

This was probably the easiest time I had with this chapter, but it was still annoying. Once the groups of enemies were on the move I was able to lure and kill the Wyvern Lords with my flyers, which made things so much easier. I used the Dragon Veins whenever I could because I'll probably need the funds.

Paralouge 18

This chapter was a lot easier when you aren't doing it as early as possible. Effie killed a lot of units so I could ge her to use the Spy Shuriken before I started Chapter 23, and she got an A-rank in Shurikensagainst the last enemy, though she's now disporpotinately higher leveled compared to everyone else now

Class         Level HP   Str  Mag Skl Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Kiran     Vanguard      33.68 41   33+3 14  23  25-1 27   29   15
Felicia   Berserker     28.17 47+2 27   14  25  23   21   9    17+2
Elise     Sorcerer      9.54  29   4    38  13  28   25   13   27+2
Effie     Master Ninja  14.50 35   31*  0   26  33   25   21+2 24
Arthur    Butler        8.15  31+5 23   8   26  24   14   19   15+2
Nyx       Witch         29.06 32   4    30  17  32   15   8    13
Beruka    Maid          8.28  31   23+2 12  27  20   22   22   19+2
Peri      Wyvern Lord   11.49 32   26+2 1   20  29   19   24   19
Charlotte Swordmaster   10.32 39+5 27   3   22  36   23   15   11
Xander    Master Ninja  11.90 38   26   4   26  24   24   25   18
Ophelia   Dark Falcon   30.12 30   15   28  16  32+2 33   7    26+2
Midori    General       12.33 42   37   2   33  19   29   29+2 12
Kana      Great Lord    31.40 39+5 27   14  24  31   26   21   14
Forrest   Grandmaster   29.64 36   18   27  20  25   11   14   30+2
Dwyer     Malig Knight  11.41 33   24+2 25  20  19   16   25   22+2

Also I got one Dragon Herbs left if anyone wants to suggest who I should use it on, I'm thinking either Felicia or Dwyer at this point.

Edited by Ozarhok

Chapter 23

I took on the enemies one group at a time. Had my three highest defence units park themselves in front of Hinata & his gang and finished them off next turn. I had Effie get an A in Shurikens so she could take care of the guys blocking the stairs and beat Takumi without risk of his skills activating.

Chapter 24

This chapter was tricky as usual, dealing with Setsuna is always a pain. I had to freeze her and hope I hit her.

Paralouge 22

I used these paralouges to level up my lower-level characters, but my best defensive & evasive units were benched for this. Everyone had to go top because if I had sent some to the bottom-left then my team would've been too spread out. I killed Nina pretty early, which is probably the trigger for all the enemies to run. Couldn't get any of the treasures without using up my valuable staves but I didn't need any of them anyways.

Paralouge 21

I took the top block and used it to block off all of Zhara's area. Once all of the reinforcements stopped coming I lured the blocked mages to me and had Arthur & Beruka kill them so they could get enough levels for Tomebreaker.

Chapter 25

Effie alone made this chapter pretty easy, she dodge-tanked all of the bottom left units with Charlotte pair-up and a couple of rallies, then destroyed the Automatons with the Spy's Shuriken. I Entrapped the Spy Shuriken ninjas on the right and everything after that was pretty simple.

Chapter 26

Other than taking care of the room with all the Heroes, this chapter is just a boring turtlefest. I didn't bother going left because the faceless are a bit harder to cheese with high defence units.

Paralouge 3

I'm glad I saved this one for near endgame, it's just an easy experience farm-fest. Ophelia was able to get 4 levels by abusing Galeforce on the squishy Berserkers.

Paralouge 15

This was really annoying for once, everything had to go perfectly for the first few turns. It took a long time for me to seal the Ninha spawn, but Kiran was able to tank all of their hits and not get killed. Arthur was able to get an S in staves on the last few turns, which hopefully gave status staves a little bit more accuracy.

Invasion 3

I didn't get a lot of kills this chapter, the golems, Dusk Dragon and caltrops took out most of the bottom reinforcements, but I was at least able to get most people to level 20 and the boss' Energy Drop

Chapter 27

This was really easy, mostly because all of my units that were entrapped were able to one round the enemies they were next to.

Endgame

Did this fon my first try! This chapter was immensely easier with a Butler & Maid with some of the best skill on my team, I was able to silence two of the three Enfeeble staff users until I was able to kill them, Froze the paired up units near the end, and Hex & Enfeeble Takumi for an easy kill. Though Midori & Dwyer died to bad positioning, and Charlotte died because Takumi got a vengence off before she could finish her off.

