Do You Think They Changed Some Characters Too Much?

Do You Think They Changed Some Characters Too Much Appearance-Wise?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think They Changed Some Characters Too Much Appearance-Wise?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm Not Familiar Enough With Gaiden Characters to Properly Judge

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

If Boey wants a place in my army he's got to shape up and get that gaudy stuff out of his hair. Otherwise, I'll tie him down and give him a Vrai cut.

You're in the past man
This is your the future -Boey

BoeyFEE.png

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
On 5/9/2017 at 10:07 PM, TheWill said:

Whilst I personally don't care what you may think or have the impression of me, it's absolutely disgusting labelling someone as a racist because they don't conform to your views. No, they haven't drastically changed the look of everyone. A lot of characters still maintain their iconic traits. Also saying that hardware limitations was the reason they didn't include different skin coloured characters is incredibly misinformed. 

I'd have the exact same reaction if they changed an originally black character to be white -- they shouldn't! In any form of media. 

Wow, are you fucking serious? Sorry I triggered you by calling out someone's racism lmao. I will continue to always call out people for being racist. It has nothing to do with conforming to views. It is plain as day that the person in question hates black people and didn't like some minor character becoming black. You are probably massively racist yourself. 

1 hour ago, bufkus said:

Wow, are you fucking serious? Sorry I triggered you by calling out someone's racism lmao. I will continue to always call out people for being racist. It has nothing to do with conforming to views. It is plain as day that the person in question hates black people and didn't like some minor character becoming black. You are probably massively racist yourself. 

dude you're like 2 years late

____

anyways, that's a necro

w2HCSQd.jpg