Limited Edition (Europe)

4 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Thanks a bunch for the heads up. You've never had anything late from them games-wise, have you? This comes out just before I go back home for the holidays, so I don't want it to be stuck here at college.

If you really mind, you could wait for Amazon and such, but they're a good site and if anything I've always got things 1-2 days early than release date from them. Personally I find them better than Amazon.

Of course that's just my experience.

16 minutes ago, Azz said:

Would they ship to Ireland?

If so, I would be so tempted but I know my parents would kill me.

Don't think so. You could try.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put in the pre-order for now and cancel if Amazon UK comes up with the LE. £70 is better than £80 from Amazon.de, but my mum will kill me if she finds out I bought another video game (since she wanted me to wait to get my Switch), so I'm a little nervous sending it to my home address.

Also @Tryhard, do you know how long before release date they charge your card? Can't put on my wages until next Saturday at the very earliest.

Edited by InfinityAlex

I think I might just wait till Game Stop has pre orders (Whenever that will be) since I still have a €30 gift card from Christmas.

I'll put in the pre-order for now and cancel if Amazon UK comes up with the LE. £70 is better than £80 from Amazon.de, but my mum will kill me if she finds out I bought another video game (since she wanted me to wait to get my Switch), so I'm a little nervous sending it to my home address.

Also @Tryhard, do you know how long before release date they charge your card? Can't put on my wages until next Saturday at the very earliest.

It'll display in your "preorders" part of your account and you can pay it whenever you want. It'll probably charge you automatically when it ships at the latest. I just went and paid mine off now, but as long as you have it in your preorders you should be entitled to it.

They do charge you a small fee for testing your card when you sign up for an account, though.

So I've just ordered the limited edition and I'm pretty excited. Despite what I've said earlier, this game looks like another good fire emblem game that I'll enjoy and I hope to be pleasantly surprised regarding things like supports and other mechanics. I've spent over 100 hours on certain fire emblem games and I hope that this'll be another one I love to bits. It probably will be though.

Now let's hope this game sells great and we get that fe4 remake!

Also, thanks ever so much for the link so I knew about echoes' uk preorders suddenly becoming available.

Edited by Dinar87

14 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

For those who missed Amazon.de, preorders are up again (probably because someone cancelled their preorders, so hurry up).

EDIT: in fact, it's gone.

Yup, that was me. Apologies, I probably should've had some forethought and let you guys know I was cancelling the Amazon.de order.

Yup, that was me. Apologies, I probably should've had some forethought and let you guys know I was cancelling the Amazon.de order.

Nah, don't worry XD it probably would have been difficult for others to get your preorder anyway.

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

Shopto has the Limited Edition up for UK.

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSFI57-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-limited-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Shopto are a great site I've often got things early from before.

@InfinityAlex

Thanks for this, just preordered.

Price was a lot more reasonable than I expected!

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Also, much as it's likely too late, I'm pretty sure Shopto is able to deliver to Ireland. Not exactly looking to get it myself, but if you're interested @Azz I think they can. 

I'll check it out but again, I might just wait till GameStop Ireland has preorders for the SE up since I do want to use my Gift Card on something and since Echoe sis really all I'm getting gaming wise this year I might as well us it on that.

Thanks though.

Edited by Azz

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, much as it's likely too late, I'm pretty sure Shopto is able to deliver to Ireland. Not exactly looking to get it myself, but if you're interested @Azz I think they can. 

While this account won't make me popular here I will say shopto appears to ship to many countries. I was able to successfully order a copy to Canada from shopto. I'd imagine that Ireland is an easier task then Canada @Azz

Just checked Shopto and sold out. Darn - not that I was expecting differently. Why hasn't Amazon or Nintendo had it up yet? Will they have it up? Arrrgh, really want to know. I shall cling to my German preorder, anyway.

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Just checked Shopto and sold out. Darn - not that I was expecting differently. Why hasn't Amazon or Nintendo had it up yet? Will they have it up? Arrrgh, really want to know. I shall cling to my German preorder, anyway.

It being on ShopTo suggests it's not a GAME exclusive* in the UK (unlike Fates), so it should be on Amazon.

The Nintendo UK store is bound to have it as well.

It's just a matter of "when". Presumably Nintendo, Amazon etc. are waiting for a signal, while ShopTo jumped the gun (or are doing their own thing).

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think it's the waiting that gets me -.-

Just open the preorders and have done! xD

Pre-orders for Fates and TMS#FE opened at the start and end of the month respectively. So that's probably the best time to stay on high alert. AKA the next few days...

As a matter of fact, Fate pre-orders opened on April 1st last year. I sincerely hope they don't repeat that.

Just now, VincentASM said:

Pre-orders for Fates and TMS#FE opened at the start and end of the month respectively. So that's probably the best time to stay on high alert. AKA the next few days...

As a matter of fact, Fate pre-orders opened on April 1st last year. I sincerely hope they don't repeat that.

Why does that feel so very fitting? xD

I'll keep an eye out for sure. I didn't remember that. Thanks for letting me know :) I've signed up for emails from as many places as I know, but they don't always seem to come through. I'll keep checking back here, too.

Heads up to anyone who would prefer to order on ShopTo; I will be cancelling my pre-order there if I can get it on Amazon. I'll make sure to come back and let you know if that happens.

I had preordered it on the Fnac website (France) though it is more expensive than Micromania (99.90).
For now, it is out of stock though the Fnac do regular restocks so I'm putting the link:

http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a10516343/Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-Edition-limitee-Nintendo-3DS-Jeu-Nintendo-3DS

I heard that now it is preorder this on Leclerc (pick in store) and it costs 84.90 :

http://www.e-leclerc.com/espace+culturel/produit/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-edition-limitée-3ds,29000634/

This french website also do regular updates to inform people where people can currently preorder : 

https://www.dealsdugamer.fr/precommande-fire-emblem-echoes-shadow-of-valentia-edition-limitee-sur-3ds/

Limited Edition was up on Amazon UK but it's already sold out... if someone is interested, keep checking in case someone cancels their preorder.

EDIT: ninja'd, apparently is up again!

Edited by Pikappa93

For those few in Ireland here, GameStop has preorders ups for the SE. They are €109.99 tho, yeah. Thank God I have that €30 gift card.

I had an order for Limited Edition at a Dutch webshop, but then mine got cancelled because the supply was smaller than expected.

Well then, let's try order one at the german gamestop.

But it looks like I need a German adress even if I want to pick it up at a store.

I give up. Unless the Limited Edition shows up again at another Dutch store I will just get the standard edition.