Story idea for next FE

How would you guys feel about a story where.

Summary: Kindom of --- is at war with ---. Loving parents, and strict, but kind knights are what princess ---- grew up with. She will assume the throne in a few years...

Princess lives a sheltered life under her parents, and has a little bit of archery training. She sneaks out of the castle due to getting sick of her over-sheltered life. Once out of the castle she disguises herself as a commoner. She goes to different people in the capital city she grew up in. Eventually she falls in with a charming rogue, who believes that she is a smuggler of illegal weapons/items. This chain of events teach her that her parents are actually the ones causing the war. After quite a few chapters the princess is now missing, and she and the rogue are getting in trouble, but nobody knows who she is. They flee to the other kingdom, and princess learns that they're not evil like everyone told her they were. She fights for the innocent kingdom, and in the end she imprisons her parents forever, because she couldn't kill them. Her canon pairing is the rogue from the beginning, and his name is cleared since he went from thief to good guy!

This would be cool because we would get a bow wielding lord, interesting villains (who aren't completely evil), and a nice plot twist because the "we're rooting for the wrong kingdom" would come as a shock instead of being implied before the plot twist.

In addition to this there would be a multi-chapter side plot in the form of gaiden chapters that would be our princess stopping a terrorist group of pirates by infultrating their island base, and killing their leader, but once you start the first gaiden chapter you need to finish the rest before going back to the main story.

Please leave a comment, and tell me what you think.

Edited by BlueBloodEmblazer

2 hours ago, BlueBloodEmblazer said:

How would you guys feel about a story where.

Summary: Kindom of --- is at war with ---. Loving parents, and strict, but kind knights are what princess ---- grew up with. She will assume the throne in a few years...

Princess lives a sheltered life under her parents, and has a little bit of archery training. She sneaks out of the castle due to getting sick of her over-sheltered life. Once out of the castle she disguises herself as a commoner. She goes to different people in the capital city she grew up in. Eventually she falls in with a charming rogue, who believes that she is a smuggler of illegal weapons/items. This chain of events teach her that her parents are actually the ones causing the war. After quite a few chapters the princess is now missing, and she and the rogue are getting in trouble, but nobody knows who she is. They flee to the other kingdom, and princess learns that they're not evil like everyone told her they were. She fights for the innocent kingdom, and in the end she imprisons her parents forever, because she couldn't kill them. Her canon pairing is the rogue from the beginning, and his name is cleared since he went from thief to good guy!

This would be cool because we would get a bow wielding lord, interesting villains (who aren't completely evil), and a nice plot twist because the "we're rooting for the wrong kingdom" would come as a shock instead of being implied before the plot twist.

In addition to this there would be a multi-chapter side plot in the form of gaiden chapters that would be our princess stopping a terrorist group of pirates by infultrating their island base, and killing their leader, but once you start the first gaiden chapter you need to finish the rest before going back to the main story.

Please leave a comment, and tell me what you think.

sounds great but fire emblem haven't had canon paring since what fe 4, So implied lovers would be better you  see how sumia and chrom are hated since people ship chrom with other people. mostly with female Robin

Edited by mikethepokemaster

Will the lord have a Fujin Yumi and the rogue will be able to steal magic books? Their classes suck so they need something good.

Overall story sounds nice. More details would be appreciated because between sentences there are empty time holes and I have to use my imagination too much for filling in the plot.

1 minute ago, mikethepokemaster said:

sounds great but fire emblem haven't had canon paring since what fe 4, So implied lovers would be better you  see how sumia and chrom are hated since people ship chrom with other people. mostly with female Robin

FE12 actually, since MarthxShiida is canon. I don't see what's wrong with a canon pairing, as this doesn't sound like a waifu emblem style game. 

1 hour ago, L9999 said:

Will the lord have a Fujin Yumi and the rogue will be able to steal magic books? Their classes suck so they need something good.

Overall story sounds nice. More details would be appreciated because between sentences there are empty time holes and I have to use my imagination too much for filling in the plot.

FE12 actually, since MarthxShiida is canon. I don't see what's wrong with a canon pairing, as this doesn't sound like a waifu emblem style game. 

Please don't say wifu emblem really if 13-14 an wifu emblem than 4-8 are one too. Plus Marth x Sheeda and Alm x Celica was a thing before supports and shipping became a thing around fe 4. You know a big part of fire emblem is shipping right that stuff was going on in fe 4 with people back than calling best girls or whatever.

