Hello to all forest members :D

Ivandsi

Hello to everyone, here's my presentation for this page which I recently heard about, Happy to join you and hoping to have a really good time.

BTW, I'm kind of new to the Fire Emblem series in terms of playing myself (my PC is crap and I couldn't emulate too many of the games, mainly the GBA ones), the only games I have played myself are: Genealogy of the Holy War, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon.

I have also played a bit of the Tellius saga (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) but couldn't play more than 3 or 4 maps before my computer couldn't handle the emulation D:

Mainly, the ones I could play XDDD
Tho if I do get a better computer (or a Wii or Gamecube, which I doubt), I will probably play thought the Tellius games, the part I already played, of those games, already got me interested in those two games xDDD

If you enjoyed Sacred Stones, I'd recommend FE7 (Blazing Blade, localized as just Fire Emblem) and FE6 (The Binding Blade) as well.  The GBA games are all quite similar to each other in mechanics, though FE6/7 lack the map and tower stuff.

Anyway, hi!  Welcome, here's some chocolate:

lvdVy1j.jpg