BANRYU

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Smog said:

Team Oppai: Camilla, Kagero, Ursula, Tharja 

...and their Rivals

Flat Justice: Lucina, Sanaki, Nowi, Robin (F)

I technically did 'team oppai' already xD

On 3/22/2017 at 1:05 PM, BANRYU said:

Team Cleavage: Tharja, Camilla, Ursula, Kagero

Great minds think alike, though! =3

I'm diggin' flat justice as well xDDD Elise/Sakura could probably also work (I think f!Robin has about as much boobs as any of the girls with smaller but not quite flat chests)

Edited by BANRYU

3 hours ago, BANRYU said:

I technically did 'team oppai' already xD

Great minds think alike, though! =3

I'm diggin' flat justice as well xDDD Elise/Sakura could probably also work (I think f!Robin has about as much boobs as any of the girls with smaller but not quite flat chests)

If we're being fair, Lucina isn't completely flat either as her damaged portrait (and maybe attack, could go either way depending on how you look at it) shows. I guess the developers of Awakening didn't want to make another model for her. Given how they were afraid feet would be too much of a strain, I could see it. Alternatively, I guess with the lack of any sort of...supportive wear, wearing tight clothes might be the next best thing.

Just because she was disguised as him doesn't mean she has to look exactly like him, but, no, she's certainly no Camilla...let's change the topic though.

Someone said top women, but I don't think they suggested top guys, so I say Ike, Roy, Hector, and Chrom (I realized typing this that they probably omitted them because of Ike). In the meantime you can supplement the next highest male in the game.

Edited by Arthur97

Team Perfection: Subaki, Cordelia, Ursula, Selena? (a different side/effect of perfectionism?) or Frederick (perfectionism in serving his lord, down to the pebble)

Team Big Ham: Odin, Narcian, Bartre, Arthur

Team Awakening Royals: Chrom, Lissa, Lucina, Odin

Team Tough Redheads: Sully, Selena, Minerva, Hinoka

Team Hard-Hitting Ladies: Effie, Cherche, Hana, Kagero

Team Long Blue Hair Archetypes: Lucina, Azura, Lillina, Caeda

Team Wyvern Ladies: Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, Cherche (currently using in the Training Tower quests actually)

Team Avatar:  Sokka, Toph, Katara, Aang Robin, Robin, Corrin, Corrin (and they all have white hair)

Team At Your Service (or Butlers and Maids theme): Frederick, Jakob, Felicia, Cherche

Perfomers team: Olivia, Azura, Laslow, Ninian

Edited by mcsilas

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:47 PM, MaskedAmpharos said:
  • Parental Bonds: Roy, Eliwood, Hector, Lilina (maybe replace two with Chrom and Lucina)

As much as I like Eliwood, I'd replace him and Roy with Chrom and Lucina and call it, "Father/Daughter Dance".

11 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

As much as I like Eliwood, I'd replace him and Roy with Chrom and Lucina and call it, "Father/Daughter Dance".

TBH I think either team comp works, they're just two different teams that include two of the same characters haha. 

53 minutes ago, salinea said:

Team Grumpyface: Selena, Raigh, Michaelis, Saizo

Haha, 10/10

Team Loli: Pick 4. Nino, Nowi, Lissa, Elise, Sakura, Fae, etc.

Team Bear: Frederick, Robin, Benny, and an actual bear

Team High standards: Subaki, Cordelia, Selena and Narcian

Team Eclipse Green-haired dudes: 4 of Raigh, Abel, Draug, Merric, and Gordin

Green-haired ladies: 4 of Lyn, Palla, Tiki, Nino, Rebecca, and Cecilia

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Team Eclipse Green-haired dudes: 4 of Raigh, Abel, Draug, Merric, and Gordin

Green-haired ladies: 4 of Lyn, Palla, Tiki, Nino, Rebecca, and Cecilia

Huh. I can't believe I didn't think about hair color, but that's such an obvious way to theme your teams :O

I'd be down to make a Team Purple-Haired Ladies (will think of a better name later): 4 of Camilla, Fir, Florina, Julia, Sanaki, Sophia, Ursula

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Huh. I can't believe I didn't think about hair color, but that's such an obvious way to theme your teams :O

I'd be down to make a Team Purple-Haired Ladies (will think of a better name later): 4 of Camilla, Fir, Florina, Julia, Sanaki, Sophia, Ursula

I totally didn't do it in a regular FE game, I swear! :P:

Team False Lords: Barst, Oboro, Catria, Lilina

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hey, I actually had half a mind to get Awakening just to make an all pegasus team. Through reclassing and careful breeding, I think you can make every single daughter one, in addition to the parents that have access to the class.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Hey, I actually had half a mind to get Awakening just to make an all pegasus team. Through reclassing and careful breeding, I think you can make every single daughter one, in addition to the parents that have access to the class.

