Who is looking forward to dungeon crawling?

Time will tell if the dungeon exploration itself will be great, although I hope it will be.

I'm looking forward more to the interior designs of the dungeons. I want to see what the dragon shrine, forest shrine, and and lost woods would look like.

Edited by Megapikman132

OG Gaiden had a few environmental puzzles, but I can't see them adding too many more. 

It looks like IS wants to facilitate exploration with the more nonlinear designs, and allowing players to sneak or run past encounters is a huge improvement.

I could see maybe 1 or 2 new environmental puzzles, maybe in the amiibo dungeons, but nothing on the scale of zelda or other adventure games. They are not exactly designed for that purpose.   

I am, but one part of me is still worried that the dungeons will be super bloated and get boring eventually with how big they look to be (Like the Deliverance HQ looked massive). I hope I'm wrong.

Yup, I'm pretty hyped. The mechanic looks fun from what we've seen of it, and I do like the cool worldbuilding narration we've seen from Alm in one of the dungeons. Hope that's consistent in all of the dungeons.

4 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I hope all of the dungeons look different and not just some dark caves.

The Deliverance Hideout is a catacomb.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

The Deliverance Hideout is a catacomb.

Well that's nice, but I hope they all have some sort of aesthetic. If I remember correctly, it isn't the only catacomb-type dungeon.