What supports do you want to see?

As someone who barely started playing Gaiden and hyped as heck for Echoes: SoV, I just want to know what kind of supports you want to see and between who. We've had numerous speculations that point towards the inclusion of it, along with a few given ones such as Mae/Celica or Tobin/Clair.

I want Lukas, Python, and Forsyth to have supports together, same with Valbar, Leon, and Kamui, since they kinda know each other already.

Mae and Boey obviously. It'd also be cool to see both of them talk to Sonia, since they're all mages.

Clair, Tobin, and Gray will also be interesting since there's that whole thing with them in gaiden.

Also Silque with anyone, she seems interesting and I wanna learn about her.

4 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

I forgot to say this myself, but I think Clair and Faye would be interesting seeing that they both initially have feelings for Alm.

Honestly, if they're pushing Faye as having feelings for Alm, I hope they changed Clair's character to be different.

Especially if she still ends up with who she does in the original, since then I feel bad for him 

Mae and Boey is obvious. I want to see them bicker and just play pranks on each other.

Genny and Saber would be nice since their endings both say they get married but never to who and I always taught it was to each other so...

Grey, Robin and Clair. I just want to see these two fight for Clair's affection, even though Clair yearns for her dear Alm #betterlovestorythantwilight.

Also Faye and Clair cause you know why.

Clive and Mathilda cause they could be cute as fuck.

Lukas and Forsyth since they seem to be the Cain and Abel. I guess Python could join in.

Zeke and Tatiana obviously.

Valbar, Leon and Kamui cause these three are gonna be gold, I'm calling it now.

The Whitewings with each other of coarse.

Est and Jesse would be cool too since he was going to try and save her.

Deen/Sonya with Atlas since I;m pretty sure Atlas wanted revenge on Greith for some reason and it would interesting to see him interact with two people who worked for him.

Nomah and Mycen. Even though it wont happen, I imagine these two as old friends and can see them catching up on life over a beer or two.

All the Villagers with each other

Clair and Clive since they're siblings

Luthier and Delthea since they're siblings

Silque and Tatiana; a priestess of Mila with a priestess of Duma

Saber, Kamui and Jesse since they go and make that country together

I'm unfamiliar with the majority of Gaiden's cast, but I think if they change how Deen and Sonya's recruitments work, I'd love to see a support with those two in it given how their relationship seems to be described.

Mycen with a support with Alm and Celica with a support with Nomah is the dream to help expand on their mentor/student relationships.

And obviously the rest of the characters that have prior relations, namely Zeak and Tatiana, Clive and Mathilda and the Whitewings.

Do we think supports will be coming back? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a lot of them (Genny/Saber, Clair/Tobin/Gray, Mae/Boey, etc) for the same reasons as a lot of you have listed, but I can't help but think of Shadow Dragon. I'd like to believe they learned from their mistake there, but...

36 minutes ago, Abvora said:

Do we think supports will be coming back? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a lot of them (Genny/Saber, Clair/Tobin/Gray, Mae/Boey, etc) for the same reasons as a lot of you have listed, but I can't help but think of Shadow Dragon. I'd like to believe they learned from their mistake there, but...

Given that

1) Hearts appear when units in close proximity attack

2) There are support bonuses

and

3) We could see a talk icon above May during a battle

Supports are pretty much confirmed

(this is not meant to sound condescending)

6 minutes ago, Abvora said:

We don't know for sure but we saw that Celica could talk to Mae in a map in one of the gameplay videos so it is possible.

Anyways I think that Sonia/Sonya should get a support with Est

Spoiler

since there are both the little sister of their respective family and have two oldest siblings. They could talk about how different their family are.

She could get other supports with the other Whitewings and maybe with Mae/Genny and Boey and talking about magic in Valentia and about Mila/Duma.

36 minutes ago, Abvora said:

I definitely think support bonuses are there. But support conversations are debatable.

7 minutes ago, KliffIsTheOG said:

Didn't Kliff just bail during his ending?

Yeah.

Obviously he had better shit to do then deal with Grey's fall to alcoholism cause we all know Tobin dies.

Mycen and Alm. They've got a lot of catching up to do and I think there's room for a lot of depth with the old man. I'm sure the prologue will show us what sort of guardian he was to Alm and Celica, but really he's the only character I'm actively interested in seeing how they write.

I don't care about supports.  I'd like to see a specific conversation between the whitewings and Zeke in the final chapter if deployed.  It would be a chance to add more depth to the ties of why Zeke goes back to you know where.  But the support if any, I'd love to see Teeta/Tatiana support with silk.  Maybe something like the healer on healer conversation in the Staff of Ages hack

7 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Alm & Faye is the only one I want right now. Gotta support the underdogs, right?

I think most people are not in favor of Faye and Alm getting a support because it could potentially take Alm away from Celica. Glad to know someone else wants to see how Faye and Alm goes besides myself.

I think Genny and Saber could be cool. Since I always like the Bruttish? guy end up with the seemingly shy girl. (LON'QU X OLIVIA)

A lot of people want to see Boey and Mae. Which could be cool but I would like to see it remain platonic. Since they seem like Best Friends more than people in a relationship. I think Kamui and Mae could be cool.

Leon, Python, and Kliff are the people's supports I am most excited to see. I am very fond of there redesigns and they were my two favorite units to use it Gaiden. (Kliff because of his growths and Leon/Python cause Archers were cool.

Genny and Saber, and Genny's supports in general come to mind. She was one of my favourite Gaiden characters since her portrait is so cute.

Faye's supports in general I'm wanting to see as well, especially with her giving off the inconfident, cute, country girl vibe.

I'm also wanting to see what Gray, Tobin, and Kliff are like in their supports, since it's always interesting to see how FE sibling trios (like Barst, Bord, and Cord and the various pegasus sister trios) differ, personality-wise.