Stats before endgame:

Class         Level HP   Str   Mag Skl Spd   Lck Def  Res
Kiran     Vanguard      40.0  45   38*+3 14  28  29*-1 30  36   19
Felicia   Berserker     39.58 57+5 35    19  32* 34*   26* 14   23+2
Elise     Sorcerer      18.80 37   4     40* 16  30*   28* 13   31+2
Effie     Master Ninja  20.0  38   31*   0   28  36*   27  26+2 27
Arthur    Butler        20.0  35+5 30    11  36  31    24  26   20+2
Nyx       Witch         39.66 38   4     35  19  36*   20  9    18
Beruka    Maid          19.32 37   25+2  14  35* 25    31  28   23+2
Peri      Wyvern Lord   19.23 37   29+2  4   21  30*   19  29   22
Charlotte Swordmaster   20.0  46+5 34    3   26  37*   29  16   11
Xander    Master Ninja  25.0  46   31*   4   34* 31    32* 29*  23
Ophelia   Dark Falcon   40.0  38   16    36  20  34*+2 36  9    30+2
Midori    General       20.0  48   41*   2   34* 24    32* 34+2 14
Kana      Great Lord    40.0  46+1 35*   15  30  36*   29  25   19
Forrest   Grandmaster   40.0  41   19    35  23  29    17  14   38+2
Dwyer     Malig Knight  18.82 38   28+2  29  23  20    20  27   23+2

Unit review:

-Kiran: Great strength and defence throughout the game, the former got crazy lategame with Strength Taker. He wasn't the quickest unit I had, but he didn't really get doubled and the Practice Katana helped with that.
-Felicia: Probably the most surprising unit I had in a PMU so far. Until a bit past midgame her stats weren't all that great except Health, which allowed her to take quite a few crits. A combination of good levels and perseverence in getting her experience made her a great unit by endgame.
-Elise: Pretty much like a strategist in stats, but she got more time to use tomes. Her accuracy was awful for most of the game, and this is with two Secret Books. Luckily I found an Ember tome which was her main weapon for most of the game.
-Effie: My MVP, it took her a while for her to get going but once she promoted she one-rounded everything except Generals. Also she was a viable dodge-tank with Kagero's Dart, which was crucial in dealing with Chapter 25 with ease.
-Arthur: Another surprisingly good unit. Having a staff user at pretty much the beginning of the game is a great thing to have, and his lack of magic wasn't that big of a deal what with staves not scaling all that well with Magic. His combat was decent good enough at endgame to the point where he could contribute pretty well.
-Nyx: I was a bit worried about her, her levels up until the 20s were only just Magic and Speed, but she eventually got stats other than that and an unusual amount of HP. She was very useful in ferrying around other units with Warp, but that wasn't really needed as much this playthrough.
-Beruka: I was a bit dissapointed with her combat, but her accuracy with staves was very helpful. She didn't contribute as much combat-wise as Arthur did but was a good healer.
-Peri: Her levels before promoting were lame but she ended up being decent. I didn't rely on Rally Defence as muc as I thought I would because my team had naturally high defence.
-Charlotte: She had the roughest pre-promotion fo any of my characters, but she got HP, Strength and Speed nearly every level, and had around 100 Avoid with the Sunrise Katana. Her Skill didn't really kicked off so I never had her equipped with Gamble.
-Xander: Another MVP, I had him before and he actually turned out slightly better. The best tank I had with good enough speed to double a good amount of things, though I had Charlotte paired up with him to take on someo  of the heftier tanking.
-Ophelia: She was like Elise and Nyx, except she could fly and not take a hit as good as they could. Late game she could one-round most physical units and I used that to really take advantage of Galeforce.
-Midori: Another MVP, unsurprisingly she turned out a lot like her mother. She wasn't as reliable of a tank as Xander but she was much more powerful, one-rounding a couple things with Effie's Lance, then one-rounding everything with a Brave Lance. Sadly she got her A rank in lances in the final chapters so I couldn't take advantage of the latter that much.
-Kana: Like her mother, it took her a while to get going. But unlike her mother she was much more well-rounded and could use lances. Having both Dragon Fang and Aether was a bit overkill too.
-Forrest: Had amazing Resistance, but didn't really do too well in other aspects and thus outclassed by all my other mages. I used him mostly for Rally Spectrum once he got it and when I realised that it had a radius of 4 instead of 2.
-Dwyer: My worst unit, I tried my best to make him usable but he never got going. both his Strength and Magic were good enough for me to put both axes and tomes on him, but his poor accuracy really didn't help him take advantage of that much.

This team was surprisingly good, better than my team for my first run of Conquest Lunatic. It also helped that I never gave up on any of my units and inturn, they turned out well.

Edited by Ozarhok