Seiken Densetsu Collection

Corrobin

So, we're getting a remake or rerelease or whatever of Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3. Who's really excited for this?

I played secret of mana a lot on wii-ware with friends.Ā Gotta fill that four swords void

I've owned final fantasy adventure since forever. It might still have my favorite music on any handheld system.

Played seiken densetsu 3 on emulator after seeing it at some speedrunning charity, but honestly didn't like it too much- it suffers the same problem as the early "tales of" games;enemies take so much hitstun from your attacks that you can combo them to death in near-perfect safety. Ā Never played it in multiplayer.

the memories me and my 2 other friends created from Seiken Densetsu 3 will never be forgotten. Ā It's a great game for co-op. Ā The only issue of course is the menu system as it requires a lot of pausing and it interrupts the flow if you're playing co-op but it's very minor and it's been a problem since secret of mana.

Wow, and to think I just finished my playthrough of Seiken Densetsu 3 two days ago, then this gets announced!

Anyways, I'm quite happy that Square Enix is releasing aĀ Seiken Densetsu compilation. As for if it'll get released internationally, it's hard to tell. I mean, recently Dragon Quest VII and VIII for 3DS got released internationally thanks to theĀ fan demand that Square Enix got. But at the same time, quite a while back Square Enix didn't release that Japan Only Dragon Quest trilogy compilation for Wii internationally.

If this is released internationally, I hope they'll finally retranslate Secret of Mana to add in all of the cut dialogue.

Hopefully it gets translated forĀ 

11 minutes ago, Refa said:

If this is released internationally, I hope they'll finally retranslate Secret of Mana to add in all of the cut dialogue.

This and so Densetsu 3 gets a western release.

God I want this to come to America. When I first started getting big into playing Japanese translated roms(Which I constantly played on my hacked PSP), Seiken Densetsu 3 was one of the first games I got super into. It was probably the big game that wasn't FE4-6 that I got really attached to.

And of course, I love Secret of Mana, and even like Sword of Mana, the remake of Seiken Densetsu 1/FFA(I was not that big of a fan of OG FFA though, and that's apparently the game in the pack).

I'd love to play a proper version of SD3.

Edited by Slumber