Echoes Limited Edition Announced for NA

Kind of related to the Limited Edition being announced, but kind of not related, but I can't wait until we can get a clean image of the Alm and Celica artwork on the front of the limited edition box. Also, I do wonder how the alternative cover for the game looks since it's mean to resemble the Gaiden box art. I wonder if it'll be the same layout and just in Hidari's artstyle or something else.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

it's still up at gamestop.com

you could probably go by one a GS later and pick one up

Thing is, I get paid monthly and right now have no extra income.

If you want this make sure to hit up your local Gamestop, though their online page for the game says sold out they are still (currently) taking pre-orders. Good luck!

(Remember, only $5 down to pre-order in store, not a Gamestop shill, promise, just letting those of you on limited funds know)

Edited by Stedar

Aw, yeah! Managed to upgrade my standard edition to a special edition!

...now I just hope they won't end up cancelling it, since I've heard about how  other Gamestops had to do  so in the past when they couldn't get enough copies in...

1 minute ago, spiderbrush said:

Aw, yeah! Managed to upgrade my standard edition to a special edition!

...now I just hope they won't end up cancelling it, since I've heard about how  other Gamestops had to do  so in the past when they couldn't get enough copies in...

In regards to the Fates special edition, that was supposedly due to a glitch in their systems that accidentally reopened pre-orders for it even though they didn't have any more pre-orders allocated for that.

6 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

...And here I am feeling lucky because my local gamestop called me up when the limited edition went up and asked if I wanted to upgrade.

I've never heard of GameStop doing that before. You must have some really nice employees at that GameStop.

Just now, Aera said:

You can spare $5 in the Gamestop Store and pay the rest once you get the game.

No, I mean after bills, I'm going to be broke

I passed a Gamestop on my way home, and I hear the news just now... If only Gamestop was open another hour, I'd leave again in a heart beat.

Maybe I'll be awake when it goes up on Amazon.

Edited by Surge247

31 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

...You know, I'm going to hate if Amazon updates the availability in the middle of the night.

please don't say that, if that happens I'm screwed, because I can't afford to pull an allnighter.

And I really want, like everything in that limited edition.

Edited by thecrimsonflash
because specifics.

Maybe I will go to game stop in the morning and see if they are taking pre-orders for this. I'm not sure if I want it, the only thing I want are the pins, and the game of course. I have too many art books for games right now lol. I shall sleep on it. If they don't have any in the morning, then oh well. If they do, then, yay.

I was sitting in my technical writing class refreshing my phone every few minutes as I had been since 11 am yesterday to see that Amazon finally opened up preorders. I left for a "bathroom break" to make sure I could get my order in before they sold out. Good thing, too. If I had waited until the end of the class period, I would have been out of luck.

Went to a local Gamestop (called eb games here in Canada). Was the 9th one to put down money to preorder the game today.. but was told to expect the worst. Employees are doubting their own company ability to fulfill these orders.... sigh....

Well my mom was able to preorder the LE and Amiibos at GS for me last night, I have the best mom!  I will go pay in full on Saturday to be on the safe side.  I am really happy that I was able to get a preorder and I am really looking forward to this game.