PSA FE Echoes Special Edition Preorders are up on Amazon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I nabbed it, after canceling my original pre-order.

Prime price cut is basically getting the original pre-order but without the price cut haha.

Edited by Jedi

Whoop whoop, ordered! 

16 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Thanks I nabbed it, after canceling my original pre-order.

Prime price cut is basically getting the original pre-order but without the price cut haha.

Yes! Totally sweet.

Just now, CourageousKakapo said:

It let me add it to my cart, however it apparently ran out out just as I was placing the order

That's the worst, all that false hope. I'm sorry. :(

2 minutes ago, CourageousKakapo said:

It let me add it to my cart, however it apparently ran out out just as I was placing the order.

My condolences, check your local game stores if you can.

They really sold out in less than 45 minutes?  This is annoying.  The same thing happened when I tried to get Fates special edition.

3 minutes ago, CourageousKakapo said:

Yay, I just nabbed it at gamestop! Apparently pre-orders are back up there.

Awesome, glad you managed to snag one. 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Still nothing over here. I keep checking. I've signed up to the ninty thing and everything but just worried I'll miss it. Why is it all so limited? Sucks.

Yeah the limited nature of these things can be pretty irritating, I hope you can manage to get it, 

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Welp. Not sure what I was expecting.

Did you see it was up for sale too late? 

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Awesome, glad you managed to snag one. 

Yeah the limited nature of these things can be pretty irritating, I hope you can manage to get it, 

There's limited, and then there's ridiculous.  It's just scalpers over-grabbing everything, so I don't know why Nintendo doesn't actually meet demand.  If it's going to be like Fates, where I have to wait a month to get the whole game again, I'm going to be pissed.

Just now, Rezzy said:

There's limited, and then there's ridiculous.  It's just scalpers over-grabbing everything, so I don't know why Nintendo doesn't actually meet demand.  If it's going to be like Fates, where I have to wait a month to get the whole game again, I'm going to be pissed.

Only thing this LE is going to get you is the art book, music CD and stuff, there isn't games locked behind extra paywalls. Ninty has never been good about this stuff, it almost makes you think they do it on purpose just to annoy people. 

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Only thing this LE is going to get you is the art book, music CD and stuff, there isn't games locked behind extra paywalls. Ninty has never been good about this stuff, it almost makes you think they do it on purpose just to annoy people. 

Artbook (it's a skinny one, not like the Awakening one)

Sound CD (just youtube it)

Pins (now these are hype...)

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Yeah I quite like the pins myself.

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

More like I saw the thread here 42 minutes after it was posted and Amazon never sent the freakin' e-mail saying it was available.
What I find especially ridiculous is that I got the Fates LE from Amazon an hour after the Direct ended.
Why didn't they announce it alongside the base game, open pre-orders, and then after a certain point close them so they could make enough to meet demand? The current strategy makes no sense-- you aren't getting more money by doing so, you're just feeding scalpers.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

...But it's Hidari's art, and it's at least bigger than Fates'...

Just now, The DanMan said:

More like I saw the thread here 42 minutes after it was posted and Amazon never sent the freakin' e-mail saying it was available.
What I find especially ridiculous is that I got the Fates LE from Amazon an hour after the Direct ended.
Why didn't they announce it alongside the base game, open pre-orders, and then after a certain point close them so they could make enough to meet demand? The current strategy makes no sense-- you aren't getting more money by doing so, you're just feeding scalpers.

Don't forget about the initial batch of Robin/Lucina amiibo that sold out within about 48 seconds. I got one Robin from amazon back in the day, but monitoring that like a hawk for days was such incredible effort.

Yea the Fates book was rather tiny

3 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

you aren't getting more money by doing so, you're just feeding scalpers.

Right! It really doesn't make any sense at all. I still tend to pay extra for special editions even when they're not limited at all. Why so few?! 

3 minutes ago, Res said:

Right! It really doesn't make any sense at all. I still tend to pay extra for special editions even when they're not limited at all. Why so few?! 

And why do they sell out so quickly?! It's unfair to those of those of who want them 

EDIT!: The standard edition sold out, too. Can't someone arrest these scalpers or something?!!

Edited by Metis