Yes, you can.  Thus. . .

Team Galeforce: Cordelia, Lissa, Olivia, Selena :P:

(also, see my sig)

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Not that it super matters (like, at all) but I thought Fir had black hair, Julia had white hair, and Ursula had blue hair canonically....?? They definitely look purple in heroes but I thought that was like a stylistic choice or something .3. Either way, Camilla, Florina, Sanaki, and Sophia all definitely work for purple...!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Team False Lords: Barst, Oboro, Catria, Lilina

False lords?? xD Explain.

Just now, BANRYU said:

Not that it super matters (like, at all) but I thought Fir had black hair, Julia had white hair, and Ursula had blue hair canonically....?? They definitely look purple in heroes but I thought that was like a stylistic choice or something .3. Either way, Camilla, Florina, Sanaki, and Sophia all definitely work for purple...!

False lords?? xD Explain.

It's a joke referring to the sheer number of blue-haired lords in the series.

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's a joke referring to the sheer number of blue-haired lords in the series.

Oh... OH... HAHA ;; 

See I was kinda confused because I thought Catria (oh wait... I was thinking Caeda) and Lilina were was a pseudo-lord already haha. I getcha now though lol

• 3 weeks later...

Aight it's a double post but it's been a while so I'm bringing this back I guess haha...

Team MU pairs: Robin, Tiki, Corrin, Camilla

Team wife's f*kbois: Henry, Takumi, Navarre, Leo

Edited by BANRYU

On 3/22/2017 at 4:05 PM, BANRYU said:

Team Crushin'-on-m'lord: Catria, Cordelia, Oboro, and Tharja (or... maybe Priscilla? eugh tho) ...say why aren't there any dudes with unrequited crushes? I smell sexism hmm

Late, but I want to answer this:

"Dudes with unrequited crushes":

FE1/FE3/FE11/FE12: Hardin and Nyna, Ogma and Caeda, Caeda's harem

FE2: Tobin and Clair

FE5: Reinhardt and Ishtar

FE6: Gonzalez and Lilina

FE7: Kent and Lyn when Kent and Sain A support 

FE8: Lyon and Eirika, Carlyle and Ismaire

FE9: Gatrie and Everyone

FE14: Leo and Camilla

Probably more, but I can't remember.

I made a thread like this some time ago. But it's likely too old to be revived. :P

Anyway, what I posted in it, plus more:

Team Ike: PoR Ike, RD Ike, CYL Ike, and a probably inevitable special Ike (summer Ike wielding a chicken drumstick axe plz? lol)

Team OTP: Ike, Elincia, Frederick, female Robin

Team OTP 2: Kieran, Marcia, Silas, female Corrin

Team OTP 3: Sain, Fiora, Stahl, Cordelia

Team Top Favorites: Any four of Ike, Elincia, Kieran, Frederick, Ephraim, or Ryoma

Team Greil Mercs: Ike, Mist, Boyd, Oscar (one from each color)

Team Greil Merc Brothers: Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, Mist (since Mist can marry Boyd at the end of RD, she can be part of the family here lol)

Team Pegasi: Elincia, Marcia, Hinoka, Cordelia

Team Cavalier: Frederick, Kieran, Sain, Silas

Edited by Anacybele

Team Boobs was posted already, but here's my version:

Red Sword Lucia    ( if she had Parity that could negate passive buffs I would freak )
Green Bunny Camilla
Grey Dagger Kagerou
Blue Tome Ursula

( I noticed all of the save Ursula have Peek-A-Bang hairstyles. That and the fact that Kagerou is very similar to Lucia in terms of personality. Hmmm... )

Team Over-rated ( Tellius version )

Ike, Mia, Nephenee, Soren