Equip skill

I'm pretty surprise me that nobody made thread about skill yet.

Lucky Crit made a quite good analysis of materials we get this days(search yourself because I don't want talk about video itself) and he point the fact that now equip have a gauge.

The question marks together with other skills, I thought it was skills that the unit learn with level up like magic but seems like they are skill that the unit learn from equip.

What do you think about this new mechanic? What kind of skill do you expected to learn? Do you think that the skills are equip restricted or kind of equip restricted or are permanetly?

Edited by SpearOfLies

8 minutes ago, SpearOfLies said:

I'm pretty surprise me that nobody made thread about skill yet.

Lucky Crit made a quite good analysis of materials we get this days(search yourself because I don't want talk about video itself) and he point the fact that now equip have a gauge.

The question marks together with other skills, I thought it was skills that the unit learn with level up like magic but seems like they are skill that the unit learn from equip.

What do you think about this new mechanic? What kind of skill do you expected to learn? Do you think that the skills are equip restricted or kind of equip restricted or are permanetly?

It would seem that some of the skills might have to be unlocked, depending on the level of the character.

Edited by MetalAmethyst

2 hours ago, MetalAmethyst said:

It would seem that some of the skills might have to be unlocked, depending on the level of the character.

This are the magic classes. They learn skill by level. Horse unit and armor unit also are into skill box but mostly they will counted as weakness as fly unit. Not generic bow give automatically anti-fly. Sniper seems automatically learn +2 bow range  but make me curious about +1 bow range cause seems like archer need to learn it some how but weapon seems awkward after class up to sniper and level seems too short the time to before get to sniper

Edited by SpearOfLies