I had my own story.

Part 1 starts in the merchant republic of Calaclan, a southern archipelago. It is the youngest nation of the continent. Not only it is a blend of cultures from neighboring kingdoms, but also a new culture of honest and fair trade.

Ay one point, one of the trade routes is severed due to bandit activity. Supplies from a well known small lot farm has been cut off.

Josefina, the mother of our heroes and a chef of a famous local restaurant in Cabalen, is missing the ingredients (golden truffles) for her best seller.

Our hero is a girl called, CJ (please think of a girl's name with those initials). She's been training under her father Kin to be the sword champion (I'll elaborate if requested) for the games held in a neighboring city state. Hearing the dire news in her mother's restaurant she volunteered to deal with these bandits. She brought her friends along and some villagers joined her along the way (including her brother Ghin)

(And we can head canon what happened in between)

The biggest criminal syndicate in Calaclan has been dissolved and the news of her deeds had been spread throughout the continent. A few weeks later they were offered to work as mercenaries. They are now called the Rose Brigade.

2 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

I had my own story.

Part 1 starts in the merchant republic of Calaclan, a southern archipelago. It is the youngest nation of the continent. Not only it is a blend of cultures from neighboring kingdoms, but also a new culture of honest and fair trade.

Ay one point, one of the trade routes is severed due to bandit activity. Supplies from a well known small lot farm has been cut off.

Josefina, the mother of our heroes and a chef of a famous local restaurant in Cabalen, is missing the ingredients (golden truffles) for her best seller.

Our hero is a girl called, CJ (please think of a girl's name with those initials). She's been training under her father Kin to be the sword champion (I'll elaborate if requested) for the games held in a neighboring city state. Hearing the dire news in her mother's restaurant she volunteered to deal with these bandits. She brought her friends along and some villagers joined her along the way (including her brother Ghin)

(And we can head canon what happened in between)

The biggest criminal syndicate in Calaclan has been dissolved and the news of her deeds had been spread throughout the continent. A few weeks later they were offered to work as mercenaries. They are now called the Rose Brigade.

Sounds good. Switch isn't the last FE game, so a story along those lines could happen in the future. I would enjoy a game more based around the economy. They could make it so you have insane amounts of money, but need to spend insane amounts of money.

First act: Generic "Young lord must retake his throne from an evil tyrant" stuff. Like normal Fire Emblem.

Second act: About 20-ish years after the end of the first act, and something radical has happened: Technology has advanced, and we now have rudimentary steampunk/magitech. The protagonists of the first generation, in their blind idealism, become just as corrupt as the regime they ended, and are building a magitech cannon codenamed "Bahamut" to dissuade future corrupt rulers in other countries, ruling their neighbors by fear. The children of the heroes must lead a rebellion against their fathers and mothers and attempt to decide how this new technology must be used wisely.

But wait there's more:

Before part 2 we have 2 gaidens:

German: a kingdom of Arts and Music based around medieval Europe. They have more variety of Mages and Armor Knights than the rest of the continent (War Mage/Mage Fighter and maybe Great Knight are more common here)

The side story here follows a rebellious Princess Cello (with the same attitude as Clarine, Maribelle, Sanaki etc.). Her unique class will be based around a war mage (rapier and thunder tome).

She escapes the castle to see the outside world (you'll probably know why) and her retainers, a humble butler and a tsundere maid, will be obliged to follow her. She disguises herself as a common traveler.

She helps the people she meets along the way and eventually discovers the oppression of a corrupt church (think colonial period Spanish Friars) towards lesser territories and beasts (cats, tigers etc)

What action will she take to become truly a leader she has to be?

Zhuyou (Juyo or Jeuyeo): a kingdom of Martial Arts and discipline based on 3 kingdom China, sengoku Japan, and "whatever you call that period ancient" Korea. They will have more variety of foot soldiers, combat medics (Great Master, and more numerous horse archers.

The story will follow Long, a martial arts student, whose class will be based on wielding multiple melee weapons on foot.

He discovers a dead noble and is subsequently implicated. He escapes the wrath of latter's family with the help of his apprentice Cheng (Long is his senpai). He swears to find the true culprit.

Along the way, he is able to gain unlikely allies and is able to gain respect of his subdued pursuers.

What would he have to do to clear his name?

Edited by Jayvee94